Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Holiday Simifest-Event Sign Ups!

Comments

• Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    And @SummerFalls we need to brainstorm soon :)

@BBQPenguinWings Yes!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    So I'm just now hearing about this and it sounds fun.
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    So I'm just now hearing about this and it sounds fun.

Yay! It is fun! And will be fun! Welcome!
  • Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    Thanks! I won't be a host though since I won't have time like that once the quarter starts. but I'll gladly participate! :)
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    Perfect, @putacece4lyfe

For those who do want to host (please spread the word among your friends!!), we have a week until our first round of proposals!! I hope to see some new and old faces here :)
  • Options
    dougsbaby12dougsbaby12 Posts: 894 Member
    Hey found some time to pop in. Have a few sims in mind that might like to particpate. :)
    [img][/img]Untitled-3_zpselth0dwg.jpg
    YouTube Channel: Manda Sim Tales
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    I cant wait to share my ideaaaa. I am going to be building the stuff I need. :)
  • Options
    Oh and we can do more than one part right?
  • Options

Do you mean more than one event? Or you want an event to take place over a longer period of time? Or something else? Ha
  • Options

Do you mean more than one event? Or you want an event to take place over a longer period of time? Or something else? Ha

I don't want to give too much away. It is one big event but has a few activities involved, I wanted to have them as their own posts/parts
  • Options
    For example, let's say I am doing a christmas party ( I am not, I am doing Halloween). And at this christmas party there will be caroling, cookie making, and present opening. Can I have each activity be its own part?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    For example, let's say I am doing a christmas party ( I am not, I am doing Halloween). And at this christmas party there will be caroling, cookie making, and present opening. Can I have each activity be its own part?

Hmmmm...let's do this...I want to make sure that everyone who wants to host something has the chance. We're going to go in rounds for each event to be proposed, with only two rounds. That being said, it seems like this might be a quiet thing in regards to hosts, so there will probably be room for you to have more than 2 events.

I want to say 'yes' that you can just do...because we don't want this to be too constrictive. So, I'm saying it's all good, just let's make sure we make space for others who want to offer up event ideas before I say, 'yes!!! Lots of events for you!'

Is that fair?

EDIT: Let's talk over PM just so we're on the same page because I'm tired and distracted and I know this makes no sense. LOL
  • Options
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hi, Rosey! I have an October event to propose! Do I propose it here or do I PM you the proposal?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    Omuhgawsh I would love for my Simself to participate in some stuff! She needs to get out there and meet some other Simselves. :D
  • Options
    @CathyTea feel free to post on here. I'm still put tonight, but I have time carved out tomorrow to update the main page.
    Leave me the name, month, and a short description, please :)
  • Options
    Here's my event proposal:

October New Moon Celebration - October 13, 2015
    Join us in Granite Falls as we welcome autumn on the night of the October New Moon. New moons are the perfect time to set intentions for the coming cycle, and the October New Moon allows us to look ahead with gratitude to this new season, acknowledging the meaning of autumn: harvest in preparation for a time of rest. We will explore how these themes of harvest and rest fit into your creative lives. Or maybe, in true Sim fashion, we'll just tell stories around the campfire, watch the stars, and hold practical joke contests! At any rate, the scenery will be lovely.
    Note: This story will be written collaboratively with participants and posted on SimSelf Adventures.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @CathyTea feel free to post on here. I'm still put tonight, but I have time carved out tomorrow to update the main page.
    Leave me the name, month, and a short description, please :)

Thank you! And how does sign-up happen?

• Options
    Okay...the info on signing up is on the front page, but I'll share it here!

Basically, we do two weeks of proposing ideas...

I'll collect them and post them to the front page. After that, we'll do two weeks of sign ups (round 1 is Sept 20th, round two is Sept 27th) where each person can offer 2 participants for each round (more if we have more events).

They'll have to PM you or tag you in a post on this thread. You, the host, will let me know who has signed up via PM and I will post the info under your event!

Then...it's all up to you! You'd just send me the link to your blog post so I can share it with those who want to keep up!

Make sense?
  • Options
    Okay...the info on signing up is on the front page, but I'll share it here!

Basically, we do two weeks of proposing ideas...

I'll collect them and post them to the front page. After that, we'll do two weeks of sign ups (round 1 is Sept 20th, round two is Sept 27th) where each person can offer 2 participants for each round (more if we have more events).

They'll have to PM you or tag you in a post on this thread. You, the host, will let me know who has signed up via PM and I will post the info under your event!

Then...it's all up to you! You'd just send me the link to your blog post so I can share it with those who want to keep up!

Make sense?

Sort of! I'm kind of time-space dyslexic, so anything with dates sort of blurs with me! I'll just move through the present moment, and when I need to do something, I'm sure I'll hear a little bell go off or something! :)

• Options
    Heya!!

If you're hosting an event, @sunnyshay made the most beautiful logo ever!! I have it posted on the front page :)
  • Options
    I finally thought of my idea, I'll write the proposal below!

December Event - The Cupcake Workshop
    Oh no! Santa hasn't managed to make enough presents this year due to the overwhelming amount of sims being born into this world. He has requested the help of Joel Rochdale and his friends to make some nice presents and spread Christmas Cheer and the importance of sharing Love and Peace. Participants will be making their own special Christmas Presents for their family members, followed by roasting s'mores, decorating a Christmas tree and even singing a carol or two. All in all, it's a lovely event for Sims of all ages!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
  • Options
    @SummerFalls Oh, CT definitely wants to come to this one! (oops! I just read that we're roasting family members. Well... maybe not. Oh, wait. What? Roasting s'mores? Oh! Ok! That's absolutely fine! Sign me up!)

• Options
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @SummerFalls Oh, CT definitely wants to come to this one! (oops! I just read that we're roasting family members. Well... maybe not. Oh, wait. What? Roasting s'mores? Oh! Ok! That's absolutely fine! Sign me up!)

LOL! Also, yes! I love the banner too :3
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png