Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made a Dog Kennel!!

Comments

• Options
    Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
    DOG KENNELS:)

17qzhj.jpg
    Entrance vvv
    10prdhg.jpg
    Inside,identical on the other side
    2m2tcue.jpg
    tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
  • Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    Thats amazing and yes Early happy birthday :)
  • Options
    Mia_KitoMia_Kito Posts: 507 Member
    I'm so jealous of your decorating skills FiveMe... When I decorate it looks like a hoarder trying to cluster their mess in the form of color themes... It's bad, haha.
  • Options
    @Mia_Kito : Lol yea im happy about it :) My first build i might upload it to the exchange later.But yea my first build :D on the dog i just put random things in lol
  • Options
    w0lfaddicti0nw0lfaddicti0n Posts: 154 Member
    @Fiveme2 Even if you just put random things in, it still looks waayyyyy better than mine does!
  • Options
    lol,hehe nu i bet you did i good job :) and i finished it now im accepted in takes :3
  • Options
    NiemalynNiemalyn Posts: 187 Member
    @w0lfaddicti0n Ah. I'm planning on probably mainly focusing on my horses, and then probably just showing my dogs at S3BA. But I'll have to look ASKC... I don't think I've heard of them.

@Fiveme2 o.o Your place is absolutely gorgeous. I'm jealous, too.
  • Options
    @Niemalyn ASKC is a newer Kennel Club, it started in July of this year. By the looks of it, the Club doesn't have THAT many members to it. I haven't ever heard of S3BA, is it a newer one?
  • Options
    @w0lfaddicti0n Hmm... I tried to Google it, but it didn't come up! Dx Could you give me a link to it? I like smaller communities, anyway. XD And no, it's older, but it died for a while. They're trying to rebuild it now, but I think there's only me and then the moderator. o.O But it lets all animals in, so that is why I like it.
  • Options
    @Niemalyn- Lol thanks ^.^ I need to make a cattery,kennel and a ranch next :3 You guys think I should upload on the exchange?
  • Options
    @Fiveme2 Oh wow... I'm on the same boat with creating all that stuff. XD I have my main house for the people done and... that's it. Are you showing your animals anywhere? o.O Just wondering because I'm trying to find places to go... other than the S3BA because they're kinda dead.
    And hmm.... I don't know about uploading it... I guess it's your own choice. I probably wouldn't since I would probably use it for roleplaying, and I wouldn't want other people to use it.
  • Options
    @Niemalyn Oh darn, I'll find the link for you!
    @Fiveme2 I agree with her, it's up to you. ^.^
  • Options
    @Niemalyn Here's the link to ASKC:(allsimskennelclub.weebly.com/)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @Niemalyn- Ehhh i dont do the whole showing events,is just you got to know each breed and what they look like and know how to it edit he pictures and make coats for each dogs(witch i dont know how to do,bad a making coats) ect ect. To me its to complicated and yea..if there was on that was just for fun like just a normal group where just to show off your kennels and get partners and where you can post up coming kennel news..but i haven't fond one just for that.
    Ok I see your point here :3
    BUt i will post pictures of the animal shelter animals when i get them on here(will the post i made)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @w0lfaddicti0n Thank you so much! :smiley: I'll probably sign up.
    I see that they have a horse version of it as well.... hmm.... Maybe I'll sign up for both tomorrow! ^.^

@Fiveme2 Yeah, I agree with you. If it wasn't so "you have to edit these perfectly, get really nice pictures with poses," I would probably stick around a few of them more. XD I'm just horrible at editing and everything. I simply cannot do it. I'm ok with the whole showing part, because I think it's fun. But I get annoyed with trying to get my animals registered because it takes FOREVER and then trying to fix the perfectly... And ugh..... I kinda want to make one that's more laidback, but I think advertising would be difficult.... There doesn't seem to be as much of a crowd for it anymore.
    ^.^ Yay! I can't wait to see them!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @Niemalyn-Yea and theirs no one really that ill help you with the editing,its more like if you dont have the editing you dont win.Yea and if the dog does not look like a dog in real life you dont qualify or something like that..gahhh i ish there as one just for the fun of the game,they kinda kill the game lol.
    i have a litter of 7 dallys,3 horses 1 mutt and i think 2 cats so far i got (I breed them in game to get them ^.^ )
  • Options
    @Fiveme2 Yep. I agree. Hmm... this is more incentive to me to try and make my own. XD
    Dallys? As in Dalmatians? You should definitely let me have a pup or two. ^.^
    I'm still working on getting all of my foundation animals sorted out.... THEN, facilities.
  • Options
    @Fiveme2 Hmm.... this is more incentive to me to try and make my own community. XD
    Dallys? As in Dalmatians? Because you should definitely let me possibly have a pup or two.
    I'm still working on getting all of my foundation animals sorted out.... THEN, I'll work on facilities. My problem is that after a while, I'll need more foundation to avoid inbreeding. Which is where a community would be nice.
  • Options
    @Niemalyn- Yes Dalmatians and of course ill let you know if i never get my animals in there places hehe ^.^' Yea thats always the problem lol,normally I start out with 4 females and 4 males,at east you can have a few litters to start with and play with.
  • Options
    @Niemalyn @Fiveme2 I totally agree with both of you, having to edit them to look as real as possible takes the fun away. I'm also in the same boat as you Niemalyn, I only have 4 Foundation Dogs (2 Boys 2 Girls). My best friend and I might be planning on making a Kennel together. We're not for sure on what Breed(s) to do. ^.^
  • Options
    @w0lfaddicti0n @Fiveme2 Well, I think that settles it. XD I might try and make a thing if I can think of a good name and if you two would be willing to join and help spread the word?

Thanks, Fiveme2! I love Dalmatians.

And yes.... I'm starting all of my things with six and six.... Or maybe just three and three for now.
  • Options
    @Niemalyn- :D i do too! and yes im in!
  • Options
    @Fiveme2 Yay! Thanks! XD Spread the word about the currently unnamed all species association.
    I'll start working on some stuff for it when I get on my computer.
  • Options
    DatRandomSimmerDatRandomSimmer Posts: 59 Member
    great kennels i speak for the dogs when they say woof woof :great job:
  • Options
    @Niemalyn Haha yeah I'm in :)
    @DatRandomSimmer Thanks!