Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Spooky Stuff creations!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your Halloween 2015 haunted mansion build is very great! @ehaught58 :) The exterior design of the home and the layout of the interior is very nice! I have already posted about it on your showcase thread for it. Sims will like living there for Halloween!
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    Hey everyone! I have been busy using Spooky Stuff to work on two new creations for the upcoming holiday! I hope you like them. :smile:

MMBREAK1_zpsa8k8xrkq.png
    Blue Velvet Costumes

Date Added: 20/10/15

Blue Velvet Clothing has undergone a seasonally spooky makeover in order to provide the residents of Sim City with all their costume needs. This lot is a remake of my earlier 'Blue Velvet Clothing' store.

MMBVCSPNG_zpsrvg4yqu3.png

Direct Link
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2E50378E775311E58DDD0A3036811548?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=MoodMade&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 40x30 | Furnished Price: 94,064 | Unfurnished Price: 44,394
    Includes Living Quarters: Yes | Includes Furnished Living Quarters: No
    Contains Content From The Following Packs:
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Spa Day, The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery:
    #Spooky #Costumes #Retail #Shop #Store #Business #ClothesShop #GTW #NoCC #MoodMade
    MMBREAK1_zpsa8k8xrkq.png
    MMBREAK1_zpsa8k8xrkq.png
    Phantom Manor

Date Added: 19/10/15

Once a beautiful Victorian home, now abandoned bar it's original... ghoulish inhabitants. Can you decipher all the clues to discover their fates? If choosing this manor as your home you are advised to watch the statue on the pond... don't blink.

MMPMNEWPNG_zpsj8k3jsj8.png

Direct Link
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0CE5223375E811E58A8DF3C5885CD4CE?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=MoodMade&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 40x30 | Furnished Price: 347,018 | Unfurnished Price:
    Bed: 2 | Bath: 3
    Contains Content From The Following Packs:
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery:
    #NoCC #Spooky #Haunted #Victorian #FamilyHome #MoodMade
    MMBREAK1_zpsa8k8xrkq.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    Your spooky themed makeover of your Blue Velvet Clothing store looks very great! @Moodbeamy :) The original store was very nice, and the changing of the mannequins to wear the new costumes from spooky stuff pack looks great! The spider webs and spider look great on the walls! The hanging spooky wall lights and the hand wall lights add a great look to the build! It is great that there is an area in the store for sims to enjoy sitting and resting on the spooky themed seating, after they have done the clothing shopping. I have already posted about your Phantom Manor home on your showcase thread.
    Both builds are very great! :)
  • Options
    flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    the spooky Party garden

qyEuJab.jpg?1
    VOI1tZP.jpg?1
    z9PPGXt.jpg?1
    6FFxhDx.jpg?1
  • Options
    The spooky Party garden is a great place to hold a party! @flubber32c4 :) The spooky theme of it looks very great! The curtained entrance looks very nice! The pumpkins, tombstones, skull pictures and pumpkin lights look great placed either sides of the entrance to the party area! It is great spooky entrance area for the sims to walk through when attending the party! Very nice design and layout of the build! It looks very nice the type of and how you have set up the dining tables and chairs there. The lamps and blossoms are nice touches on the tables, Sims will enjoy sitting there eating and drinking food and drinks from the banquet table and fountain. The stage area is very great! The seats look very nice how they are placed in rows in front of the stage, Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching the programs on the large screen tv. and listening to the piano being played. The enlarged mysim looks great in the build! The spider web wall pattern on the stage walls, the spider webs and candles on the front of the stage and the spooky themed wall lights look great! Sims will have fun getting treats from the candy bowls! The candle lights are nice touches in the build.
    The build is very great for Halloween! :)
  • Options
    ReadySetDanceReadySetDance Posts: 10 New Member
    You know... I thought I wasn't gonna do it . I thought, "Maybe this time, I'll hold back..."

But this all looks like way too much fun! I'm gonna have to buy that Spooky Stuff Pack now! :D
  • Options
    You know... I thought I wasn't gonna do it . I thought, "Maybe this time, I'll hold back..."

But this all looks like way too much fun! I'm gonna have to buy that Spooky Stuff Pack now! :D

Hello @ReadySetDance :) It is great that you are planning to buy Spooky Stuff pack! You will enjoy having the items in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    I built a house for my witch sim live in!

Front:
    igdh51.png

Back:
    199g8.png

Downstairs:
    160y7x5.png
    2vta80k.png

Upstairs:
    2yklwf7.png
    6zbm6d.png

She currently shares the house with her teenage daughter, also a witch, and her child niece... hence the two extra bedrooms. I like to build houses aimed at families. I also figured they'd have a lot of plants and herbs for use in potions, which is why there are herbs/plants/the cauldron décor item around both of the fireplaces and a tonne of plants everywhere else about the house.

My gallery also contains my witch sim, Alaina, who I built this house for & the spooky retail store I built for her to own and run but overall I'm more of a fan of this house.

•Gallery: iamcherylfailsWitchy HouseAlaina SingletonSpooky Store
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    @iamcherylfails brb downloading that AMAZING house to add to my game...
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    LunaNova wrote: »
    @iamcherylfails brb downloading that AMAZING house to add to my game...

omg thank you! :D
  • Options
    Witchy House is a very nice home for your witch sim! @iamcherylfails :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing and the placement of the windows in the build looks very nice ! The texture of the exterior looks great, and the spider web is a great touch on the front and back exterior of the home! The flowers,plants, trees and rocks look very nice in the front area of the home. Very nice back patio! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden planters there. It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy doing woodworking on the woodcraft table or enjoy carving pumpkins on the carving station. The lavender and pumpkin corner nook is nice for the sims to see when doing these activities there. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining room is very nice! The red colour of the dining seats and the black colour of the dining table looks very nice together. The purple flowers on the dining table are pretty for the sims to enjoy seeing when dining there. The black wall texture of the dining and living room areas looks great! The log themed wall decor looks great placed either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the spooky themed sofa there, warming up near the fire. Very nice study desk corner nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. The orange and the purple colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice! The ghost wall pattern gives a great look to the bedroom!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you! :D:)
  • Options
    gothkittymimigothkittymimi Posts: 189 Member
    I'm currently making a full halloween town :) I have lots already added to the gallery I'm going to show you my latest build just added last night :) jacks skellington home from nightmare before Christmas , I also have my version of jack and sally :)O44EWkT.png
    https://thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2A6125FE782D11E585720A3036811548oUpxtS5.png
    WUbNbMg.png
    93qcsaq.png
    [img][/img]8odm3G7.jpg

• Options
    Your simversions of Jack Skelimgton and Sally look very great ! @gothkittymimi :) You have reflected them very well as sims! Jack's face and his black suit looks great!
    The build is very nice! :) The exterior design and layout of the home looks so very great! Very nice roofing! The structure jutting out from the roofing looks very great! The spider looks great on it! The wooden texture of the exterior and interior walls looks great. Very nice terrain work in the build! The large rocks look great under the home! It is great that there is a front steps entrance to the home. The raised level of the house building looks great! The pumpkin lights at the front of the home look especially nice at the night time! The hanging wall lights look spooky on the exterior of the home! Very nice wraparound porch! The fenced bushy plants and pumpkins either sides of the front gate are spooky and nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home! Very nice furnishing of the bedroom! The Christmas wreaths and garland are a nice touch on the side wall. The spider and webs on the walls and the pumpkin on the dresser look great! It is nice that sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense when in the room. The red floor rugs give a nice look to the bedroom and bathroom. The red spooky themed sofas in the living room are nice for Sims to relax on and enjoy reading a book from the bookcase.
    The sims and the build are great! :)
  • Options
    MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    This is Hoffmann House, an old, abandoned, haunted, derelict house. It has three bedrooms and four bathrooms, with room for more if you wish. I originally built this last month and one my friend's furnished it on her livestream, but I wanted to try my hand at furnishing it also, so this is the result. Please don't mind the pumpkins in the bathtub... :# I found it quite difficult to make bathrooms look creepy... Here are some photos of the house.

Qofhr3l.png
    YX0Gyg2.jpg
    vpk4ySM.png
    qHKgbed.jpg
    pyHsQUZ.png
    2ybuCRM.png
    6q8huz5.png
    Hm8TrBw.jpg
    pFyQO2s.png
    79zFZfD.png
    2UwuuPH.png
    p6pTJGz.png
    BtZf8QA.png

Sorry if I've posted too many images. There is no CC in this house and if you decide to download this lot, please turn moveobjects on when placing it. Download
  • Options
    yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I built 2 houses with spooky stuff for Halloween

spOokYfunny A small cottage for a witch
    spooky2_zpssiw72mby.jpg

Grim Shanty inspired by Maxis's house
    1b75d74a-c079-4657-83ba-706a03a4e52a_zps7gmz7qmb.jpg
    d908afd1-2db2-483b-8d8d-684723bb024c_zpsqovxrw6q.jpg
    0f8689ff-2255-4861-9d4e-577e10c097cf_zps6nnfjafj.jpg
    12-10-2015_022611_zpsxsfgg9lj.png
    15-10-2015_022001_zpslqthiypo.jpg
    Happy Halloween!
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • Options
    The exterior design of Hoffman House looks very great! @MicemSims :) The towers and roofing are very nice! Very nice front porch! The spandrels look very nice how you have used them there. The open shutter windows look great in the build. The plants look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the home. The greenery on the front roofing and on the sides of the exterior wall looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The green lighting adds a great spooky feel to the home! The wall paneling in the foyer area looks nice. The grandfather clock is a nice home touch there. Very nice dining room! The type of curtains that you have used and the placement of the windows looks nice and suits well the theme of the home. The design of the kitchen is very nice! It is great that there are double stoves in the kitchen. The brick wall texture and chequered black and white flooring looks nice. It is great that there is an island work counter. The fruit crates , hanging wall pans, knives block and hanging pots over the counter are nice kitchen touches in the room. Very nice sofa seats sitting areas in the home. Sims will sitting resting in front of the fireplace keeping warm or enjoy sitting on the spooky themed sofa in the music room listening to the music from the piano or from the gramophone . Very nice study room! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using a computer or reading a book. The wall patterns in the rooms through the home look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedroom! The vanity table area is very nice. The cluttering look of the bathroom and the pumpkins in the bath tub look great! The candle lights in the rooms give a great look to the room areas.
    It is a very nice haunted home :)
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    I have two builds I have done.

Castle of the Undead

Gallery Link

21828025661_adbd5968f7_h.jpg09-29-15_10-40-06 AM by Felicia Rafanan, on Flickr

21630614598_7e6cc807ff_h.jpg09-29-15_10-59-04 AM by Felicia Rafanan, on Flickr

Moonlight Manor

Gallery Link

21258122483_77811f872a_h.jpg10-01-15_9-22-16 PM by Felicia Rafanan, on Flickr

21256465624_ef613f1935_h.jpg10-01-15_9-24-27 PM by Felicia Rafanan, on Flickr

@Tiki5872 Castle of the Undead will be featured in my Next Let's Play! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I made a Spooooky Trailer for my Disney Princess Bachelor Challenge with a little nod to the Spooky Stuff Pack Trailer hidden inside! :)

(Click on the image to see the Trailer)

https://youtu.be/sYqHeQT5mEA
  • Options
    Your two spooky themed homes look very great! @yoda65 :)
    The spooky themed outdoors areas in spoOkYfunny looks very great! It looks very spookily nice how you have used the stuff pack items there! The pumpkins and tombstones look great how they are placed on either sides of the front pathway. The alien plants look great there too! Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The dragon, ghosts, spooky wall lights, spider and web and ghostly gnome look great on the exterior walls and roofing! Very nice front porch! The yellow flower boxes and sunflowers look very nice there.
    Grim Shanty is a very nice spooky themed home! :) The exterior of the home is so very nice! It looks nice how you have based it on the maxis spooky stuff home. The tower are very nice, and very nice roofing! The type of and way you have placed the windows in the build look great! The curved front pathway looks nice. The pumpkins look great beside the pathway and the front door, and the tombstones and ghost are great spooky touches there as well. The planter box windows look nice in the home, and the exterior texture suits the type of home. The spider webs look great on the exterior! Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The spooky themed floor rugs look great in the home! Very nice living room sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting chatting on the sofa there, whilst watching tv or enjoy reading a book from the bookcase. The spider web wall pattern and the spooky wall picture there looks great!
    They are great Halloween builds :)
  • Options
    The spooky themed trailer for your Disney Princess Bachelor challenge is scary! @Rorygilmore34 :) You have produced the trailer so very well! I hope that you enjoy doing the challenge. Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The spooky themed trailer for your Disney Princess Bachelor challenge is scary! @Rorygilmore34 :) You have produced the trailer so very well! I hope that you enjoy doing the challenge. Happy simming! :)

Thank you, @rosemow ! :) I'm so happy you enjoyed it. :) It has been a fun Challenge! :)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    My Vault is Complete, It doesn't deal a lot of the Spooky Stuff Pack content but I wanted to be apart of this.

So this is my vault, Where My three sims are hanging out for halloween. I had my sim put a "Ghost spell" on himself which will make him appear as a ghost for the week, and end on midnight on Halloween.
    screen_shot_2015_10_22_at_5_01_28_pm_by_mphattyboi-d9e1406.png
    The Grim Reaper came to make sure my body stayed safe.

screen_shot_2015_10_22_at_7_40_39_pm_by_mphattyboi-d9e1419.png

screen_shot_2015_10_22_at_8_16_50_pm_by_mphattyboi-d9e138g.png
    My Girlfriend didn't really like the idea.
    screen_shot_2015_10_22_at_8_23_49_pm_by_mphattyboi-d9e13aa.png
    But she came around
    screen_shot_2015_10_22_at_8_20_12_pm_by_mphattyboi-d9e13u7.png
    and we've been around
    screen_shot_2015_10_22_at_7_52_42_pm_by_mphattyboi-d9e13vg.png
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    SimmaSimma Posts: 65 Member
    edited October 2015
    ***Wish this website had a delete post option***** lol
  • Options
    It is great that you have turned your sim into being a ghost for a week until Halloween @MasonGamer :) You will enjoy playing him as a ghost. The vault where your sims are living for a week looks great! The brick texture of the walls looks nice. The mounted fish look great on the walls. The candlelights and plant look very nice how you have mooed them together and placed them either sides of the stairs. Very nice armchairs sitting nook for the sims to enjoy sitting resting there having a read of a book from the book case. The red curtains give a very nice look to the area.
    Your sim and his girlfriend are very nice sims :)