Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easier 'move out' function

I loved the ease of sims3 in regards to moving out members of the family. It's a process on sims4 to get rid of a sim..like an ex-husband. It would be great to just use the phone like we did in the past and boot him right out. ;)

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2015
    Yes, why can't my Sims just pick 'find own place'? :s

ETA: Or how about 'kick out' like in TS2 where they just pointed to the door and the other Sim left to become part of the townies? I digress.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    That would be nice to have. It would be cool if teens could move out when they want too, so runaway teen stories can be easier to do. I know that they can live out on their own when creating them in CAS, but when trying to move them out in an existing house, it is not quite possible to do when I've tried.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    I agree with this. It's so annoying to have someone move out in the ss 4 the way that it is set up
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    Would love to see a Move Out feature return, the splitting up household to create a new household method just doesn't cut it.
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    It would be a nice feature to patch in.
  • Options
    ShuffleJShuffleJ Posts: 273 Member
    I agree. It's a pain to move someone out and I would love the freedom to have my Sims come and go as they please. Once again, it's an indication of how much freedom has actually been removed from the game. You really can't go where you want. Using "manage world" takes you out of the story.