Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dishwashers are FREE!

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I wonder if sims have a higher chance of dying from eletrocution from the machine since water comes of of it when it breaks no?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    nekobear wrote: »
    I really don't know how a dishwasher is going to make it better...

And that my friend, would be the embarrassing part as to the why :wink:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    kimieswildroseskimieswildroses Posts: 116 Member
    Dont know if im going to keep spending my hard earned money on Sims. Been a die hard fan for 15 years and never have i been so disappointed in sims. Im looking forward to the dishwasher this week and i will probally buy the kitchen stuff pack, but i do know i will NOT spend 40.00$ on the Get together exp pack!!!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,915 Member
    If they are coming today (Thursday) I'll be getting the update at 6pm British Summer Time - so I'll know in an hour's time. EA are usually bang on time with them so far.
  • Options
    Mchap353 wrote: »
    If they are coming today (Thursday) I'll be getting the update at 6pm British Summer Time - so I'll know in an hour's time. EA are usually bang on time with them so far.

Today is wednesday.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    lghm21lghm21 Posts: 4 New Member
    haha......
  • Options
    Letty91Letty91 Posts: 432 Member
    When it comes to anything regarding in-game I'm normally not the one able to answer those questions since I don't work on the game, don't want to say something incorrectly you know! But I will definitely ask and get back to all of you! I have been hard at work fixing things with the forums that haven't been working properly (that signature problem for some users was a fun little thing to figure out!) and hopping around in other sections of the forums to chat - General Discussion isn't the only section in the forum I have to visit. :wink:

While I'm sure many of us appreciate the fact that you can't directly answer questions simply because it isn't your job to know everything about the game and it's development I would like to see an instance where you have so far provided an answer to anything on these forums other than "I will make sure someone is aware of that" or "I will bring that to someone's attention". As far as making repairs to the forum itself - how on earth has that taken priority over making repairs to the game? It just makes no sense to me at all - I didn't pay for this forum - I paid for TS4 and expect to have an avenue of communication with the people I have handed my money over to and actually be able to get some answers.

If EA doesn't start properly communicating in regards to the game (not the forums) they are going to lose a lot of loyal players. Anyone can point out that maybe people who have been playing since the beginning (obviously) aren't the target audience any more - hello tweens! - but I feel like many of us are at the point where we have the money we always wished we could have to really invest in the sims and get everything we want - but we just simply aren't being supported.

Sorry if that ran on too long - I'm just very frustrated and close to giving up on this franchise completely.
    Dear EA/Maxis,
    I am incredibly disappointed with the lack of answers provided by you in regards to issues and bugs with TS4.
    I will not be purchasing anything more from you until a proper venue for dialogue is opened.

Sincerely,
    A concerned simmer
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    They might come today or tomorrow I think. If it comes today, it will probably be 14:00 Brazilian Time, because for other patches it was this time, not sure what time it is in other countries (it's currently 13:18 in Brazilian Time right now, so there are still 42 minutes if it is today).
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Bah, dishwashers are not for true fighters of the dirty dish war.
    But, at least they are free. :D
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    edited August 2015
    After the new EP announcement, at least we can always count with the dishwashers... Even if it's one year after the game release...
    Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    I dont like this whole no notice thread merging thing on this forum, maybe thats why I was inactive for 6 years
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited August 2015
    I have to be honest, although the dishwasher is nice...I would of still liked a few more designs unless more are coming in the cool kitchen pack. What's your opinion about the dishwasher?
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member
    I like it. Though was a little annoyed that my sims still seem to prefer to wash the dishes by hand in the sink when the dishwasher is sat right there waiting!
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I had to move my sinks in order to get mine to work...
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    Mine works perfectly, my sims use it a lot. It's a great feature but like I said I would like to see it have more designs in the future.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    If you haven't been able to update yet and want to see the grandiose and majesty of dishwashers watch this random video I created for no reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQtpBTDNplU&amp;feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Did you make him prepair a meal just to put it in the dishwasher haha? That's mean :naughty:
    Looks good, thanks for sharing.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    lilacksblilacksb Posts: 440 Member
    Mine won't use them yet. I've clicked load dishwasher and they go straight past and wash them in the sink, sigh
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    If you haven't been able to update yet and want to see the grandiose and majesty of dishwashers watch this random video I created for no reason.

I hadn't seen it. Thank you my computer is broken (I'm on my seven year old laptop lol)

The animation isn't as good as the previous games to be honest but it's kind of cool, I guess, since it's new to the game.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Did you make him prepair a meal just to put it in the dishwasher haha? That's mean :naughty:
    Looks good, thanks for sharing.

I think it's for the best... I mean, did you see I many times he cleaned his ears lol
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »

Nice boots there cowboy!
    My dishwasher works fine too btw :)
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Mine doesn't work.. After getting rid of all the sinks in the house, the only option now is to throw the dish away. When I try to load dishwasher it says "no dishes to clean." :angry:
  • Options
    JaaixJaaix Posts: 27 New Member
    Although the dishwasher is a nice feature, I usually just drag the empty plates to the sink. :p