Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope that we will get some improvements to the retail system in GTW!

We need to be able to set our own prices to the objects in GTW, also home businesses, better ring up customers feature (that iPad thing is too "modern" in my opinion), shopping bags, etc. Also there are many other things in the EP that I would like to get changed somehow. Sick Sims should be able to go to the hospital to a doctor, Sims who break the law should go to the police station for a few days, etc. Maxis, please <3

Comments

• Options
    plenilunesplenilunes Posts: 296 Member
    I would really like this as well!
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    It would be nice but I don't think they can or would spend anymore time on an EP they have already finished. I mean you don't see them implementing to be able to run a spa because you have the GTW installed. It's just not going to happen. Once an EP is done it is done. It is only the TS2 team that spent a great deal of time making all their EPs and stuff work together later. Except until the time R.Humble took over the game from Maxis and then Kitchen and Bath, Teen Life etc. were left out of those sorts of connections. Like no 'put away left overs' on the fridge etc if you had Seasons installed, because they no longer made those connections.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SharkDOSharkDO Posts: 252 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    It would be nice but I don't think they can or would spend anymore time on an EP they have already finished.

Yeah. GTW is GTW and whether we like it or not, it's not going to change.

"I'm a Simmer, not a gamer. I feel like my frustration with the game and the reason I don't "get it" is more about a disconnection and confusion with the vision...I'm worried about the future of the franchise."
  • Options
    US_Marshall42US_Marshall42 Posts: 236 Member
    Yeah the retail thing is a bit too shallow in my opinion.
  • Options
    GlossellaGlossella Posts: 93 Member
    edited August 2015
    I would absolutely love that! But I doubt they would even consider going back and changing an already released EP.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    It would be nice but I don't think they can or would spend anymore time on an EP they have already finished. I mean you don't see them implementing to be able to run a spa because you have the GTW installed. It's just not going to happen. Once an EP is done it is done. It is only the TS2 team that spent a great deal of time making all their EPs and stuff work together later. Except until the time R.Humble took over the game from Maxis and then Kitchen and Bath, Teen Life etc. were left out of those sorts of connections. Like no 'put away left overs' on the fridge etc if you had Seasons installed, because they no longer made those connections.

I wish this would change :(
    I remember Disney's CEO Bob Iger (or whoever his name is) said that if they make a Frozen 2, "they are not demanding speed, they are demanding excellence". Now they are making Frozen 2, and I think it will be great since it won't be released for many years, maybe like in 2019. When Frozen 2 is released, I sure hope that The Sims series is still safe and popular :heart: