Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

39 points

ms4evms4ev Posts: 45 Member
I'm stuck in 39 points will anyone help me

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    ms4ev wrote: »

Yes, say something funny, give an opinion that I might agree with and or respect and I will give you some likes. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    @Cinebar well now I have 50 point and still not a member
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Have you checked out the thread about how to become a member? I think you need a few more things, but a long time since I kept up with the rules of how to become a member.

ETA:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know#latest
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    edited September 2015
    Removed
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member

Is there a reason you need membership immediately? If not, then just spend a day (or two) reading posts and replying to them. Start a real conversation about the game with members of the community; don't just post one-offs.

You should be a member after only a little bit more engagement.
  • Options
    Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    edited September 2015

Is there a reason you need membership immediately? If not, then just spend a day (or two) reading posts and replying to them. Start a real conversation about the game with members of the community; don't just post one-offs.

You should be a member after only a little bit more engagement.

Just what @nanashi-sims says, you can get a warning for asking for points.
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Oh wow I was really wondering what was this points matter, now I understand xD
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member

Be careful asking for points like this. You can get a warning, and if they close the thread you are fishing for points in, you lose all the points you gained there, anyway.

Just go join the forums normally. You'll be a member in no time.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    We used to call it bene-begging back in the Sims 2 BBS days. You remember those, Cinebar? I think you were around in the Sims 2 BBS under another name, maybe?

At any rate, there are those of us who remember how newbies used to come in and beg for beneficial ratings just so that they could advance in rank....from Tongue-Tied Newbie to Loquacious Lurker and beyond, the top rank being Supreme Social Sim. And most of us got that rank (Supreme Social Sm) not by begging for benes, but by actively participating in the forums...since advancing depended on post count among other things.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    no I just didn't know how to gain points that's all but know I understand and now that I have 50 points and still now a member, I thought you will be a member when you have 50 points
  • Options
    Besides the 50 points you need 30 posts and an account older than 24 hours to become a member.
    Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    We used to call it bene-begging back in the Sims 2 BBS days. You remember those, Cinebar? I think you were around in the Sims 2 BBS under another name, maybe?

At any rate, there are those of us who remember how newbies used to come in and beg for beneficial ratings just so that they could advance in rank....from Tongue-Tied Newbie to Loquacious Lurker and beyond, the top rank being Supreme Social Sim. And most of us got that rank (Supreme Social Sm) not by begging for benes, but by actively participating in the forums...since advancing depended on post count among other things.

Yes, I remember that well. A lot of people would give their friends lots of benes just for bragging rights. I never handed them out unless I thought they were helpful and if it was a good post. I don't give away compliments. That would take away from why they are given.