Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apartments EP suggetions

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    I've got a feeling Apartments would just be like houses, each separated into their own lot. The only difference being, the lots are stacked on top of each other, and we get a "building shell" that lets us walk up and downstairs. There could be a communal barbecue area on the roof, and maybe even a communal garden.

Given how the neighborhoods in TS4 work, I imagine we wouldn't be able to physically leave the apartment (except for maybe a small street area if we're lucky). So each apartment building would be in its own little neighborhood area within the larger world.

Personally, I'd be okay with this, but I bet there'd be complaints about neighborhood size for sure. But if we got several neighborhoods within the world, that might be okay.
    The stacked up wouldn't bug me much either, as long as they are on the same lot and not spread since we need space to build etc.
  • Options
    Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    Working out who owns/pays for what could be awkward. But I do really want to be able to edit the whole building. Maybe have build mode free - but base the rent on the value of the building.