Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA survey ??

Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
I know this was posted back in August but has Anyone else seen this survey?
Would be pretty cool to have some of these.

http://sims-online.com/toddlers-cars-seasons-ea-survey-august-2015/
Post edited by Brieanna19 on

Comments

• Options
    Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    Agreed :)
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    If only On the Road as a game pack, Generations and Metropolis would come out in that order. It looks like there is no hope in getting a working Restaurant with Metropolis only having 'eat at food carts' such a joke what a great foundation they have built on seems that foundation works much like quicksand.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes it came out shortly after Get Together. This is why I think we 'll see toddlers at some point in TS4.
  • Options
    skylinesxskylinesx Posts: 141 Member
    I never get the surveys ;_;

I don't know, if that petition for toddlers when the game first came out with tens of thousands of signatures didn't convince them we want toddlers I'm not sure a survey will xD

My god though I would love a "Back To School" expansion!! O_O
  • Options
    JorjorJorjor Posts: 36 Member
    How do you get included in the surveys? I have never been asked to be a part of one.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2015
    Be in the age category Maxis has decided matter. Most of us they ask our age - then deny us going any further. I believe they are loooking for young Simmers 25 and under. The rest of us don't matter to them. This is the second set of ep surveys they offered and both times have turned down anyone who did get the survey that was over 25.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    JorjorJorjor Posts: 36 Member
    Wow. That is really sad if that is true. I mean they have such a range of Sim players and to only keep surveying the same age group. Lame.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2015
    Jorjor wrote: »
    Wow. That is really sad if that is true. I mean they have such a range of Sim players and to only keep surveying the same age group. Lame.

A bunch of us was rather perturbed when it happened for the second time - so when that survey first came out someone posted the whole thing for all the rest of us to pick what we wanted. Unless that thread was closed it is probably somewhere here.

Found it -

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/849900/unofficial-survey-poll/p1

Also Sims VIP site also ran an unofficial version for all the simmers Maxis wasn't deeming deserving of the survey as well.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    UltraviolenxeUltraviolenxe Posts: 96 Member
    Hmm. I still think things like cars and toddlers should be patched in. Putting a price tag on things that we should have received in the base game just doesn't sit well with me.