Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romance in the sims 4 lacking??

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member

cute

and with sims4 multitasking they could do this as they watch tv
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    How so?

Two words: fist pump

Why do they do this? I hate it and it's hard coded. It's not like I can avoid a particular interaction and avoid the "I'm going to get lucky" fist pump.

I do not get why the sims fist bump each other before they wohoo... it is just... :#
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    The romance in S2 will melt even the coldest of hearts <3
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited August 2015
    Sims 2 romance is tickling and funny (and can be quite steamy even), Sims 3 romance is sweeter and softer (and they added some great interactions over the years), but I must say I really like some of the romantic interactions in 4 as well. Flirting for instance is way better than in 3, it's kind of creepy in 3. And I like the kiss on the cheek animation.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Sims 2 romance is tickling and funny (and can be quite steamy even), Sims 3 romance is sweeter and softer (and they added some great interactions over the years), but I must say I really like some of the romantic interactions in 4 as well. Flirting for instance is way better than in 3, it's kind of creepy in 3. And I like the kiss on the cheek animation.

they all have ups and downs

just sad that EA find it hard to reuse the great animations....
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Ellessarr wrote: »
    to be fair i'm not really joking in ther survery about "expansions packs" you can see a expansion for "romance" adding more interactions and and a affection system, them if you want romance be ready to paying for that.

All I can say is EA Take My Money Now I Beg Of You.
  • Options
    barraakeno wrote: »
    How so?

In my opinion it isn't that interesting (not any spicy options >_> )

So.. what do you suggest? Because sayin' you want more but you don't know what you want means that you don't know what is missing.

For starters bring back the slowdance, add tons of new kisses,add hand holding while walking,add a new sofa cuddle so sims don't break out of it after 5 seconds, introduce aa attraction system,bring back table romance options,add romance options for in the bed and an online dating feature.

That's just to name a few.
  • Options

Now that s what I miss.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    How so?

Two words: fist pump

Why do they do this? I hate it and it's hard coded. It's not like I can avoid a particular interaction and avoid the "I'm going to get lucky" fist pump.

Oh god, I hate that too. It's not only unromantic, it's also unrealistic and immature. I could maybe stand it if was linked to one trait, like say Bro for instance. But for every sim to do it? I seriously face palmed the first time I saw it. I don't know if they think it's funny or cute or what, but it's neither.

IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited August 2015
    The only thing that bothers me is how they wag their bums and shake their legs like dogs during the make out part, lol.

Though I love the little knee knocking while they sit next to each other. Very cute, hehe.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member

It was so cute in TS2. That's how you work in humor, but still keep it spicy. The fist bump thing just misses the mark if they were trying to be funny. :confused:

I don't have Perfect Patio, but I do like the little make out animation that they used for hot tub woohoo and wish that they would go back and revisit some of the base game animations. TS4 just seems really awkward in the romance department. It tries to be funny when it doesn't need to be, and that just makes it feel juvenile.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    mypugrocks3mypugrocks3 Posts: 184 Member
    xBob18 wrote: »
    The romance in S2 will melt even the coldest of hearts <3

or make you blush like insane.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member

Why did I get a gym teacher getting it on with outcast rebel teen student vibe from this?
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    I'd still like to see a Faithful trait -- maybe one of the traits you can buy with Aspiration Points -- that would cause Sims to reject any romantic interactions other than those from their significant other (boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged or married partner).
    this :+1:o:)

Oh the couch interactions :kissing_closed_eyes: and I really miss the Cinematics from S2, especially the woo-hoo ones when they made the bed go all censored~! <3:D

Here you go! Same as faithful, right? Lol yes I had to download CC just to get this....
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    yeah, it's not very hot. i barely feel naughty watching woohoo anymore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    me I do not feel this way since nothing is lacking
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Another thing they need to do is add the kiss lip peck sims do when their proposed to automously. Also teens makeout better on the sofa and when standing.

Another thing the leap in arms they do with the proposal needs to be available anytime.

Lastly we need romantic pic poses like we had in TS3 Uni Life.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

they all have ups and downs

just sad that EA find it hard to reuse the great animations....
    I don't mind that as such (I was kind of disappointed TSM used a lot of the same animations), I do regret however they clearly became more prudent over the years.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    Here you go! Same as faithful, right? Lol yes I had to download CC just to get this....

Words cannot even express my gratitude
    AmyAwe.gif~original

:love: Thank you so much for this! @OJenn~ <3 This coupled with the Companion trait would make my Sims the most Hopeless Romantics (I mean in a good way)
    Thank you thank you thank you!

EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • Options
    mypugrocks3mypugrocks3 Posts: 184 Member
    Another thing they need to do is add the kiss lip peck sims do when their proposed to automously. Also teens makeout better on the sofa and when standing.

Another thing the leap in arms they do with the proposal needs to be available anytime.

Lastly we need romantic pic poses like we had in TS3 Uni Life.

Its just the little things that would make it so much better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    Awww Sims 2, I'll love you forever.

*Sniff*
  • Options
    Awww Sims 2, I'll love you forever.

*Sniff*
    They missed the romantic kiss on the sofa in TS2.
  • Options
    I hope get together brings with it somewhat more intense kisses and makeouts.

Since this has elements of university and sims being wild I'm hoping for more intenseakeouts both sitting and standing and in addition makeouts added to in the bed.

They did say there will be new romantic interactions and we ve seen the new kiss that accompanies the closet woohoo.

I'm also hoping a cuddle will be added to the sofa that doesn't break up after 5 seconds.