Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's officially October, I am ready for more news.

Ever since this expansion has been announced, I haven't been able to get excited about it, it just feels like something big is missing. So now, that we've waited nearly two months, I am anxious to know further details.

Bring it on, gurus, let the information begin!

I will try to add any relevant links to this post when or if they arrive. Keeping fingers crossed for some good news.
hhHD2XB.png
My tumblr - A world of clutter and color

Comments

• Options
    MikeAM91MikeAM91 Posts: 165 Member
    After the Gamescom debacle I think we deserve some more details.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We ll probebly have to wait for the fan events.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I'm at the edge of my seat. Honestly every morning I wake up and type in 'Sims 4 Get Together News' hoping SOMETHING has been announced. God 🐸🐸🐸🐸 why are they making us wait. I'm hoping that it's not because they are scrambling to make it better but because they want us to be super happy with all the surprising new features. We had loads of info on GTW and it made me really excited. At the moment i'm just kinda nervous that its going to be a little bit of a flop....
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited October 2015
    It's ridiculous really...I want to get excited about this EP but it's impossible with just one trailer (from two months ago) and the very scarce information that we currently have. When is EA going to start hyping this EP? Announcing an EP (with a more than questionable presentation) and then going silent for two months is definitely not the smartest marketing move.
  • Options
    pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    I'm at the edge of my seat. Honestly every morning I wake up and type in 'Sims 4 Get Together News' hoping SOMETHING has been announced. God 🐸🐸🐸🐸 why are they making us wait. I'm hoping that it's not because they are scrambling to make it better but because they want us to be super happy with all the surprising new features. We had loads of info on GTW and it made me really excited. At the moment i'm just kinda nervous that its going to be a little bit of a flop....

Yeah, I look on simsvip everyday lately hoping to see more info. I feel like we know so little about this EP... and isn't it supposed to be released some time next month? That's really not too far away, and yet we only have 1 trailer and very little information about what's included in the game. The information we have sounds awesome, but still it's not much. I want to know more. Maybe even some more screen shots tweeted for us. Like the other day for international coffee day one of the gurus tweeted a pic of their sim using the new coffee machine. But, that's it.... I WANT MORE! Lol I want to be more excited about this EP, I want to know more about the clubs and the new town.... :/
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    If Get Together is coming out on the 10th of November, expect to see some news either in the coming days or next week or two, if it's coming at the 30th of November, expect news near the end of this month or the start of November.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    If Get Together is coming out on the 10th of November, expect to see some news either in the coming days or next week or two, if it's coming at the 30th of November, expect news near the end of this month or the start of November.

If I have to wait until the end of November...I'll probably cry. Lol jkjk. But seriously, they already made us wait 4 months. If they're still adding stuff fine. Tweaking stuff fine. Making us wait for no reason when they're done and already tested it....not fine.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member

I think the news are in the coming days.. In the sims 4 site they said "We can’t wait to start going into more details on what makes this expansion pack special. Expect to hear more in early October, and get ready to explore Windenburg this holiday season when The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion Pack releases!"
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member

I think the news are in the coming days.. In the sims 4 site they said "We can’t wait to start going into more details on what makes this expansion pack special. Expect to hear more in early October, and get ready to explore Windenburg this holiday season when The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion Pack releases!"

I hope they're going to keep their word and release some news this week or the next one. I really can't wait anymore.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    LOL they are making us "wait" because there is nothing more to say about this expansion........simple as that.
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
  • Options
    simmerbin16simmerbin16 Posts: 46 Member
    hopefully, we'll get news this wed-news-day.
    pretty please, EA, Maxis.
  • Options
    Sergio1012ssSergio1012ss Posts: 53 Member
    I can't wait for more news!
    tumblr_inline_npwyxvAG8u1tvmikg_500.gif
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Hopefully we'll hear something this week.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The latest news we got of Get Together is a Soon™ said by @SimGuruDaniel
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    > @ChadSims2 said:
    > The latest news we got of Get Together is a Soon™ said by SimGuruDaniel

Love the TM symbol.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    @ChadSims2 When was that said? I'm hoping tomorrow will be a big news day for us, since Wednesdays seem to be an announcement day (as someone else pointed out).
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    *slowly starts to mold as she waits for news*
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    I am ready for some information... hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow. If we don't hear any news soon then I'm guessing the expansion is coming out later than thought.
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    @ChadSims2 When was that said? I'm hoping tomorrow will be a big news day for us, since Wednesdays seem to be an announcement day (as someone else pointed out).

Here:

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »

Here:

ugh! i miss how devs use to post dates
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    I hope there will be more info today, i need to know more solid information about this EP, so far it's just a big mess.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I don't think we will hear anything tomorrow. I think they are going to announce the Halloween Event.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Sadly I think their going to make us wait till the fan events and those haven't even been announced yet.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    What are these Fan Events I keep hearing about?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif