Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Houses of the Harker Legacy

So I've been playing the same legacy save since TS4 arrived and to make memories without taking too much space on my comp (not that it's low on space) I've been taking screenshots of my sim's homes. Every time the new heir has moved in, and once the previous heir and their partner has passed away I completely rebuild the house (this can be really annoying because I've already had two painter-aspiration sims and I save their work and decorate the house with it). I thought I'd share my memories here with you all! I'm not great at it, but I'm really proud of some of the things I've managed to build in TS4. Let's go.
* I didn't take a picture of the heir's home because it was a shoe box. Instead, here is the family grave & Keaton Harker's garden *
28uu4k6.png

21352zq.png

Keaton Harker was the founder of this challenge. He loved the outdoors, he was creative, and aspired to be an artist. The image above is his garden. It looks a little neglected right now, but you'll see later on that it flourished after him. His wife, Paris, was a fitting partner for him and loved the outdoors just as much as he did. They spent a lot of time fishing together.
* Katrina Harker and Branden Ritchie's Residence *
2vngcwm.png

Katrina and Branden were a cute couple and had 6 children. Katrina loved to throw parties and would often invite her extended family to their home for dinner parties.
* Roland Harker and Julianna Harker's Home *
2nl6d1h.png
e1dk6a.png

Roland really took after his granddad. He was an outdoorsman and a vibrant sim. He often donated to charity and he married a sweet librarian who later became a photographer and opened a shop in a downtown neighborhood where they sold her prints and Roland's sister's masterworks.

* (current) Sienna Harker and Giovanni Ruth - there are a lot of pictures of this one since I'm proud of how it turned out - the house is based on boathouses and follows a white, blue & red accents color scheme *
16h8935.png

wtswp3.png

xm944x.png

6e2fmd.png
----

Feel free to comment on anything you see, what you like, what looks odd, your tips or ideas~ Also, feel free to post pictures of your own legacy challenge houses! The boathouse themed home costed about 150,000 simoleons to build~ that was all earned in-game! No cheats! I might also post pictures of my sims later if I catch them doing anything weird.

Comments

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    What a nice idea. It does seem like the house has changed quite a bit with each generation. It'll be great to compare them all once you've finished the legacy :)
  • Options
    AxeEclipticaAxeEcliptica Posts: 370 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    What a nice idea. It does seem like the house has changed quite a bit with each generation. It'll be great to compare them all once you've finished the legacy :)

Right? I didn't even feel like a lot had happened in this save until I started uploading these pictures to post. Especially when I seen Katrina's home. It brought back memories. It's so simple and... Well... A believable home that I could probably find somewhere around town XD Compared to Sienna's home now, which seems so fantastical and grand... But that's what I wanted. Because the lineage has come so far! It was actually a little emotional. I mean, if I've been playing this lineage since TS4 came out then... I've been playing with my founder and his descendants for a year now? There's a lot of memories in these little virtual people's lives... Heck, Katrina and Branden had 6 kids! (I'm playing strict Pinstar under the strict equality gender law, this was back before music and juice could influence a child's gender) I had to cram all those kiddos in that house, and we didn't have the money to build more rooms at the time! I can't imagine how things are going to progress in the future, and I might cry when this legacy is over and done with XD