Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    edited November 2015
    @HI at everyone I'm finally orgaining my self to get ready to post i collecting screens for post but still in process of builing a few more community lots as well. alot of it has to do wiht the landscaping LOL most of my landscaping is painted to match the story aka. Hurrcain and getting the Beginnging story line ready for the Founding couple for some reason I have to be through for this to go off right with some idea how the founder's became how they did and how they begin :) I even went as far as doing some Of my own custom made landscaping for the story, while I've been away I was thinking of idea's how I wanted this to go in the beginning at least :) telling a story is all so organization a bit lol :)

I figured i'd let ya know i'm about ready to begin i'm just working about rl as well :)

Ps I figured while you all wait and see what come up with, i though you like to read the story behind my signiture
    i wrote a while back the house I built didn't win but the story did :cold_sweat:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/718703/this-the-story-of-bloodmist-manor-unfinished-story#latest
    ~Sincerely,Yuna~
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hey all! Just stopping by to tell you that I'm gonna be vacationing on Curaçao from tomorrow until next week, which means I'll be offline for a while. I wanted to post an update before takeoff but we were very busy packing and I had some work to finish. So that'll have to wait a week, on the plus side: I'll have a lot of updates to catch up on when I get back :wink:

Later, gators!
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    @Heckstress17 the SweetFX mod is pretty easy to install, just DL it as per usual and extract it but rather than putting it into your mods folder, right click your TS4 shortcut on the desktop, select "open file location" and put all the stuff in there :) I find I have to play in 'Fullscreen window mode' now but that's because I use Puush to take screenshots rather than using the C button for snapshots now. Puush picks up the effects of SweetFX but normal game screenshots do not. Japoni died a few sim days before her partner so they are together now :) Malia is GORGEOUS! :) I'm hoping that Juliannas green eyes get passed on too.. i'm also over brown eyes (🐸🐸🐸🐸 Aponi!) ROFL@ the kid with the green hair and yellow eyebrows.. i'd love to see his parents and understand why he looks like that XD

@NewToTheSims that house is amazing!! It's so clean and tidy. Looking forward to seeing more of your story :)

Update time!

I'm actually really getting into this challenge :) I play at least once a day now (for hours sometimes!), where as before TS4 would bore me and i'd play maybe, once or twice a week? Anyway! With the new baby on the way, Julianna and Leroy threw a baby shower! I made everything yellow as I wanted to leave the gender of this baby a surprise. I always scan and find out so I resisted this time lol.

d41eb48a8f.jpg

I secretly wanted it to be a girl though.. because i'm playing different genders for each heir (so a girl this time around) and because I already had a female name picked out which goes quite well with 'Hernandez'.

3a3a7fc0ea.jpg

Aunt Annalita giving the baby bump a rub!

48cd972bae.jpg

The baby shower wrapped up with a silver status (I really wish they could actually throw baby showers and people brought gifts etc, a house party will do for now though -.-) and It was just one more day till the baby arrived! Psst.. has anyone noticed that no one brings gifts to birthday parties?! What's up with that!

5db670267c.jpg

Julianna spent her last day of pregnancy roaming around the house in her PJ's and practicing her writing. This was the first time I actually sent Leroy off to work on his own.

It wasn't long before it was time for Julianna to pop the baby out! The two of them were interrupted at about 2am. Leroy packed Julianna up in the car and they were off to the hospital! Julianna checked in at the front desk to a ghost... very well run hospital then, I guess?

9e94951740.jpg

Leroy was in a natural panic...

04b93beac1.jpg
    ca949aee19.jpg

And a little baby girl was born... I was pumped when the notice popped up saying "It's a girl!"

Little Honey Hernandez!

9417da860d.jpg

But wait....

"It's a boy?"

I was not prepared for this... It's TWINS! :) (I was hoping i'd get twins sometime soon..!)

I was also not prepared for a boy.. and had not picked out a name.. So I went with the quirky name of Hive >.>!!! Just so they have little matching twin names.. and well it will grow on me I guess. Honey & Hive Hernandez!

3e9f3bb62b.jpg

Hive is actually quite dark! I'm guessing he has Juliannas skin.. or perhaps a throw back of some type. I'll find out when he grows up I guess! I actually checked the family tree to make sure it was Leroys kid ROFL!! (they both are.. XD )

Honey seems to more like her father right now, with a tanned skintone.

That's where I had to leave it! I can't wait to play more today, I can't wait to see the twins grow up to see who they look like! Julianna seems to have good genes in @Heckstress17 's game so fingers crossed she gives me good genes too :)

daaaf5042a.jpg
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    @loubyloulou Hey sorry I was in my college classes but yes it is the lotus hair one!
  • Options
    MysticFaeMysticFae Posts: 82 Member
    edited November 2015
    Attention Ladies and Gentlemen…Might I proudly introduce you to Quinton and his younger twin Ashton?

tumblr_nx4i71CgCV1u6dfsfo1_1280.jpg
    That’s right folks, the worry was warranted! Generation 2 is starting off with a double bang!
    tumblr_nx4i71CgCV1u6dfsfo2_1280.jpg
    In order of appearance you have: Mom and Quinton,
    tumblr_nx4i71CgCV1u6dfsfo3_1280.jpg
    Mom and Ashton,
    tumblr_nx4i71CgCV1u6dfsfo4_1280.jpg
    Daddy and Quinton,
    tumblr_nx4i71CgCV1u6dfsfo5_1280.jpg
    and lastly, Daddy and Ashton.
    tumblr_nx4i71CgCV1u6dfsfo6_1280.jpg
    What a great mommy she is…Lullabies and Goodnight!

The part you can’t see…Jarhem was asleep at the time! Way to hang in there for Mom! lol All that panic and he sleeps through the whole thing! ;)

This is so much fun!! It's amazing how the same sims paired with different partners generate such diverse looks. The genetics are truly remarkable. I'm so happy I found this thread. I love to discover new things and this challenge certainly has lots of that!
    @MysticFae - I learned the hard way that incense can't start an inferno lol Summer's an adorable pregnant sim. I saw the remainder of your update on tumblr and I don't wanna spoil it here, but yay!!

Well, you and me both then!! lol And thanks! She is one of my all time favorite sims to play! My heart is gonna break when she goes! Thanks for not letting the cat out of the bag...that's a hard thing to do sometimes. But, Twins!! This game slays me sometimes...I changed the setting to use fertility in risky woohoo to false after that and lowered the percentage too! These two are much too frisky to chance it. :D

My Rebuild Willow Creek Updates:
    mysticfae24.tumblr.com/

Orgin Id: Mystic_Fae
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    To touch on something that both @Tellex and @MysticFae said about enjoying this challenge. Before @OJenn made this challenge I had only played my game maybe 3 times in the whole year I owned the game. I just did not like it at all, I couldn't get interested in it etc. Now I'm playing atleast every other day and having so much fun. I love seeing everyone's families, and the different genetics. And it's so fun seeing how differently we all style and use the generational mates, and how their genetics combine so differently with our individual heirs. I love checking this thread to see your updates and get feedback on my own. It's just awesome talking and "simming" with everyone. I'm just hooked. I love this challenge. It made me love TS4<3

@MysticFae - Yay for twins! I always like having twins, but only when the couple has no other kids before hand lol Summer playing them lullabies is so cute! I'm excited to see them age up :) I'm having as much fun as you are!

@OJenn - Come back! lol No seriously come back, I miss you and your sims! and @Kiwicantdie You need to come back too!

@Tellex - It's that easy to install the mod? Hmmm I'll have to save my households and stuff to the gallery and give it a shot tomorrow. I need a lighting mod. About your update omg mixed gender twins! Honey and Hive akjsfhaskjfhksjf those are the cutest twin sim names I've ever heard! I literally lol'd when I read you named the boy Hive. It looks like he's gonna have Julianna's skintone for sure. I think Malia has a shade lighter than Julianna's, not sure though. Also, cute hospital gown! I'll keep my fingers crossed one of the twins gets Julianna's eye color ;)

Here's the comparison pic I promised earlier. I am so beyond horrible at editing pics lol if it requires me to do more than adjust brightness and contrast I'm lost. So it's not as fancy as all of yours, but it's something to look at. I think she's got Julianna's round face shape, and possibly mouth? But Zander's eyes and nose for sure. I'm interested to see what she'll look like as she ages.
    2cyicye.jpg

I was messing around with old pics trying to make a collage and decided to make one of all my families in this challenge, holding their first born of each generation. So we have Sage and Kono holding baby Lily. Then Lily and Vincent, holding the twins, Zander and Quinn. Lastly, Zander and Julianna, holding baby Malia. It's neat to look back :)
    zv4n68.jpg
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    Aww @Heckstress17 what a cute comparison! Shes got pretty much the best of both her parents :) (sept those 🐸🐸🐸🐸 green eyes!) Love the collage you have done too! When it comes to the SweetFX just make sure you back up all your files :) wouldn't want anything to go messed up.

@MysticFae yay for another pair of twins!! :) I hope they are identical.. I love identical twins lol :) i've only ever had one set of identicals in my gave ever :P
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

• Options
    MysticFaeMysticFae Posts: 82 Member
    edited November 2015
    The boys aged up!! Just had to post pics comparing them to Mom and Dad! And then the makeover in CAS pics…I Simply Love how the genetics work! The boys aren’t identical, but are the perfect blends of their parents! I might even have a favorite…but, I’ll never tell! Maybe…lol

tumblr_nx82z0JqaI1u6dfsfo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nx82z0JqaI1u6dfsfo2_1280.jpg
    Child Trait: Creative; Child Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
    tumblr_nx82z0JqaI1u6dfsfo3_1280.jpg
    Child Trait: Genius; Child Aspiration: Rambunctious Scamp

Anyhoo, more game play pics to come later…:) Just wanted to show what good looking boys Summer and Jarhem made! I’m Totally over the moon about it!! <3

@Heckstress17 I'm not a fan of twins most of the time...too much work! lol But, once I saw how they aged up, I was thrilled. Of course, have No idea how I'll choose. I decided I couldn't make you wait any longer to see how they turned out. tee hee :) Now, you can ponder also how I'll ever pick one!
    I love your collage! That's awesome!! I use Picasa 3 for my photo editor, saved as jpegs. That's how I did the collages. I just dragged and dropped...It's mainly a point and click kind of thing for me. lol

@Tellex Nope, not identical twins! But, as far as I can tell, mirror opposites of each other...where one has mom's feature, the other got dad's. I've study there faces for long periods of time now...that's the best description I can come up with for it. I thought that I could see the difference in eye color as babies, was shocked when it turned out to be real. A happy surprise to be sure!! ;)
    Post edited by MysticFae on
    My Rebuild Willow Creek Updates:
    mysticfae24.tumblr.com/

Orgin Id: Mystic_Fae
  • Options
    NewToTheSimsNewToTheSims Posts: 1,160 Member
    So... I'm slow, hahaha, as far as children go, but I played for a little bit, and had Glasgow paint some paintings. I also made a dedicated blog for the Willow Creek people, at LateKnight's TS4. I'm sharing one picture of Glasgow's painting here. The rest of them can be found at the blog. I was impressed by him, he can draw and paint a lot better than I can. LOL.

11-02-15_11-06-26c2a0pm.png?w=1000&h=562

@Tellex: Thank you! I was hoping the house would look good, since I don't have a lot of clutter, so I'm happy you think it's clean and tidy. Heehee.
    @Heckstress17: Sage is so pretty. Wow. <3
  • Options
    BrandiBrandi Posts: 129 Member
    @NewToTheSims Welcome! Nice building. I suck at it so most if not all of my homes and community lots will be from the gallery.

@MysticFae Yay twins! I love twins but I usually get them at the worst time.

@Tellex Leroy and Julianna are so cute together. And I love both of their shirts!

@Heckstress17 Loving the collage. I'm definitely going to check out Photoscape, thanks.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @OJenn Is it possible to add 2 more mates (so just one more male and one more female) to each generation in the original post? o:) the only reason I ask is because I was just sussing the potential mates out for my next female heir and there are only dark-haired males LOL!!! No biggy if it's too much to ask, but thought i'd throw it in there anyway :P <3
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

• Options
    Small Update

I decided to make a Bailey a writer. This was her first book.
    5f479442e4.jpg
    I made sure to keep a copy to pass on through the generations.

The two have been working really hard. They have been trying to save up as much as possible before having their first child
    508bcba1-f8ba-4e25-8e7e-0c4f410f2818_zps6e67nink.jpg
    7a069bc3-023c-434c-9324-d580599aa9c6_zpsrl07apsa.jpg
    They are both at level 6 in their careers.

a00329ed50.jpg
    Bailey has rolled try for a baby at least 4 times since I started playing. And since I was having so much baby envy from everyone else's post I gave in and let them try for a baby.

1a0a988edc.jpg
    Immediately after her latest promotion and deciding to follow the journalist track, Bailey headed over to Oasis Springs to did up some dirt on the Caliente family for her first article.

0e73cef43b.jpg
    Later that day Bailey found out she was pregnant and immediately went to tell Martin.

36f04ec4b9.jpg
    I'm not sure if you could tell in the first picture but her belly is pretty big for only the first trimester. I'm a little worried. I don't think I'm ready for twins.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    @loubyloulou Hey sorry I was in my college classes but yes it is the lotus hair one!

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    @Brandi that's so cute that you are making them pass the book down from generation to generation! So much thought put into that, I love it :) I noticed sims have a bigger first trimester bump if they take a pregnancy test. Otherwise it just gradually gets bigger. Julianna in my game was hardly showing until her 2nd trimester and she was carrying twins! I'm not sure if sims have a bigger belly if they are carrying twins?

I also saw someone mention the colour of babies eyes - they are default by the baby skins made, so no genetics (other than skintone, and still thats very vauge) will show through until the baby grows into a child :( I edit baby skins for TS4 and you get to choose what eyecolour the baby has in the file.

Update!

I really need to update my family tree...

Both babies were settling in quite well :) Julianna bought them both little matching bee outfits to match their names..!

218e39d57d.jpg

Out of the two of them, Honey seems to be the needy one! Her brother was actually a really good baby :) lots of sleeping for Hive, and only a few nappy changes too :)

6a7c26630e.jpg

Skyrocketing ahead to Leroys career.. another day, another dying co-worker. I'm starting to build a graveyard outside of his workplace LOL.

a0492af0f6.jpg

And in an attempt to transform some stacked crates into something magical, Leroy caused a fire at work -.-!!

b54210dd31.jpg
    8b614e4dd8.jpg

Leroy spends his time teaching the newbies how to do things around the office. "And this is how you water a plant!" "Jeeze, Leroy, tell me something I don't already know"

43e6a06757.jpg

And so after all that, Leroy got promoted to level 6! Because catching your work place on fire is considered doing a "Fantastic job!" LOL!

f25ce9eb80.jpg

Back at home, Leroy gave the twins a cuddle. He is seriously the cutest father :) I'm considering making these two have more! Julianna has also been working on her Programming & Gaming skills. Shes lacked in promotions as I've been focusing too much on Leroys career :(

e733e6dc4a.jpg

Three days flew by and before I knew it, It was time for the twins to grow up! *FINGERS CROSSED FOR GREEN EYES*

Honey rolled the Creative trait & Social butterfly aspiration...

She also... did NOT roll green eyes... god 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it... maybe there is still hope with her brother. So this is Honey! Who to me, looks like a female version of her father lol! :) She didn't get Juliannas lovely eye shape :(

0d694d6799.jpg

And this is Hive! who ALSO... DID NOT... roll green eyes... gawd 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it again!! He looks a bit more like Julianna but once again did not score her eye shape.. sigh! He rolled the Whiz Kid aspiration and the perfectionist trait!

7e0a10d111.jpg

Back to the baby making board you two!
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

• Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi y'all :smile: once again, sorry for not being active, work is literally killing me!
    I hope to come back soon and have time to play the game, for now I'll briefly comment on your lovely updates :wink::heart:

@Heckstress17 omg Nikki whyyy :lol: what a creep. It's so nice to see Zander a daddy, what a lovely family you have over there! Little Malia is adorable, I love her so much, I think that genetics might start to change in your game looking at the way she turned out... but well, we'll see! :blush:

@Tellex and you chose Julianna too oh wow I think we will all have similar patterns in this challenge :tongue: ... it feels like time's flying while looking at your family grow. The wedding was truly beautiful, at least Nikki didn't creep too much and behaved nicely. And finally--- aaaaaaw twiiins :smiley: such cuties! Congrats! Can't wait to see how they turn out!
    edit: lol we posted at the same time! :heart: the twins are sooooo cute!

@MysticFae and you had twins too! :flushed: wow, I'm so happy for you! Feels like ages since it happened to me in game. And they turned out adorable, as well as their parents. Good to see you joining the challenge :wink:
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Heckstress17 I plan to play for the rest of the day today after I get off work around lunch time. That home building is literally killing me but I think I have it all figured out now. And omg the collage is so cute makes me miss Sage </3

@Tellex those bee outfits OMG so cute! And feel free to offer up some sims for the challenge that you find or I can try and make some CC free sims for us to get some variety and what not. Stinks that the green eyes didn't get passed on I know how much you were hoping. Make more babies!!!
  • Options
    @OJenn & @Kiwicantdie - I hope both of you get the chance to escape real life to play with your sims sometime soon <3 Making that collage also made me miss Sage :(

@MysticFae - The boys are so cute. I totally agree with you, they are like polar opposites of each other, yet manage to be the perfect blend of each parent... just in reverse... if that makes any sense lol. Their noses seem to be pretty similar though. Ashton is my fav so far, love his big doe eyes. I'm all about point click editing so I'll have to check out picasa for future collage making.

@Tellex - omg you're killing me with the baby cuteness. Their little bumblebee outfits are to die for. And the little ruffle on Honey's is ridiculously cute. I've noticed that sim baby girls tend to be more needy. It's like that in real life too lol. I have a 9 month old son and he is so laid back compared to how my daughter was a baby. lmao @ all of Leroy's work woes. With all his co-workers dying I guess there's plenty of room for advancement, even if you do burn the building down. I can't believe that neither of the twins got Julianna's green eyes though :( I decided I'm gonna keep on baby making until I get a kiddo with green eyes =p They should totally have more babies though because the twins are adorable. I do see a lot of Pablo in Honey, but atleast she got her Mom's hair color, and looks like her round face too. Our kids are basically step siblings so I'm glad they're poppin the babies out at the same time so we can compare lol

@NewToTheSims - Nice painting! It's been awhile since I've had a painter sim, I miss that. I'll check out the rest of your update when I go on tumblr next.

@Brandi - That was such a cool idea to do with the book! I should do something like that with Julianna, she's a writer too. So far the only book she's written has been "Honey, you forgot my birthday" can you guess why lol? You're couple is so much further in their careers than mine. Having a surprise baby really messed up my power leveling plans. I'm so glad Bailey's finally pregnant! 4 try for baby wants is a lot, she's really ready lol

I'm writing up my update now, but I'll post it in another comment so this isn't the longest comment in the history of the thread lol
  • Options
    Family Tree

Now that Malia's a child, Julianna and Zander have been able to spend more time together. Can you guess what they choose to spend their free time doing? lol
    tumblr_nx778tijgx1ryemaro2_1280.png

Even though Malia was a bit of an "oops" baby, Julianna and Zander decided they wanted to keep their kids close in age. So she's expecting baby # 2!
    tumblr_nx77a9d11Q1ryemaro2_1280.png

They decided to go to Zander's family's house to share the big news. They also got the chance to meet Quinn's new wife! (Thanks to you guys story progression is now doing it's job.) This is Mallory, who is not very friendly lol but apparently nice enough to be happy about the baby news.
    tumblr_nx77j6nKrV1ryemaro3_1280.png
    tumblr_nx77j6nKrV1ryemaro4_1280.png

While there, Malia decided to suck up to Grandpa Vincent to see if she could get some new toys.
    tumblr_nx77n4FCkz1ryemaro2_1280.png

Grandpa's a sucker lol I wish they would actually give them new toys though
    tumblr_nx77pnWVtc1ryemaro3_1280.png
    tumblr_nx77rpWFM11ryemaro2_1280.png

Malia also showed some love to Grandma Lily. After the hard time she gave her when she was a baby I think Lily took it as a peace offering lol
    tumblr_nx77tgTkMu1ryemaro1_1280.png

The next day after school Malia brought home the hot mess kid from the park. His name's Christian. I truly believe she was letting him know about his fashion crimes. He even looks offended lol
    tumblr_nx782qlj6m1ryemaro3_1280.png

Yep, definitely letting him hear it about those eyebrows.
    tumblr_nx782qlj6m1ryemaro1_1280.png

After Malia's "friend" went home Julianna decided to break the news to Malia wearing her not so subtle shirt.
    tumblr_nx7cdcDOJh1ryemaro2_1280.png

She was super surprised.
    tumblr_nx7cdcDOJh1ryemaro1_1280.png

But I think she's excited :)
    tumblr_nx7cf1E4Wx1ryemaro2_1280.png

Random but did the shrimp come with The Sims upgrade we got the other day? I'm finding all these new recipes.
    tumblr_nx77xexvwZ1ryemaro1_1280.png

Also, Quinn isn't the only one with a new love life. Nikki is expecting and recently married the brother of Quinn's high school girlfriend. Maybe now she'll leave them alone.
    2lo5aix.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @OJenn oh yay! I LOVE making sims so If you want me to make a few sims I can :) otherwise i'll search the gallery for a few & suggest them. Having 3 love interests roaming around the town could be kinda fun for people too ;)

@Kiwicantdie Julianna seems to be very popular lol!! :) Thanks, the only thing that disappoints me about the twins is they did not get green eyes <_>!!! oh the pain, it is killing me lol!

@Heckstress17 I couldn't resist but make little bumblebee outfits XD I don't have kids in RL so can't compare but i've heard so many people say that about baby girls in RL too LOL :) so cute though. I'm with you on the green eyes thing though.. I too am going to make them continue to have kids till a green eyed one pops up! God 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it I need something other than brown eyes lol! The kids are kinda like half-siblings I guess so yeah its fun comparing :D all I want Juliannas eye shape and colour and i'll be happy >_> YAY for baby #2 on its way! LETS HOPE THE GREEN EYED DRAGON BLESSES IT WITH ITS MAGICAL GREEN EYES >_> LOL @ Malia telling Christian about his fashion crimes! the shrimp cocktail is part of the gourmet cooking skill :) funny how my sims just ate the same thing in game lol!!

Sorry but.. another update! (i've been on a gaming spree tonight)

Grandma Valentina has moved in! She brought her good cooking skills AND a violin worth $12,000 with her, too!

67e6434361.jpg

The first thing I did though.. was sell the violin. Hey.. I needed the funds >.> and it was Valentina who would profit from it anyway..! These are the before & after pics of the house layout :)

I moved Leroy & Juliannas bedroom to the front of the house along with their bathroom, knocked down the wall of their old bedroom and turned it into the lounge room and built a little granny-flat outside for Valentina so she has her own privacy :) the house is SO EMPTY right now! But hard work will earn them nice possessions too I guess :)

8163507d69.jpg
    1940ae211a.jpg
    64825aadb3.jpg

I also noticed that Valentina has herself a little toy-boy LOL!

ede7721983.jpg

Anyway, everyone loves having Valentina around! The kids especially enjoy their grandmas cooking.

b6937e38ec.jpg

Leroy and Julianna love having her around too, the three of them sat out the front one morning drinking cups of tea on their new patio.

be25ee1ee8.jpg

Leroy headed off to work and Julianna took care of the garden. Valentina autonomously helped her water some plants. How could anyone not love having her around :)

3c0c1ca8f7.jpg

But only after a day, it was all too good to be true! Valentinas time was up :( I suspected this would be the case.. hence why I wanted her to move in ASAP! To make things worse, the poor twins witnessed the whole thing!

301b36c091.jpg
    6be72191a6.jpg

Just as Julianna was mourning the loss of her mother-in-law, she burst into a ball of confetti! Baby #3 on it's way!

429c286064.jpg

Leroy was in tears when he got home, with the loss of his mother :( lucky Julianna was there to comfort him and also give him the good news

df6ede5cec.jpg

I think the news of baby #3 lifted his spirits

3548a45b71.jpg

The twins took the death of their grandmother pretty hard too and Julianna took time to make sure they were ok too.

a6814d0898.jpg
    01422d6dc4.jpg

Julianna is great support but I think it will take awhile for the twins to get over this death :( I caught both of them in tears! It was so heartbreaking!!

f3e60074dc.jpg
    d76862bba6.jpg

Anyway RIP Valentina!! Her urn now rests in-between her two parents urns :)
    Post edited by Tellex on
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

• Options
    NewToTheSimsNewToTheSims Posts: 1,160 Member
    @Brandi: Hi thanks for the welcome. I used to be terrible at building too. LOL. With practice I got a little better... I'm nowhere near how good some of those other people are though. Some of those Gallery creations are jaw droppingly gorgeous.
    @Tellex: Holy cow, your Sims have been busy LOL, setting fires at work and still getting promoted. Leroy must be really really good at what he does if they will overlook him starting a fire. LOL. Ugh... that stinks the kids didn't get the eye color you were hoping for. Your house is really pretty.
    @Heckstress17: IKR? The painting was gorgeous. Glasgow impressed me because that was only the second one he had ever painted. LOL. Ohh... I didn't put the rest of the update on Tumblr, I gave them their own Wordpress blog. But either way, the link I gave with my post will take you to the right place. I had put some of the previous updates on Tumblr because they didn't have their own home yet. My Tumblr is a bit of a mish mash of stuff, but I don't use it for main story updates.
  • Options
    @Tellex The twins are adorable! Does Leroy walk around in a bad mood all the time since everyone is dying at work? Oh no! Valentina moved in just to die :'( The twins crying is heartbreaking

@Heckstress17 Not sure if I said it already but I'll say it again if I did Malia is adorable! I'm excited to see what she looks like when she ages up.
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    So I was wondering about the SweetFX mod.

Has anyone had any trouble with it? i.e. crashed games, corrupt games, things not working properly?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I am just having trouble loading up my game in general at the moment. (I don't have sweet fx) anyone else have issues with the latest patch?
  • Options
    @OJenn I just downloaded it and didn't have any problems. The only mods I'm using is MC Command Center and Risky Woohoo
  • Options
    Got my back up and now its time to play!!