Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Sim you created.

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited April 2018
    Okay, @ArcaneDesires let me know. By the way the applications and reserves have been extended until the 3rd May now. There are a couple of others that want to join but aren't free until then.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• ArcaneDesiresArcaneDesires Posts: 147 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Thank you, that's actually great to know! I'm attempting the beach mock assignment to see if I can do it before I say yes or no. I tend to struggle just taking random shots of my sims so this is kind of hard for me, but I will let you know asap!
    edited April 2018
    Do you use an editing program at all, @ArcaneDesires? People use a variety, some use PhotoShop others use Gimp (that's a free one) and Some even use paint that comes with Windows, (also free). There are others, but I'm not aware of many others. :) If you need any help just PM me.

• ArcaneDesiresArcaneDesires Posts: 147 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Ah thank you, yes I have photoshop. Not a new version by any means but it works so that's good. lol I've never been great at anything beyond the basic things with it though, so I tend to be very slow and a little bad at it. But I will give it ago and see how it works and I'll get back to you asap. I appreciate the offer of help and will probably take you up on it very soon. :)
    edited April 2018
    I use PS too and can help you where I can. @ArcaneDesires and can also link you to some basic and helpful tutorials if you want. We also have a very supportive group that will help wherever they can. The modelling community here are a friendly bunch. <3:)
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited April 2018
    Thanks, @Jendowoz0612 and @ArcaneDesires! I seen the mock assignment in your male modeling thread Jen and it made me want to edit a photo, lol! I'm a little rusty though... :D

Here it is
    HWvX6fd.jpg
    Post edited by ironknight35 on
    He/Him
    Looks great, @ironknight35 . Does that mean you want to give this comp a go?

Looks great, @ironknight35 . Does that mean you want to give this comp a go?

Thanks, Jen! I'm not sure if I'm going to join or not. :D
    He/Him
    edited April 2018
    okay there's still a couple of days to decide. @ironknight35 You've done the mock all you'd need to do is put in your head and body shot on transparent.

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    The last sim I created

​Download link

413601618.jpg

outfits-19_orig.png

• historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    Hello! This was the most recent sim I have made. Her name is Eliza Primrose and she was born in 1757.
    (I edited the backgrounds and the screenshots them self to make them look more like paintings)
    Eliza in 1775
    9S1oq5s.jpg
    And Eliza in 1778 on her wedding day!
    jMwizOq.jpg
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
    Looks fantastic, @historynerd

• pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    This is Malika! One of my indian sims

YyiKqEH.png
    sfNnmTP.png

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    edited May 2018
    nevermind.
    Post edited by CoteDAzur on
    Created two new sims.
    vE6cYP2.png?1
    36ufND2.png?1
    He/Him
    <3 Oh wow, they look awesome, @ironknight35. You should really think about going into a comp, you've improved so, so much. <3

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited May 2018
    ~BEFORE~
    anepvEZ.png
    ~AFTER~
    yh9FqBJ.png

~ NPC make-over No CC!

~ Then these a few days before,all NPC Make-overs (sorry picture SPAM ahead!) LOL! o:)
    QjKlvSN.png
    mTFvmjQ.png
    wNiiqWN.png
    ~ She has her dog with her(She looks like she needs a bath, I gave her dog a make-over too!) ;)
    jHmH06w.png
    ~ The guy on the left is an elder & the guy on the right, a Young Adult!
    ifkSy5x.png
    ~ He was woken during the night, & was left with strange marks on his neck & a bad mood!
    ysnjQaa.png
    ~ Made friends with the Grimm Reaper while in the city!
    ~ He is eating his Favourite meal "Grilled Cheese" (his new trait!)
    TvDArCl.png
    ooifDQ7.png
    AetARpC.png
    ~ I found this inappropriate as he was trying to upset the "Living Statue" who is a Teen!
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited June 2018
    <3 Oh wow, they look awesome, @ironknight35. You should really think about going into a comp, you've improved so, so much. <3

Thank you very much! I might join a comp soon. :)

I went back and edited my Sim Jessie. I tweaked her eyes, eyebrows, body and gave her a different outfit.
    KjC5xJa.png
    He/Him
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    Last Sim I made:

75i963M.png
  • CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    edited June 2018
    Here are some of the last sims I've made. Characters of mine I've recreated with CAS. xD I'm not that good, but anyway, wanted to share...
    I'll put everything into a spoiler so it doesn't get long.
    These two are brothers (they don't share the same surname due to some life circumstances):
    y4mDygbS7udKiTdhGd3PoHCmjSR4JLaWncKW65XUA794ThFstUzoJpqPCo6hM_aeW5YBxsAoWqigho_BV1p3N3xwjlSeLai-E89VnkOrHFN_sKcUWr0aLVWTaBy7yNJeNDeTUbheBSB7z7QUjHYPpPJitMwMqQBf1zM_X6JO4t8Bbsy4xv38xTIDFvogK0_gYx-CvQbpxVu5PbqbCZUq5OmhA?width=653&height=660&cropmode=none
    y4mpJq9M3N7whQd49MHCm-39AJLQrCp1lopgFHUnSFWCU0cQyVLGOcmwI_XUlP1guTcsEXzJLWkYytSl7J_W2w34wmaKjGe7abczUGPIx9d1_PCd6ZWSHHz3PmWw0PM5nsuc1VZlrSzStn3QkIiOVQmdp5u0Bm1ZFQ_5hHAV7uaoOHAn0m65c_EI82bRdJujsng7V15NXPbWUXxW94epLpT3g?width=660&height=659&cropmode=none
    (Yup, he's the one from my avatar)

Another pair of brothers, these two are twins:
    y4m2OrpuRS11ptlD9JPF6CILXRPcKiTDfh9gKVIwv7FQJT6VQR2CQHzzjnoYwfdu_NVv7T2v39ANM0oIN5_oHDhIMjEYbi1XCzNNkE5ARspdv5cNYuQLDnQHiMcS3MVYoOjzs07ByocoOcXHBWPNJg_VhJdmE_fBYmH6LFw04o9TKchIklLbSNhv9PchJXuZVAE4AEINPeIe6mnhPtAyYUEuw?width=660&height=660&cropmode=none
    y4mhjGZo0SUgr1G87shbEVPnJud6E4i8BPqPbDqgm-qlKMIpBV_4EHXB_4WipqDeZkEFNHtEax7WmOr1SxS98751Avpiq3JJ-tzV66cZaYlYAkwQmPcc6b_Yr7ClKnaUjpUMUBInIyPFYkwob0HNDLmLsvsWRblkbiNSPWpedFS9CxlGmIn5Z1DjYmbB7503dMe9MogM4bgef9M2sb3_yd6bg?width=659&height=660&cropmode=none

And this is what I call a close-up. xD I haven't really finished him at the time, and I don't have a better pic of him, so...
    y4m0GffTiuBVathMwVDIU2I8573S_goNq8V2AQPt5fKOH1e4OdHntIX7GP4XJRttiniFpsOIp87UtvjWotr6WcYtNbj3N7L3YoFZ_cIi-Z6FP3-DKmbPoVF3rkSBOHi7Q8FtXk7sNhDaF_vMKOpogsZn5TnAQ9DVCOFV86jLJCM8lc0dAKGqIn9t1bjkUoOnolZF0ct39lupq7Nt44CCkwMUw?width=660&height=660&cropmode=none

And the last one. I have to change some things about him, since I didn't even have eyelashes when I created him (not so long ago, though). But it's one of my favourites characters nonetheless, and I couldn't help myself. I kinda like his child version more. xD
    y4mzdZt_bSBW-XrW9OcQnHa3MEg9QSruWJbxm3Vb71IQAomk9y5kWhLh0NqYnKeBzryLKyP-PVpjap-Cdv4AiIoa0yExVnBJf2Q9vP_qJ5ag_-dpgulAMgHlWqlvCX9wntINEKCB0CbWk0_Y-UsjNYpdIS4tRO5kZeoN3QmZMTQFLVOVr6zj8mHvPLDFnLIIr5_4G7lruCbzK8pmSHcB12dMw?width=660&height=617&cropmode=none

It seems I'm unable to take good quality screenshots. Maybe because my monitor is 1366x768? Idk.
    Changing the subject, I'm not really good at creating females, so I tend to stick with males.
    gGelhII.png
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I just made this girl, her name is Jessica Adkins! I'm quite pleased with her! o:)

S1Rt9AH.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• LoveMyMeowLoveMyMeow Posts: 38 Member
    edited June 2018
    I recently made this sim, I forgot her name but I think she's really cute. She's an aspiring archaeologist. She's geeky, athletic, and family oriented.

uqUgwOf.png
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    @LoveMyMeow She looks like a brunette version of Ellie from Jurassic Park kinda!

I love seeing all your sims. Makes me miss my game! I've been too busy to open it.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
    head_big.png

a new sim for a homeless challenge i'm thinking about or a lost in the jungles of selvadorada-ish challenge ^-^
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    @Jasumi beautiful sim! Assuming its the same user name from the sims 3, I loved your sims back then too! Very unique style. Not to mention your faux hawks and cas sliders saved my male sims in ts3 in so many ways. :p
    yhCWXCP.gif