Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm a beginner

I am interested to start CAW. I don't know much about it, I played around with it a few times. However, I couldn't find many items. One of the things I want is where and how do I download items for my world. One of the main things in castles, like fortress walls. I can't post links yet I would if i could.
I have searched but can't seem to find many tutorials or downloads so anything helps

Comments

• Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited September 2015
    All of the game objects are located in the metadata pane....
    1. Click on the + next to Game Objects
    Game%20Objects1.png

2. Click the + next to Environment
    Game%20Objects2.png

3. All of the game objects will be displayed in the metadata window. Depending on which EP's/SP's, Store worlds you have will determine what objects will show in the window
    Game%20Objects3.png

You will have to look at each item but I do believe that each of these objects has the same name as they do in-game I really never paid attention to that
    but for your fortress walls here is where you can find the short wall and tower

Game%20Objects4.png

I highly recommend that you take a look at the beginners walk through tutorials laid out in the CAW FAQs Thread at the top of this forum which contains links for all kinds of great tutorials.

I hope this helps
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg