Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    tumblr_inline_ourvem81U01shjovd_540.png

Awful outfit, great coordination? :S
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member
    NHutUC8.png

I usually give townies makeovers when I discover them wearing their usual monstrosities, but you know what, this lady clearly knows what she's doing. Shine on, you crazy diamond-lady.
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    upDpiVb.png

This is how I found my own sim. Gotta love them gloves, astronaut helmet and the flip-flops / socks combination. Also, that look on his face. :p
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

This lady...

HVpDjXw.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

sdzIpNW.png?1

"You ain´t got nothin´ on me Goopy " :p And he looks very happy with himself.

b0sKtxH.jpg
  • Options
    PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    @Armika74 , Wow! A "Goopy Gils Carbo" mention! <3 Brings back memories! :D
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
  • Options
  • Options
    317bkph.png
    She is in underware
  • Options
    meggera007meggera007 Posts: 382 Member
    This dude was just chilling watching my sim and her friends playing basketball lol.
    36855755801_4398f68bee_z.jpg
  • Options
    Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    I said I'd upload a pic when I became a member...
    dwFwVON.png
    This is just ridiculous.
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • Options
    haileyvdhaileyvd Posts: 28 Member
    My townies are absolutely terribly dressed - every single one of them! Glad to know I am not the only one who has this issue! These pictures are really hilarious, thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    I wish I were a member right now, because I have got some doozies. Why the sims can't wear their pre-designated outfits is beyond me.
  • Options
    15aewar wrote: »
    I wish I were a member right now, because I have got some doozies. Why the sims can't wear their pre-designated outfits is beyond me.

I am a member and I still don't know how to post pics on this site. :o It never works for me. I can post pics on the EA site, but not this one. :|
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    PugLove888 wrote: »

I am a member and I still don't know how to post pics on this site. :o It never works for me. I can post pics on the EA site, but not this one. :|

First, you've got to upload your image to somewhere like imgur. Then you paste the URL into the window that pops up when you click the "add picture" button in the text editor. Then you hit enter.
  • Options
    PugLove888 wrote: »

First, you've got to upload your image to somewhere like imgur. Then you paste the URL into the window that pops up when you click the "add picture" button in the text editor. Then you hit enter.

@15aewar , that must be the problem. I can post pictures on the EA site without uploading them to a 3rd party (like imgur) , but here I have to jump through hoops. Thanks for the advice! <3 I'll probably be lazy about it, but if and when I get around to it I will do it! :D
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    My townies are usually pretty well behaved (or maybe I just have a high tolerance for The Weird) I generally don't see a lot of outfits that make me have to take a picture of them but this lady walked past my Sim today and even for my high tolerance levels it was a bit...much...

fsvJszg.png
    dlqGrAm.png
    I'd blame CC but I'm pretty sure her hair is the only cc item on her.

And this doesn't really fall into Fashion Police territory but I added these cc shoes into my game and it apparently thinks they make the BEST shower shoes of all time ever because everyone in my gym was wearing them.
    Q8iJdUi.png
    Definitely a fashion craze that I will be looking into irradicating via either MCCommand center or retagging the item altogether with Sims4Studio lol.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    I understand this place is supposed to be scary, but I am starting to think it is not because it has vampires.

KT8pkZw.png
    bRecuNy.png
    kHGA09g.png
    l3JWcOu.png

Also going to a nightclub like....
    bRmSe85.png
    B0Uts3J.png
    7EyvJaP.png
    IO82t9C.png

Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    she should win a contest for the worst dressed.. or best costume lol

YXR9ZYy.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    For plum sake, when are they going to fix this?

2rhpb46.jpg
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Dorian got a bit extravagant,

08-26-17_6-54-12_PM.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    My townies are usually pretty well behaved (or maybe I just have a high tolerance for The Weird) I generally don't see a lot of outfits that make me have to take a picture of them but this lady walked past my Sim today and even for my high tolerance levels it was a bit...much...

[pics snipped]

And this doesn't really fall into Fashion Police territory but I added these cc shoes into my game and it apparently thinks they make the BEST shower shoes of all time ever because everyone in my gym was wearing them.
    Q8iJdUi.png
    Definitely a fashion craze that I will be looking into irradicating via either MCCommand center or retagging the item altogether with Sims4Studio lol.

I think the cc creator of these shoes has fixed this problem, but you'll need to redownload them.
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member

t8rsrk.png
    You know what, I'm not even mad at this. He's actually kinda adorable to me xD
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    t8rsrk.png
    You know what, I'm not even mad at this. He's actually kinda adorable to me xD

@RevolverOcelots , I agree! It might not be an outfit most men of his age would wear, but it at least is a normal outfit! <3 I'm lovin' it! B)
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »

[pics snipped]

Q8iJdUi.png

I think the cc creator of these shoes has fixed this problem, but you'll need to redownload them.

Yeah they have. I let them know about the occurrence after it cropped up and they looked into it and fixed it right away. These were just taken before that and still make me laugh lol
    ~ ~ ~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top