February 21 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Apartments EP suggetions

«13
ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
Greetings simmer!

Since I realized that having enough lot space for both your residencies/community lots, is bit of a problem in Sims 4, since Maxis/Sim studio (whoever has it now) went with a closed game (aka no open world) So space is an issues, and tho Maxis is trying to help it with releasing new neighborhoods, I might have found a solution, Apartments.

Now the Apartments will work almost the same way as they did in Sims 2 so if you played it, you'll know that you placed an Apartment lot with example 3 houses, had your family choose the house you wanted and then the game would spawn NPC to occupy the houses you did not pick, in order to create neighbors. Now, here's where the difference is, in Sims 4 the game might create neighbors OR you can move another family in on the same lot.
So you have family Amber who moves into an Apartment lot, they choose room/house A-1, then you move in another family (different household) to the same Apartment lot (lets call them Pleasant) but you pick room/house A-2 instead (since A-1 is taken). Now you have two household living on the same lot, but different room/house, and when you click the lot, you will get a choice which family you wish to play, so if you pick Amber, you won't be able to control Pleasant unless you switch household.

The Apartment rooms/house that you do not live in, will work as rabbitholes (like they did in Sims 2) but if you knock on their door and get invited in, the room/house will become open to you, as if you had knocked on the neighbors door.
But there has to be a catch, something that makes it feel a bit like an Apartment, beside the cheap rent of course, so therefor I think that you should not be able to build/change the house/room once your sims has moved in, you can still decorate, put in furniture, move them around etc, and paint the floor/walls but you can't add any walls/floors/doors etc. However, despair not! Since I think we should be able to create our own Apartments (by having doors that can be clicked on and turned into apartments door, and change the lot type to Apartment) you will be able to click the lot itself and select build/edit, should you have forgotten to place a door to the bathroom etc.
And here's the best part, since the rooms/houses you did not pick, gets turned into rabbitholes (unless you get invited in) there are no loading screens (or I really hope so)

So instead of placing example 5 houses for 5 families, you can now just place 1 Apartment lot that can have 5 families living in. Therefor a nice solution for the space issue, plus it adds something new to Sims. Plus, who knows, perhaps we will be able to have Apartment communities? Who wants to create a mall? Where different sims have their own shop on the same lot?

Tell me what you think about this idea, something I missed? Something to be improved? Just be nice about it ^^

Suggestions from others.

- Need a option to use any door as apartment doors though.
- With the ability to evict any household at any time.
- Maybe to make Sims 4 apartments different from the Sims 2 apartments, we could become the landlord. Our Sim owns the apartment building and all the sims who live there pays us the rent or something. And like in the Sims 2, we could host building parties.
- Ability to peek out who's knocking my door. so you can't see who's outside, unless you peek.
- Haunting options? haunted apartments. perhaps a little child that knocks your door, then disappears.
- Perform exorcism to drive out ghosts. You may call a Roman catholic Latina that will perform exorcism on your apartments lol
- Ability to have a rest on the balcony, watching birds while resting arms on the parapet. And perhaps: Death by falling out of the balcony.
- Window cleaners appear time to time, or even Superheroes... or can apartment be introduced when the Superheroes EP is introduced.
- When you party hard, neighbors may knock at your walls hard and all the party attenders will get the embarrassed mood.
- Clock now can moves, chimes, ring, bells, !!!!!!!
- Elevators; now you can have an animation of going down or up of elevators. People entering, awkward encounter, flirting encounter, angry encounter.
- Owning an apartment, we rent it out, and if they don't pay the rent... They get evicted
- Apartments + 64x64 + Park neighborhood = Small open world.
- Also if your neighbors were partying you could bang on the wall.
- And finally those lovely wall pull out beds!
- Malls and such like that. Using the retail system from GTW.
- Change the function of the individual units on the lot, so we could have a coffee-shop, laundrette, or retail unit on the same land.
- Common part with activities and services, as guard, parking lot, small shops or another doctor's cabinet, in the rez - of road.
- Roommate service come back.
- Owning a second home and being able to rent it out.
Post edited by Zafireria on

Comments

  • urygauryga Posts: 553 Member
    I like that Idea, More Sims in the game but in separate households.
    We would not have to have 8 people in just one house. we could have family's
    Sighn @uryga
    Sometimes it's the little things that make the game great E.A.
    Sims4_zpsevlatxcy.jpg


  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 6,468 Member
    edited September 2015
    In TS2 you could have up to 4 played families in an apartment lot (but no limit on number of apartments). Any empty apartments would be filled with townies (unless you had the mod to stop it) but would still be available to the player at any time to move someone in (up to the limit of 4 families).

    We need the option to use any door as apartment doors though. That was limiting in TS2 without the mod to morph it. Assigning rooms/decks/fenced gardens as belonging to each apartment would work best in this iteration.
  • urygauryga Posts: 553 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    In TS2 you could have up to 4 played families in an apartment lot (but no limit on number of apartments). Any empty apartments would be filled with townies (unless you had the mod to stop it) but would still be available to the player at any time to move someone in (up to the limit of 4 families).

    We need the option to use any door as apartment doors though. That was limiting in TS2 without the mod to morph it. Assigning rooms/decks/fenced gardens as belonging to each apartment would work best in this iteration.

    That would take help us fill our worlds up.
    Maybe in a Town life Expansion pack
    Sometimes it's the little things that make the game great E.A.
    Sims4_zpsevlatxcy.jpg


  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    In TS2 you could have up to 4 played families in an apartment lot (but no limit on number of apartments). Any empty apartments would be filled with townies (unless you had the mod to stop it) but would still be available to the player at any time to move someone in (up to the limit of 4 families).

    We need the option to use any door as apartment doors though. That was limiting in TS2 without the mod to morph it. Assigning rooms/decks/fenced gardens as belonging to each apartment would work best in this iteration.
    I played sims 2 and I didn't even know you could do that! I thought it was only 1 family per Apartment lot.

  • TheGreatSimphonyTheGreatSimphony Posts: 121 Member
    This is so needed! And I think you explained it perfectly
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    This is so needed! And I think you explained it perfectly
    Thank you!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 24,176 Member
    Exactly what I've been thinking of as well -- with the ability to evict any household at any time, it would be easy to replace townies automatically moved in with new residents. Apartments would be perfect for young Sims just moved out of their parents house (especially when you've only got 20K to spend), as well as elders who might want to downsize and let one of their kids take over the family home. Now that we've got the capability to lock doors, I wouldn't be surprised if apartments were on the drawing board for a future GP or EP.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 4,682 Member
    IMO I would actually be semi-okay with loading screens to switch which family in the apartment you're controlling. But then like she said have it just open up when visiting....
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

  • mmb_abrmmb_abr Posts: 32 Member
    This would be awesome! I spent all of college in apartments and even still don't live in a standard single family home. It would be great to have an option like this. And the way you've described it adds a ton of space to the world. Great idea!
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I love living with NPCS. Hopefully we'll get something like apartments.
  • stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 191 Member
    edited September 2015
    Zafireria wrote: »
    Now the Apartments will work almost the same way as they did in Sims 2 so if you played it, you'll know that you placed an Apartment lot with example 3 houses, had your family choose the house you wanted and then the game would spawn NPC to occupy the houses you did not pick, in order to create neighbors. Now, here's where the difference is, in Sims 4 the game might create neighbors OR you can move another family in on the same lot.
    So you have family Amber who moves into an Apartment lot, they choose room/house A-1, then you move in another family (different household) to the same Apartment lot (lets call them Pleasant) but you pick room/house A-2 instead (since A-1 is taken). Now you have two household living on the same lot, but different room/house, and when you click the lot, you will get a choice which family you wish to play, so if you pick Amber, you won't be able to control Pleasant unless you switch household.

    You could do that on the Sims 2 so it's not really different. However I do think you are right, we need apartments! Not only are they fun to play but they do save room and with the limited space we have apartments would be very helpful.

    Maybe to make Sims 4 apartments different from the Sims 2 apartments, we could become the landlord. Our Sim owns the apartment building and all the sims who live there pays us the rent or something. And like in the Sims 2, we could host building parties.
  • rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    Zafireria wrote: »
    Greetings simmer!

    Since I realized that having enough lot space for both your residencies/community lots, is bit of a problem in Sims 4, since Maxis/Sim studio (whoever has it now) went with a closed game (aka no open world) So space is an issues, and tho Maxis is trying to help it with releasing new neighborhoods, I might have found a solution, Apartments.

    Now the Apartments will work almost the same way as they did in Sims 2 so if you played it, you'll know that you placed an Apartment lot with example 3 houses, had your family choose the house you wanted and then the game would spawn NPC to occupy the houses you did not pick, in order to create neighbors. Now, here's where the difference is, in Sims 4 the game might create neighbors OR you can move another family in on the same lot.
    So you have family Amber who moves into an Apartment lot, they choose room/house A-1, then you move in another family (different household) to the same Apartment lot (lets call them Pleasant) but you pick room/house A-2 instead (since A-1 is taken). Now you have two household living on the same lot, but different room/house, and when you click the lot, you will get a choice which family you wish to play, so if you pick Amber, you won't be able to control Pleasant unless you switch household.

    The Apartment rooms/house that you do not live in, will work as rabbitholes (like they did in Sims 2) but if you knock on their door and get invited in, the room/house will become open to you, as if you had knocked on the neighbors door.
    But there has to be a catch, something that makes it feel a bit like an Apartment, beside the cheap rent of course, so therefor I think that you should not be able to build/change the house/room once your sims has moved in, you can still decorate, put in furniture, move them around etc, and paint the floor/walls but you can't add any walls/floors/doors etc. However, despair not! Since I think we should be able to create our own Apartments (by having doors that can be clicked on and turned into apartments door, and change the lot type to Apartment) you will be able to click the lot itself and select build/edit, should you have forgotten to place a door to the bathroom etc.
    And here's the best part, since the rooms/houses you did not pick, gets turned into rabbitholes (unless you get invited in) there are no loading screens (or I really hope so)

    So instead of placing example 5 houses for 5 families, you can now just place 1 Apartment lot that can have 5 families living in. Therefor a nice solution for the space issue, plus it adds something new to Sims. Plus, who knows, perhaps we will be able to have Apartment communities? Who wants to create a mall? Where different sims have their own shop on the same lot?

    Tell me what you think about this idea, something I missed? Something to be improved? Just be nice about it ^^

    I think this idea is completely attuned to Sims2. It's not that I hate it (I love Sims2, it's the best), but Sims4 need to introduce something new. Something never seen before in early Sims game. Like the active career in GTW, the clubs in GTogether, the 3d touch in iPhone.

    So.... Maxis should think out of the box. be creative

    1. Ability to peek out who's knocking my door. so you can't see who's outside, unless you peek.
    2. Haunting options? haunted apartments. perhaps a little child that knocks your door, then disappears.
    3. Perform exorcism to drive out ghosts. You may call a Roman catholic Latina that will perform exorcism on your apartments lol
    4. Ability to have a rest on the balcony, watching birds while resting arms on the parapet. And perhaps: Death by falling out of the balcony.
    5. Window cleaners appear time to time, or even Superheroes... or can apartment be introduced when the Superheroes EP is introduced.
    6. When you party hard, neighbors may knock at your walls hard and all the party attenders will get the embarrassed mood.
    7. Clock now can moves, chimes, ring, bells, !!!!!!!
    8. Elevators; now you can have an animation of going down or up of elevators. People entering, awkward encounter, flirting encounter, angry encounter.
    9. etc etc
  • LiaNicole1LiaNicole1 Posts: 19 Member
    > @Zafireria said:
    > Greetings simmer!
    >
    > Since I realized that having enough lot space for both your residencies/community lots, is bit of a problem in Sims 4, since Maxis/Sim studio (whoever has it now) went with a closed game (aka no open world) So space is an issues, and tho Maxis is trying to help it with releasing new neighborhoods, I might have found a solution, Apartments.
    >
    > Now the Apartments will work almost the same way as they did in Sims 2 so if you played it, you'll know that you placed an Apartment lot with example 3 houses, had your family choose the house you wanted and then the game would spawn NPC to occupy the houses you did not pick, in order to create neighbors. Now, here's where the difference is, in Sims 4 the game might create neighbors OR you can move another family in on the same lot.
    > So you have family Amber who moves into an Apartment lot, they choose room/house A-1, then you move in another family (different household) to the same Apartment lot (lets call them Pleasant) but you pick room/house A-2 instead (since A-1 is taken). Now you have two household living on the same lot, but different room/house, and when you click the lot, you will get a choice which family you wish to play, so if you pick Amber, you won't be able to control Pleasant unless you switch household.
    >
    > The Apartment rooms/house that you do not live in, will work as rabbitholes (like they did in Sims 2) but if you knock on their door and get invited in, the room/house will become open to you, as if you had knocked on the neighbors door.
    > But there has to be a catch, something that makes it feel a bit like an Apartment, beside the cheap rent of course, so therefor I think that you should not be able to build/change the house/room once your sims has moved in, you can still decorate, put in furniture, move them around etc, and paint the floor/walls but you can't add any walls/floors/doors etc. However, despair not! Since I think we should be able to create our own Apartments (by having doors that can be clicked on and turned into apartments door, and change the lot type to Apartment) you will be able to click the lot itself and select build/edit, should you have forgotten to place a door to the bathroom etc.
    > And here's the best part, since the rooms/houses you did not pick, gets turned into rabbitholes (unless you get invited in) there are no loading screens (or I really hope so)
    >
    > So instead of placing example 5 houses for 5 families, you can now just place 1 Apartment lot that can have 5 families living in. Therefor a nice solution for the space issue, plus it adds something new to Sims. Plus, who knows, perhaps we will be able to have Apartment communities? Who wants to create a mall? Where different sims have their own shop on the same lot?
    >
    > Tell me what you think about this idea, something I missed? Something to be improved? Just be nice about it ^^


    Great idea. I thought this was about owning an apartment, we rent it out, and if they don't pay the rent... They get evicted. That will be a new job though, landlord. You can own so many properties rent them out to Sims. You have to fix their problems such as water leakage, damage to property, etc... I think that would be cool.
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Exactly what I've been thinking of as well -- with the ability to evict any household at any time, it would be easy to replace townies automatically moved in with new residents. Apartments would be perfect for young Sims just moved out of their parents house (especially when you've only got 20K to spend), as well as elders who might want to downsize and let one of their kids take over the family home. Now that we've got the capability to lock doors, I wouldn't be surprised if apartments were on the drawing board for a future GP or EP.
    You never know, thought it was an idea to mention it for them to see :smile:

    IMO I would actually be semi-okay with loading screens to switch which family in the apartment you're controlling. But then like she said have it just open up when visiting....
    Well loading screens seems to be common in Sims 4 so I wouldn't be surprised, I just hope there won't.


    Mightydan wrote: »
    I love living with NPCS. Hopefully we'll get something like apartments.
    Even if the NPC is a burglar? :open_mouth:
    You could do that on the Sims 2 so it's not really different. However I do think you are right, we need apartments! Not only are they fun to play but they do save room and with the limited space we have apartments would be very helpful.

    Maybe to make Sims 4 apartments different from the Sims 2 apartments, we could become the landlord. Our Sim owns the apartment building and all the sims who live there pays us the rent or something. And like in the Sims 2, we could host building parties.
    I must have forgotten how Sims 2 worked :disappointed:

    But now see there is an idea!
    rochelimit wrote: »

    I think this idea is completely attuned to Sims2. It's not that I hate it (I love Sims2, it's the best), but Sims4 need to introduce something new. Something never seen before in early Sims game. Like the active career in GTW, the clubs in GTogether, the 3d touch in iPhone.

    So.... Maxis should think out of the box. be creative

    1. Ability to peek out who's knocking my door. so you can't see who's outside, unless you peek.
    2. Haunting options? haunted apartments. perhaps a little child that knocks your door, then disappears.
    3. Perform exorcism to drive out ghosts. You may call a Roman catholic Latina that will perform exorcism on your apartments lol
    4. Ability to have a rest on the balcony, watching birds while resting arms on the parapet. And perhaps: Death by falling out of the balcony.
    5. Window cleaners appear time to time, or even Superheroes... or can apartment be introduced when the Superheroes EP is introduced.
    6. When you party hard, neighbors may knock at your walls hard and all the party attenders will get the embarrassed mood.
    7. Clock now can moves, chimes, ring, bells, !!!!!!!
    8. Elevators; now you can have an animation of going down or up of elevators. People entering, awkward encounter, flirting encounter, angry encounter.
    9. etc etc
    I agree that it needs something new in it as well, and really nice ideas, I see you like the occult a lot :smile: I believe Sims 3 had elevators tho so that one won't be entirely new.
    LiaNicole1 wrote: »
    Great idea. I thought this was about owning an apartment, we rent it out, and if they don't pay the rent... They get evicted. That will be a new job though, landlord. You can own so many properties rent them out to Sims. You have to fix their problems such as water leakage, damage to property, etc... I think that would be cool.
    Reminds me a bit of the *hotel management* you could do in Sims 3 and that didn't go well so far I have heard. But your other ideas are nice tho :smile:

  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 10,190 Member
    Apartments + 64x64 + Park neighborhood = Small open world
  • CaptainUkeleleCaptainUkelele Posts: 7 New Member
    I loved the apartments in sims 2! One of my favorite expansions besides seasons. I miss the woohoo in closet! XD Also if your neighbors were partying you could bang on the wall. And finally those lovely wall pull out beds! I think we need this! It'll be a great throw back imo.
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,936 Member
    edited October 2015
    Apartments is something I'm waiting patiently for :relaxed:
    Post edited by Savage_Patch_Kidd on
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 528 Member
    My custom apartments almost work. Door locks are not enough. Sims get confused. But there's one thing I do lovelovelove about my apartment builds that I'll probably miss if/when they add apartments:

    Neighbor noise! Once I have neighbors moved in to the apartment building, it sounds so realistic and I love it. Adds a more immersive feel.

    I don't want Sims to "share" one PREFERRED bookcase (not just inventory, my Sims will walk farther away to get a book, clicking ON my preferred object doesn't always work), want to go to a downstairs bathroom, etc. but it's really nice that the apartment is open and lively.

    We probably won't get open neighborhoods, but we deserve open apartments! Yes, I might rather choose which family to play ... but maybe not. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I just had a new single Sim first to move in and after a time, she bored me, but if I could play her and neighbors that'd be nice. On the other hand sometimes I don't want to worry about "taking care" of a whole apartment or that family with the - distractingly cute but gets really needy - baby. I'm torn there.

    But I know I'd want the rest of the apartment to be like the semi-open sub-neighborhood, park/fishing areas. Sims can be around, living, making noise. Maybe they won't annoy my Sim with woohoo noises if I can't control them, but it could still be fun, hahaha. (OK even teen kid Sims don't get annoyed hearing woohoo music, etc., but I find it fun.)

    Obviously we can't or shouldn't get NPC Sims moving in with the Sim limit/culling. They shouldn't dare make it worse like that.

    It's not just our builds that can get issues from being unfinished, the Maxis lots are often strangely bad. Like they're challenging us to fix some issues. Examples: Why does one house have two front doors on the little porch? The community lots left Sims starving until I fixed/replaced them (but god forbid I don't build a bathroom in a tiny park when there's one right off-lot, lol, inactive Sims will freak). Other things I can't remember but I tweak EVERYTHING hahaha.

    And yes, oh gosh do I want malls and such like that. The retail system from GTW .... errruughhh. I kind of hate it. Live with anyone who owns your store with you? Ask people to move in because you can't otherwise get good help? Work yourself silly like your own "lowly" retail employee? Normal! (Not.) ... And then the shopping. My Sims can't go shopping without me torturing shop owner Sims after doing a TON of work in build mode. Too tiring, so my Sims can't yet go shopping much. Malls would help because owners could be spread around town for even one shop, and then there could be multiple little shops, crafty booths, or tiny fish kiosks for the salmon, etc.
    "Challenge everything"
    My new blog, currently sharing tS3 Twinbrook rotation
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    Sims Crush: Kyle Shalom
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited October 2015
    My custom apartments almost work. Door locks are not enough. Sims get confused. But there's one thing I do lovelovelove about my apartment builds that I'll probably miss if/when they add apartments:

    Neighbor noise! Once I have neighbors moved in to the apartment building, it sounds so realistic and I love it. Adds a more immersive feel.

    I don't want Sims to "share" one PREFERRED bookcase (not just inventory, my Sims will walk farther away to get a book, clicking ON my preferred object doesn't always work), want to go to a downstairs bathroom, etc. but it's really nice that the apartment is open and lively.

    We probably won't get open neighborhoods, but we deserve open apartments! Yes, I might rather choose which family to play ... but maybe not. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I just had a new single Sim first to move in and after a time, she bored me, but if I could play her and neighbors that'd be nice. On the other hand sometimes I don't want to worry about "taking care" of a whole apartment or that family with the - distractingly cute but gets really needy - baby. I'm torn there.

    But I know I'd want the rest of the apartment to be like the semi-open sub-neighborhood, park/fishing areas. Sims can be around, living, making noise. Maybe they won't annoy my Sim with woohoo noises if I can't control them, but it could still be fun, hahaha. (OK even teen kid Sims don't get annoyed hearing woohoo music, etc., but I find it fun.)

    Obviously we can't or shouldn't get NPC Sims moving in with the Sim limit/culling. They shouldn't dare make it worse like that.

    It's not just our builds that can get issues from being unfinished, the Maxis lots are often strangely bad. Like they're challenging us to fix some issues. Examples: Why does one house have two front doors on the little porch? The community lots left Sims starving until I fixed/replaced them (but god forbid I don't build a bathroom in a tiny park when there's one right off-lot, lol, inactive Sims will freak). Other things I can't remember but I tweak EVERYTHING hahaha.

    And yes, oh gosh do I want malls and such like that. The retail system from GTW .... errruughhh. I kind of hate it. Live with anyone who owns your store with you? Ask people to move in because you can't otherwise get good help? Work yourself silly like your own "lowly" retail employee? Normal! (Not.) ... And then the shopping. My Sims can't go shopping without me torturing shop owner Sims after doing a TON of work in build mode. Too tiring, so my Sims can't yet go shopping much. Malls would help because owners could be spread around town for even one shop, and then there could be multiple little shops, crafty booths, or tiny fish kiosks for the salmon, etc.
    Wow thanks for your long idea post! I do agree that adding more NPC with the current culling issues is active is a bad idea. But lets hope they fix that so it won't be a problem :smile:
  • thevogelthevogel Posts: 749 Member
    This is a fantastic idea!! the apartments expansion pack was the one EP I didn't buy when I had the Sims 2. I would love to design and build some nice apartments. :)
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,368 Member
    This is exactly how I hope apartments in TS4 would work. I much preferred the TS2 style apartments where you could have multiple families living on one lot. Not only will it help with space, but it creates a really nice neighbourly feel.

    What would be really fab would be to be able to change the function of the individual units on the lot, so we could have a coffee-shop, laundrette, or retail unit on the same land. I like building multi-purpose lots and I would love functions that support this.
  • Marley VMarley V Posts: 934 Member
    Several families in one apartment building would be perfect, if not I wouldn't buy the game.
    Only having one family in a gigantic building was really disappointing in TS3
    My Twitch Channel
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    This is exactly how I hope apartments in TS4 would work. I much preferred the TS2 style apartments where you could have multiple families living on one lot. Not only will it help with space, but it creates a really nice neighbourly feel.

    What would be really fab would be to be able to change the function of the individual units on the lot, so we could have a coffee-shop, laundrette, or retail unit on the same land. I like building multi-purpose lots and I would love functions that support this.
    Oooooh now see that is a really nice idea :D!
    Marley V wrote: »
    Several families in one apartment building would be perfect, if not I wouldn't buy the game.
    Only having one family in a gigantic building was really disappointing in TS3
    The point of Apartments are to have more than one family living there, since the world is so small. Wouldn't make sense to give one big apartment area to one family lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top