Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Sim you created.

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    You are very welcome, she's gorgeous! @GLovely1

• Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    You just raised my smile to warm fuzzy status @Jendowoz0612 :smiley: I am very happy I posted her here now! Big virtual hug to you :smiley: Sleep time for me .. have a wonderful upcoming weekend ... Oh .. how about a "tag, your it" game? LOL .. You're up for posting a new simmie here .. PLEASE :D<3
    Please join my ๐Ÿ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge ๐Ÿ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited October 2017
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Thanks, @GLovely1 and @Jendowoz0612!

Here is a photo of Selena I forgot to post, haha. Was also testing out this eyeliner I made. I also edited these eyes. :)
    rZe6B4r.png?1
    He/Him
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    She's gorgeous, @ironknight35 and @MyFavoritedesign love their eye makeup :)

• Options
    You're welcome @ironknight35 :) Selena is beautifully sexy! I'm also interested in the cc you make. Will I find your work on TSR under this same name? Thanks and happy creating :)
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited October 2017
    Testing out different hairs and makeup.

22553280_1417550981690830_919083899836282631_o.jpg?oh=f308eb2fcf0bb85928d93b4f68e3d924&oe=5A758518
    22550487_1417558825023379_9218639520772987114_o.jpg?oh=97b4b42cd888ff5d81e91f1f42b001b1&oe=5A63A1FA
  • Options
    very nice, @rjssim

• Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    very nice, @rjssim

Thanks @Jendowoz0612.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Anastasya
    XNOEpfI.jpg
    Racheal
    Pw1Zulv.jpg

Post edited by MyFavoritedesign on
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Love Anastasya and Rachael, @MyFavoritedesign Where did you find Anastaysa's hair? It's really lovely. :)

• Options
    edited October 2017
    You're welcome @ironknight35 :) Selena is beautifully sexy! I'm also interested in the cc you make. Will I find your work on TSR under this same name? Thanks and happy creating :)
    Thank you very much! I haven't uploaded anything I have made. I have thought about it before, but I'm always thinking my stuff isn't good enough to upload to TSR. :/

Edit: I originally posted some screenshots of some of the CC that I have been working on, but I don't want to clutter up this thread, so I removed them. Maybe I will create a thread over on the CC section and post some screenshots there. :D

Post edited by ironknight35 on
    He/Him
  • Options
    Thank you @Jendowoz0612! Anastasyas's hair is Anto- Sirens
    Your eyes are very beautiful @ironknight35. <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Thank you very much! I haven't uploaded anything I have made. I have thought about it before, but I'm always thinking my stuff isn't good enough to upload to TSR. :/

Edit: I originally posted some screenshots of some of the CC that I have been working on, but I don't want to clutter up this thread, so I removed them. Maybe I will create a thread over on the CC section and post some screenshots there. :D

Hi @ironknight35 The few things I have seen from you here certainly are good enough :smiley: If you think about it .. all those creators on TSR had to start somewhere right? Plus, I have always found that we ourselves are our worst critics :blush: Please let me know if you create a thread in the CC section so I can check it out. Have fun creating & keep on simming on :)<3
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options

Hi @ironknight35 The few things I have seen from you here certainly are good enough :smiley: If you think about it .. all those creators on TSR had to start somewhere right? Plus, I have always found that we ourselves are our worst critics :blush: Please let me know if you create a thread in the CC section so I can check it out. Have fun creating & keep on simming on :)<3

Thank you very much! :)

Thought I would post this screenshot today. (I apologize for the quality).

bCFjteu.png?1

He/Him
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    This is my latest Sim. It's my judge shot for the new Medieval Fantasy Writing comp that I started.
    ojtYjYW.png
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    edited October 2017
    He looks gorgeous, @ironknight35

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I just uploaded my version of Jamie Jolina today! I made the best I could with BASE items - all I had back when I made her (one year, two months to be exact) and felt it was time to share her with the community!
    H2AaVbr.png
    0CwpOfp.png
    Jamie Jolina (My Sims4 version)

8ASjZv6.jpg
    rrgwiTW.jpg
    Jamie Jolina (ORIGINAL Sims3 version)

Other than missing that techno-colored shirt, I think she came out alright. What do you think?

I was worried that she wasn't good enough for the gallery and only now got brave enough to put her on the exchange. I hope y'all enjoy her. :)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited November 2017
    I downloaded a family off the Gallery and played with genetics tool...

38344327541_58ac75fc60_z.jpg11-11-17_4-35-36 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Daniel (left) and his dad Reese (right.) They are the originals I downloaded and tweaked slightly.

38344330431_a5576677aa_z.jpg11-11-17_4-34-40 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Tobias, Daniel's brother that I created. He's on the Gallery, is CC-free and under the ID nyterose1
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    I just created my first puppy paired with a handsome simmie titled Man's Best Friend :D Meet Brent & Buck Wheatly <3 They both look so cute in game!
    [img][/img]6HLh6uB.jpg

Here we are, just Buck & me, bonding & teaching each other love & responsibility. One day you see we hope our duo will become three. Then naturally three becomes four & sure why not, how about even one more! With five our family will become alive with loving fun even while the work gets done. Do we dare dream of the number 6? For me it would be a pawsitively awesome come true wish so we better start now dog-piling those fetching sticks <3

If you'd like to enjoy them in your game please click this link to download https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BFF8EFDDC7CB11E784E3BF8A633AFDC0?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=glovely1&max=50&maxis=false

Thanks and happy simming always! <3
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    Cbn036Cbn036 Posts: 192 Member
    The last Sim I created was Star a mix-breed dog. I've shared her out twice already so I combined her with the Sim before that, Susie Canine who owns another mix-breed shorkie type dog, Baxter. Baxter was created as sim for my real life furbaby Baxter :-). Below are Susie, Baxter and Start. All of them are available for download under my EA ID MsTweeDee.

I'm also looking for followers. I don't use CC in my creations or game tho. I can still follow and 'like' but don't be offended if I don't download. I have been a simmer from day one and have found CC just doesn't work well for me. I enjoy playing the game too much verses just creating and CC tends to mess up my game/computer. I'm not a computer genius but can figure out a few things on my own but getting CC to work without crashing my game has never happened for me.

Canine_zpsz9sia6ui.jpg
  • Options
    Cbn036Cbn036 Posts: 192 Member
    Here's my first cat creation. Just created him today.

I created Butler for Scientist I'm currently playing. The Scientist is a loner so Butler is a perfect fit because he is too. He's lazy, independent and a scavenger so my scientiest can send him out searching for stuff and hopefully he'll come back with something she can use for her experiments.

butler_cat_zpsv27cllik.jpg

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/09432563E34411E783B2C076D3EC6188?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=MsTweeDee&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    Nikole1111Nikole1111 Posts: 36 Member
    I like the little bow tie
  • Options
    Model Eve
    qI6EEsB.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Pamela, she is in one of my latest saves.
    40191607562_eff1319737_o.png
    25353415947_7a75042b31_o.png
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/