Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made a Dog Kennel!!

Comments

• Options
    Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
    edited November 2015
    @w0lfaddicti0n I dont know how to get it from the game to you T.T
    tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Mia_KitoMia_Kito Posts: 507 Member
    You will have to export it, it's like sending it to the exchange, but you will be able to email the exported file to Wolf. :)
  • Options
    w0lfaddicti0nw0lfaddicti0n Posts: 154 Member
    @Mia_Kito Do you happen to know how to get PosePlayer? And get it to work?
  • Options
    Yes I do. You will need to install the Mods folder. You then download the pose player and put it in your Mods folder. I am on my phone at the moment, but I will get links as soon as I can. :) it's bed time for now.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Here is the link that shows you how install the mods folder: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

Here is the link to Pose Player: http://modthesims.info/d/438706

I would also suggest adding NRAAS Master Controller and Portrait panel. This is so you can have more than just 8 sims in a household. Portrait panel let's you see the sim icons since the game only allows there to be a max of 9-10 sim icons. This helps so much when it comes to breeding. There are so many options when it comes to these two mods.
    You can find master controller here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
    I would suggest the Base and Cheats. It's like always having the testedcheatsenabled true cheat on. They work great together.

Here is the Portrait Panel that you need if you ever want to have more than 8 sims in a household: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/PortraitPanel

I hope these help! :)
  • Options
    @Mia_Kito: I love your sig :D
  • Options
    Haha, thank you, made it with power point 2010 XD
  • Options
    :3 Wish I was awesome like that !
  • Options
    Haha, it doesn't take much, just time to figure out what works with you. There are banner sites that create banners for you. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    ohhh?
    I dont have power point on my laptop :/ So i cant do it that way
    I wan to learn to make better banners then im making at the moments
  • Options
    I would advise using Gimp and watching a couple tutorials and messing around with it. I've done some great stuff in the past with it, but I just like using my power point cause I know how to use it better. Gimp is free as well. :)
  • Options
    @Mia_Kito I already have the Master Controller and Portrait Panel. I tried to download Pose Player before and use it, but it didn't work :/ Do Ii have to download all 3 Files?
  • Options
    Did you place the item that is needed? You have to place the clip item in the lot somewhere or else it won't work. The item is the black box thing that is pictured next to the lady in the pose player preview image on it's download page. I always find it in the misc. section of the Decor tab in the buy section.
  • Options
    @w0lfaddicti0n- Hey is it ok if I leave it a little undone so you can play around with the kennels,I have one side untouched and a open area so you can build a house or something,ill post a picture in a little bit when I get on so you can see it.
  • Options
    @w0lfaddicti0n-PICTURES!
    w7ekn9.jpg
    Kennels,nursery and breeding area and an office
    w02exj.jpg
    Theres the open area you can make a house or whatever and a open biulding you can expand a kennel or make ir a play room.
    I tryed putting only sims 3 things but i think u use some lights that are form the store..soo yea :3 if you want me to finish it all the way let me know what you would like the two area be if not i just need your email and ill sen it to ya :)
  • Options
    I have to redo my kennels,something on the lot is making it crash,tryed to move it to another world but still crashed,witch sucks all that work went to nothing..
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    1zyigco.jpg

My new kennels due to the crashing of the other
  • Options
    @Fiveme2 It looks Awesome! Thank you so much ^.^ And I can't believe your game crashed, that's horrible.

@Mia_Kito I tried looking for that, but it doesn't show up in the game
  • Options
    @w0lfaddicti0n- Ok well I need your email so just head tp y shelter just fill put your email and let me know its you,just put random things in the other boxes!
    And yea it was but I got another kennel getting ready,yay!!!
  • Options
    @Fiveme2 What's ur site again? ._.
  • Options
    I Submit An Adoption Form For Selene :3
  • Options
    @Fiveme2 Thanks
  • Options
  • Options