Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Runzu's Thank You Thread & Set Tracker!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    You're very welcome, I hope you feel better soon!! :)
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're welcome. I hope you are feeling better some. :)
  • Options
    runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    Hello, everyone! I'm back and feeling a little better. It's been really rough emotionally and pretty stressful since I've been gone. I've missed this place, but I didn't feel up to it yet. I'll be back and try to be somewhat active, as it can get a little overwhelming at times (not in a bad way xD). So apologies for being away longer than intended. I'm still getting some things together for posting and updating, so bear with me as I update. Doot. Doot. Beep. Boop.

I've played a little some. I got my twins in Midnight Hollow up in some skills and one of them in the music career. Sent them to University and they didn't glitch this time. No romantic partners yet. Tess freed a genie she'd found shortly after I started playing their household. After they finished Uni and gambled a bit, I moved them out to Hidden Springs. I'm still building their house and I plan on moving the twin brother and the genie out to focus on the female twin. :smile:

Have a look at some of their adventures and also warning, some things are in sequence and some are not.Also, some of the beginning pictures are missing. I am really too tired to be shifting through all the pictures to rearrange them properly, so sorry. xD Any other pictures of sims are just random townies that were doing something I found interesting enough to photograph. xD

Tess & Chess Zordin Adventures

Also, why do all bunk-beds suck? Massive oversight on the programming department for that 🐸🐸🐸🐸. The fact that no matter how expensive single/bunk/loft beds are, they tend not to have a great energy rating unless they are massively expensive. It would be nice if there was an option to buy frames and mattresses separately in game.

Also, there was the fact that I moved them into Uni, spent two hours creating a house specifically for them, only to realize that I couldn't move them again after the fact. There needs to be more food carts in Uni or vending machines scattered about for the poor simmies. With class schedules and distances between buildings, sometimes they need a little help with their needs. X wx; Also, very clever making sure that party invites go out the day before exams. I see what they did there. :P

I think Midnight Hollow is a fantastic place, but it's just too small for me. I love the way its designed, but it's not a great place to expand for special lots from other EPs and Store stuff. It could be cool if there was a bigger version of it with the same dreariness and lighting effects. I really liked the rare/uncommon red sky that happened while I was there as well. Creepy and awesome. I'm not one usually for liking creepy things, but Midnight Hollow was just the perfect blend for me.

I've noticed from the DD list that I've probably missed a boat load of awesome things since I've been gone, but... eh, there's always next month. xD

I hope you all have been well! I'm gonna send out some thank yous to the people who have gifted me gifts in my absence! It really means a lot to me that you were thinking of me enough to remember. It's very warming to come back to such caring folks. <3

@WaterHornet @Felicity1169 @Reachsims & @ratsrbest Thank you all for still sending me gifts even though I've not been here! ; A; <3<3

I have a lot of work to hopefully get mostly done tonight. Organizing and prioritizing lists, while also updating information, and maybe farming? IDK, in the first few days, I ended trying to get a few sets on sale without any kind of CYS discounts. My SPs are way too low. I also want to treat myself to something really nice this month since I have a birthday coming up. And maybe a few other people too, though the bulk of it will be on myself since I hardly ever treat myself to anything LOL. So that means I'm gonna have to set a lot of time aside to farm up some points. I do so wish I could get the stuff packs with points. xD I've been keen on decorating lately. xD

Anyways, thank you all for your patience and thoughtfulness! It's been noted and appreciated! ; ^;/ <3
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    runzu wrote: »
    Also, why do all bunk-beds suck? Massive oversight on the programming department for that 🐸🐸🐸🐸. The fact that no matter how expensive single/bunk/loft beds are, they tend not to have a great energy rating unless they are massively expensive. It would be nice if there was an option to buy frames and mattresses separately in game.

First of all, a great big welcome back and I am glad you knew you were missed. <3

And I couldn't agree more about the ridiculous way the team/individuals have created several things. They clone most beds from the cheapest bed and so most of them are lousy, no matter what the cost. They made this same mistake in Sims 2. Why? Do they never learn from their errors and oversights? Is there no one working quality control who reviews things before they are offered for sale? I don't get it. I have always wanted to be able to buy the bed I want and then buy better mattresses as the income increases, just like in real life. Laziness is what I call it and pinching pennies and having no one in QC. Ugh. There was not enough love for the game in that team.

• Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    runzu wrote: »

First of all, a great big welcome back and I am glad you knew you were missed. <3

And I couldn't agree more about the ridiculous way the team/individuals have created several things. They clone most beds from the cheapest bed and so most of them are lousy, no matter what the cost. They made this same mistake in Sims 2. Why? Do they never learn from their errors and oversights? Is there no one working quality control who reviews things before they are offered for sale? I don't get it. I have always wanted to be able to buy the bed I want and then buy better mattresses as the income increases, just like in real life. Laziness is what I call it and pinching pennies and having no one in QC. Ugh. There was not enough love for the game in that team.

I've seen all the concern and well wishes, it's been really touching! ; u;

It's really something that made me wonder what were the pressing priorities with the game since a lot of glaring errors with the save system, thumbnail system, and how scripts run function. I can hope against hope they actually release a patch that would actually fix a game that a lot of people still play, but I might as well bang my head against the wall before that happens. LOL

The fact that Sims 3 AND Sims 4 have no 64-bit version to take advantage of ram and memory has always been alarming to me. There are many facets I love about the game, but... ugh... some of the underlying systems are annoying. xD

Another thing I hated in University was the fact someone could commit slander against my sim and I had no way of suing them. I also hate the whole woohooing with an occult shame thing for celebrity status. Even if you're married... so dumb stupid loopholes. Papparazzi isn't even around, let alone in their home filming coitus. LOL

/end rant... for now. xD
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • Options
    @Reachsims Thank for you the lottery prize! I was lucky this week! Hehe! >w<

It's very much appreciated! :smile:

Also, is there an official list of emotes somewhere? They don't all seem in be in the editor. :confused:

• Options
    I'm not aware of any official list but I know if you type in the colon symbol (:) followed by a letter of the alphabet or a number, a tiny pop-up window will show you some options for emoticons that begin that way. That's how I do it since I can't remember them all. LOL.

You've had a very good week! I'm glad to see you win a round in our lottery. :3
  • Options
    Thank you to @WaterHornet & @scillakees & @Reachsims for the wonderful gifts! I'm so so sorry I've not been around. I've really been busy in other parts of the internet and attempting to play my household. xD There's never seems to be enough hours in the day. o wo;;

It's a wonderful birthday so far. Currently enjoying some YouTube entertainment with the bf over skype! :3c

• Options
    All I can say is enjoy it all @Runzu and have fun with your boyfriend! Life is short and we need to find some fun and happiness where we may. :3
  • Options
    @Reachsims I agree. It's been a most wonderful day. I was actually able to get the rest of the stuff packs today as they appeared to be on sale online at a few places. :smiley:

Thank you to @Teanias for the b-day gift! It's really appreciated! ; A; <3

• Options
    A big update now for my household! Sorry I'm so slow with using all the content with stuff. I try to create cozy homes that aren't sprawling. xD

Tess & Chess' Big Move to Hidden Springs

• Options
    Oh! I loved your story @Runzu and all the wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing and all the time you put into that. :3
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @Reachsims Thank you! It was really a quickly thrown together summary of how things have been progressing. Next time, I'll try to actually write better well. :D

I'm actually having a lot of fun with these sims. :blush:

• Options
    That's the whole idea @Runzu! FUN!

I sent you a few things for the Loads of Laundry set. Let me know what you still need to be able to grab the set, okay?
  • Options
    Thank you to @Reachsims for helping me complete a set! xD

• Options
    Thank you to @pinkieposh & @mothersuperior2 for the lovely gifts! <3 I'll be sure to utilize the gifts when my household advances to children finally. xD

• Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Glad to help B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Your welcome and I am glad to here you had a good birthday!
  • Options
    Thank you to @maria_loves_alex I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day for me! ; u;

I've been heavily playing the game lately. xD For me, I seem to have two extremes: Playing the Game or Farming SimPoints/Waiting For Sales. xD

If any are interested, there's been some developments in Tess & Chess' Story.

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're very welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    Thank you very much to @gnlovew for all the lovely gifts! It's very much appreciated! ; A;

I took a break from my TS3 experience to try out TS4 while there was a free trial. ...Not enough content or game-play options. As well as a few other things that puzzled, annoyed, or frustrated me. TS4 is big hit and miss for me. There were a few elements that I liked, but overall, it felt like a very incomplete game. :(

• Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    You're welcome! I completely get what you're saying about 4. :confounded: I hate it, it s a beautiful game, but the confounded loading screens make me crazy. I guess they mess with my ADD :D , but after I have to watch one to go from the library to the gym, I'm just done. :weary: I wish I could play it, being stuck in one neighborhood makes me claustrophobic. :confused: Oh well. :smiley: