The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isolation: A New Sims 4 Reality Show! Test 1 out now!

mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,051 Member
2yoaah4.jpg

Welcome to this new interactive reality show (second time's the charm). Based off the television show, Solitary, my version will be played out in the sims universe.

This show consists of 9 sims who never see or interact with one another. This Isolation experiment will test these sims' inner strength and physical limits. The goal of this game is to pass all the tests and treatments and make it to the end, outlasting all their competitors.

With only one companion, MEL, the computer voice, we see contestant break down and find out things about themselves they didn't realize before. How will your sim cope with Isolation?

Tests:

One of the two types of challenges in Isolation. While there is no penalty for finishing last, if you finish first, you win exemption from the next Treatment. Bonus winnings can include a full meal and chances to sabotage.

Treatments:

One of the two types of challenges in Isolation. Unlike the tests, if you finish last in a treatment, you are eliminated from the game.

Sign-ups:

Please submit at least 2 sims for this (one of each gender) I will then select which of your sims will be participating. (The more sims you submit, the better!) You ARE allowed to reserve a spot. Please send all completed apps to me either by PM or my simming email: mojot89@hotmail.com

*Please share with the hashtag #sims4isolation or #mojot89

*I have ALL Sims 4 packs. Please, no CC

Good Luck!

Forum ID and Nickname:
Origin ID:
Sim Name:
Short introduction for the 1st episode:
Bio for the cast page:
5 Words that describe your sim:
Personality:
Fears:
Strengths: