Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question the people with thousands of posts

How long have you been posting on this site? I've been an active poster since 2001 and on the bbs with ts2 but stopped posting & never played ts3 . Im just curious because some of you have 10,000 posts and I figure with that amount the accounts must have been linked, or you REALLY love the sims (nothing wrong with that!)
giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    from 2001 did they merge with sims 2 forum for post count also? or do you mean 2011
    they did merge the sims3 forum with this = our post count carried over

hmm I just been active, hosted contests and helped in others.... thats all
    trying to help when people ask a question
    welcomming new simmers in the landing pad
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    SweetAshGamerSweetAshGamer Posts: 67 Member
    I've been on here for 2 years and mainly just come here when I have issues and hope someone else has already asked the same question.. I'm a bit of a lurker lol although the last couple days I've been helping out a little more when it comes to others that have questions..
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Hi! The largest portion of my posts are, I'm sure, in the TS4 bugs and technical forums. I enjoy helping people get their game going again and narrowing down problems that don't have an obvious origin (which can be complicated for an open-ended game played on so many systems etc.). Though I'm on Holiday Hiaitus right now :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    The posts from the sims 3 forums were merged here. If you used the same account you did there then you'd have thousands of posts.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    I don't think posts were merged. I thought I would have a lot more posts then I do if that were the case. Anyhow I think maybe a lot of people are just posting more often then before.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    I don't think posts were merged. I thought I would have a lot more posts then I do if that were the case. Anyhow I think maybe a lot of people are just posting more often then before.

sims3 forum and this was merge if your sims3 acount and origin acount was the same.. they where merge or transfered

I didn't post almost 40 000 times the last year.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    anettesb wrote: »

sims3 forum and this was merge if your sims3 acount and origin acount was the same.. they where merge or transfered

I didn't post almost 40 000 times the last year.

This.

This is how some of the people from the old TS3 site were able to gain full member status when EA put this "New Member" format in place is because of all of the posts that they had and they had earned several badges because if them and the Anniversary badges for the years that they were with TS3.

If you go to this link for the badges then you can see what badges you had earned when they first started this site back in August 2014. When you earn a badge, it will have the month and year for them and if it's a "lol' and "Like" badge, you can see who it was that gave you the lol/like.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/badges
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    I see that that is cool.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    SweetAshGamerSweetAshGamer Posts: 67 Member
    I have been a member since 2013.. and I just started posting like 2 days ago lol
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. I wondered for a while how on earth someone could have 10 thousands of posts on a game that's just a year old. I see now, I wonder why my Sims 2 account didn't merge with this one. Maybe because I never had 3?
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. I wondered for a while how on earth someone could have 10 thousands of posts on a game that's just a year old. I see now, I wonder why my Sims 2 account didn't merge with this one. Maybe because I never had 3?

Sims 2 accounts didn't merge -- only Sims 3 accounts were carried over to Sims 4.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2015
    How long have you been posting on this site? I've been an active poster since 2001 and on the bbs with ts2 but stopped posting & never played ts3 . Im just curious because some of you have 10,000 posts and I figure with that amount the accounts must have been linked, or you REALLY love the sims (nothing wrong with that!)

Been posting since 2009.
    Over 61,000 post.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    I used to be more active in the Sims 3 gifting threads. It was more fun back then.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've been active since 2013 and my posts carried over to here.I've had a lot of posts because I take part in sharing threads.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited August 2015
    Most of my post from the old German Sims 3 forums didn't carry over to here, I've got to start from scratch. I've been a moderator there since 2009.
    Post edited by Gagea on
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I've been posting since February of 2014.