Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumor: Toddlers are coming

Comments

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I like the toddlers in Freeplay. I think it's cute how they can do things like play hide-and-seek, play in the kiddie pool, and climb on the bed. They can sleep in adult beds.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I like the toddlers in Freeplay. I think it's cute how they can do things like play hide-and-seek, play in the kiddie pool, and climb on the bed. They can sleep in adult beds.

*breaks right down and sobs on the floor*
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited November 2015
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Sims freeplay has a lot of nice stuff :(

So, I do not understand why they can't put some of that stuff in the game. In Sims 4 they can charge that game is free to play!

I don't see how that "so" was needed :/ And you obviously missed the sad face. I wasn't praising sims freeplay...

I never was aware that "so" could come across rude. I use it like the German "also" which means merely something like "well" or "now" or "therefore" (depends on the context)

So (haha) perhaps they thought the same. Their comment doesn't sound rude to me.

Sigh...I'm not gonna bother explaining myself to you.

Now that definitely IS rude.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

So, I do not understand why they can't put some of that stuff in the game. In Sims 4 they can charge that game is free to play!

I don't see how that "so" was needed :/ And you obviously missed the sad face. I wasn't praising sims freeplay...

I never was aware that "so" could come across rude. I use it like the German "also" which means merely something like "well" or "now" or "therefore" (depends on the context)

So (haha) perhaps they thought the same. Their comment doesn't sound rude to me.

You'll get over it. If not..oh well.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options

Seriously, what's wrong with you?
  • Options

There's nothing wrong with me. But I've seen your other posts and you like getting into arguments with people. I don't have time for that. I'm a really nice person. But I don't like talking with people who like to stir up things...

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited November 2015
    So, also, too etc. Part of the English language to continue a thought. ETA: Let's not forget therefore...it all is the same more or less.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Because if the thread must be derailed, it shall be by something like this! Muahahaha >:) Anyone else want the raccoons back with toddlers? Maybe they could be friends. :D Pretty kitty!
    MTS_Munchies-1258162-r7.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NFzEW8rSWc
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Because if the thread must be derailed, it shall be by something like this! Muahahaha >:) Anyone else want the raccoons back with toddlers? Maybe they could be friends. :D Pretty kitty!

Aww it's so cute lol.

• Options
    Raccoons and skunks
  • Options

omg, that raccoon in The Sims drove me crazy. :D>:)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

There's nothing wrong with me. But I've seen your other posts and you like getting into arguments with people. I don't have time for that. I'm a really nice person. But I don't like talking with people who like to stir up things...

I was simply trying to help you and the other person as you seemed offended by their comment. My answer to you wasn't stirring up ANYTHING in ANY WAY, it was just a question and an explanation how I use the word "so" and understand their comment.

But yeah, alright. Then go ahead and whine about people using normal words. I don't care anymore.
  • Options

I was simply trying to help you and the other person as you seemed offended by their comment. My answer to you wasn't stirring up ANYTHING in ANY WAY, it was just a question and an explanation how I use the word "so" and understand their comment.

But yeah, alright. Then go ahead and whine about it.

No one was whining about anything. Just drop it...if I wanna be offended about something then I can, I don't need your help. Have a nice day :)

• Options

No one was whining about anything. Just drop it...if I wanna be offended about something then I can, I don't need your help. Have a nice day :)

tumblr_nao5ooRm2v1r0g0c4o1_500.gif

• Options

Childish...

• Options
    edited November 2015

Childish...

Last time I checked the term "childish" was used in High School.
  • Options

Childish...

The word childish can be used anytime anywhere. It's cool you just graduated though, congrats :smiley:

• Options
    edited November 2015

Childish...

The word childish can be used anytime anywhere. It's cool you just graduated though, congrats :smiley:

LOL and you're calling ME the one who likes to stir up things while you yourself turn a normal question and explanation into ... THIS. :smiley:

Seriously, you're ridiculous. Go find yourself a different game to play, I'm out of it.
  • Options

Childish...

LOL and you're calling ME the one who likes to stir up things while you yourself turn a normal question and explanation into ... THIS. :smiley:

Seriously, you're ridiculous. Go find yourself a different game to play, I'm out of it.

Actually I didn't stir up anything. No one told you to comment in the first place. The conversation between me and them was done. And thanks for the compliment :) Have a nice day, and Happy simming :smiley:

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Do you all not like this thread? :o Because the in fighting can sure get it deleted for derailing.
    Back on topic..what is the subject of this thread I have forgotten...lol

ETA: went back and looked. Oh, yeah, no that painting was just a gift. But I wish toddlers in this game were as cute as the one in the painting. That's a super nice toddler and baby.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Do you all not like this thread? :o Because the in fighting can sure get it deleted for derailing.

ETA: went back and looked. Oh, yeah, no that painting was just a gift. But I wish toddlers in this game were as cute as the one in the painting. That's a super nice toddler and baby.

It wasn't my intention to get it derailed, I'm sorry. And yes that toddler was adorable.

• Options
    Why is this thread still going anyway? The toddler gift debacle was settled.
  • Options
    Why is this thread still going anyway? The toddler gift debacle was settled.

Because we want that toddler in the painting. :p Seriously. That's actually a very pretty toddler that would fit in TS4's art style.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member

It wasn't my intention to get it derailed, I'm sorry. And yes that toddler was adorable.

It's ok! ::hugs::

@Cinebar Idk, I'm still torn between whether the toddler render appears adorable or an impending ball of impish doom. Actually, it would be quite realistic for a toddler to pull off both within a 10 minute window, so perhaps it's ok that I'm undecided. lol
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options

It's ok! ::hugs::

@Cinebar Idk, I'm still torn between whether the toddler render appears adorable or an impending ball of impish doom. Actually, it would be quite realistic for a toddler to pull off both within a 10 minute window, so perhaps it's ok that I'm undecided. lol

:hugs: back

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top