Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't know how I feel about this ...

[img][/img]ghostdoctor_zpsa5h3n69e.jpg

Apparently my sim doesn't know how to feel about the fact that a freaking GHOST is going to help his girlfriend give birth. I mean really EA? Don't we have some living sim doctors to do this?

Comments

• Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited August 2015
    That is so cool. My town doesn't have nearly enough ghosts.

Honestly, I find the birthing experience lacking anyway. The dads only freak out and tip toe around but when the babies are born they just stand there blankly smiling while the mom picks baby up. I'd love for the dad to interact more in a positive way as if they want this child xD

DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    Mightydan wrote: »
    They brought back from the dead the best doctor in history just to deliver your sim's child. You should be grateful.

hahah or that!
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    take0nme wrote: »

Honestly, I find the birthing experience lacking anyway. The dads only freak out and tip toe around but when the babies are born they just stand there blankly smiling while the mom picks baby up. I'd love for the dad to interact more in a positive way as if they want this child xD

It's like the dads know about the disappointment that are considered the babies of this game.

"Just stand here and smile... I know it's lifeless and they just pulled it out of her ribcage, but pretend to be happy and it'll be over as soon as I can get it to age up behind mom's back."
  • Options
    TheOpheliacTheOpheliac Posts: 170 Member
    Pssh, I wish I had ghosts wandering around my world. :tired_face:
  • Options
    ENolan wrote: »

It's like the dads know about the disappointment that are considered the babies of this game.

"Just stand here and smile... I know it's lifeless and they just pulled it out of her ribcage, but pretend to be happy and it'll be over as soon as I can get it to age up behind mom's back."

There it is. Now that's what i'll picture when I see that goofy uninterested grin!
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    ENolan wrote: »

There it is. Now that's what i'll picture when I see that goofy uninterested grin!

If I was good at animating, I'd be modding this stance and look out of my game quicker than the pixel potatoes. It's good to see women have great, confident postures, but god forbid that guys match them.... No, they're all laid back with scoliosis spines and asymmetric hipster-weak thighs.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I once had a ghost help direct my mother to be sim to the OR. There was always the question of if he died in the hospital or not...
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I would like to know how the doctor died before i gave judgement.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I had a ghost show up as a nurse at my last birth.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »

True, most dads do nothing at the time of birth so imagine my surprise when this dad zoomed past mom and grabbed up his baby boy before she did.
    07-03-15_12-44nbspAM.png
    07-03-15_12-44nbspAM-2.png

LOL, then proceeded to do pushups. Mom finally had a chance to see her baby. *facepalm* Everything was all sweet up to that point. I like to think it was nerves.
    07-03-15_12-45nbspAM-2.png

In answer to the OP, that ghost may had a better delivery than having my Mama Hicks, hair rollers and all at the helm. I think that intern knew she was only playing a doctor. :/
    08-08-15_3-20nbspPM.png

Omg that is so awesome, time to make my simmies have 957743 babies >:)
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Wow that is so cool. I specifically put ghosts in my town and I have yet to actually see them in the world.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I've heard med school can be a killer, maybe it was.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

True, most dads do nothing at the time of birth so imagine my surprise when this dad zoomed past mom and grabbed up his baby boy before she did.
    07-03-15_12-44nbspAM.png
    07-03-15_12-44nbspAM-2.png

LOL, then proceeded to do pushups. Mom finally had a chance to see her baby. *facepalm* Everything was all sweet up to that point. I like to think it was nerves.
    07-03-15_12-45nbspAM-2.png

In answer to the OP, that ghost may had a better delivery than having my Mama Hicks, hair rollers and all at the helm. I think that intern knew she was only playing a doctor. :/
    08-08-15_3-20nbspPM.png

Oh, where did you get the Mama Hick's hair rollers? Loved them! Loved her! That inspires me to get them and build a trailer. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited August 2015
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Lmao :D

@blewis823 love those rollers maybe she was getting a perm and was called away to deliver the baby :D

justlurking.gif
  • Options
    BeesteengerBeesteenger Posts: 217 Member
    Hey, gals, don't you wish you could "try for baby" minutes after giving birth? hahahahaha ugh.....
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    08-08-15_3-20nbspPM.png

Oh, where did you get the Mama Hick's hair rollers? Loved them! Loved her! That inspires me to get them and build a trailer. lol

I got her and Eldon in a trailer too. I've put them in two of my saves, she married J Huntington in my other save and got two boys before becoming an elder. I am using the Story Progression Mod.

You can get the hair rollers here: http://mystufforigin.blogspot.com/2015/04/hair-rollers-conversion.html
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Lmao :D

@blewis823 love those rollers maybe she was getting a perm and was called away to deliver the baby :D

But she was killing my sim. See the heart? And she pulled out toys. Shouldn't have left the salon.

Actually @SweetTartTori, that is a good one. :)

Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    ZxujZxuj Posts: 233 Member
    More than likely just died and the game hadn`t replaced him yet.
    For Custom Content Free sims and lots look for me: Zxuj in the gallery
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member

ikr? I purposely put 3 ghosts into the Goths house (murdered them myself) and I never see them. Creepy.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2015

ikr? I purposely put 3 ghosts into the Goths house (murdered them myself) and I never see them. Creepy.

If anyone remembers the three ghosts from the Reintroduction Trailer, I placed them in my game and the game automatically sent them back to the netherworld. It was mildly aggravating to fix.

Edit: The named bums in this video for the reference.
    https://youtu.be/I4kq_VDA8cM
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I wish I could switch and get rid of the ghosts in my game with some of ya'll. I actually hate them and most other occults that are super obvious. It's the only reason I give aliens a pass in my game since they can blend in and look normal.
  • Options
    Lunachic62391Lunachic62391 Posts: 161 Member
    I never see ghosts anywhere. Run into aliens all the time though.