Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What games you are playing on different platforms?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    PC:

Sims 3

Euro truck sim 2

Unturned

My sims

Ps4:

Life is strange

iPad:

Boom beach

Alphabetty

I purchased Life is Strange as I liked its demo, Can't wait to play it, right now very occupied with the other games.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    well, I just purchased a PS4 console 1 week ago, and bought GTA5, Watchdogs and Thief, that's what I'm playing on console, as well as Sims 4 on PC.
  • Options
    well, I just purchased a PS4 console 1 week ago, and bought GTA5, Watchdogs and Thief, that's what I'm playing on console, as well as Sims 4 on PC.

Liking your PS4? Are you subscribed to PS Plus?
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    gabrielgothgabrielgoth Posts: 490 Member
    I got a PS4 last week too! I've been playing COD Advanced Warfare and I was enjoying Lego Jurassic World for a bit too. I really want to get Mortal Kombat X!
  • Options
    SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    PC: TS4
    PS4: GTAV, The Last Of Us, Tombraider, Murdered
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    PC: Sims 3 & sometimes 4.
    PS3: Destiny, GTAV online
    Xbox 360: Fable 2&3 (LOVE these games so much)
    3DS: Majora's Mask, Fantasy Life, Pokemon Y

aaand I watch my boyfriend play a lot of Witcher 3. It's fun to watch.
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Jesf8312 wrote: »
    So... I consider myself a fairly new "gamer" I usually just watch my husband play games, as he's the real gamer... collector really. (if there was a thread for what games you own across every console, he'd be a winner) since my list is so short, I'll give his too

For me
    PC: Sims 4
    Xbox 360: *just* finished skyrim, started oblivion
    Xbox ONE: Far Cry 4

For him:
    Xbox One
    GTA5
    Borderlands Pre-sequel
    Borderlands 2
    Tales from the Borderlands (tell tale games)
    Game of Thrones (tell tale games)
    Walking Dead 1 and 2 (tell tale games)
    Dragonball Xenoverse

PS4
    Blood borne

So.. Yea, he's got a lot, and that doesn't even cover what he WANTS to play... There's just not enough hours in the day

Very nice. Bloodborne is in my wish list
    How is Borderlands?

@halimali1980 borderlands looks like a lot of fun, I've only seen bits and pieces but my husband seems to really enjoy it. If it were split screen co-op i would definitely play with him. I love the artwork
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    CXonor13CXonor13 Posts: 666 Member
    PC:

Cities: Skylines, Life Is Strange, Sims 3 (With every stuff pack, EP and store item), Sims 2 Ultimate Edition, Sims 4, Saints Row 2, Saints Row The Third, Saints Row IV, Gat Out Of Hell, Race The Sun, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Town of Salem, G mod, Half Life 2, Bully: Scholarship Editon, Lara Croft IV, Civilisation V.

XBox One:

Literally I only use it to play GTA V, Batman: Arkham Knight and Witcher 3.

XBox 360:

I have a lot so I'll only add my top 5.

GTA V, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Bully, The Simpsons Game, Destroy All Humans: Path of Furon.

Ci7abDw.png
  • Options
    breakingMachinesbreakingMachines Posts: 47 Member
    I'm mostly a PC/IPAD gamer. I mostly play causal games since they are less time consuming, and don't require as much investment. I'm in college now so I really only have time for those types of games. But since it's summer I've been able to play Dragon Age: Origins, which has been a blast, it's definitely a great game I love the tactics system it reminds me of a JRPG/RPG hybrid, and it's definitely a better game than Dragon Age II, but I still miss Fenris and Anders. I've also started on Dragon Age Inquisition, as a goth/emo looking rogue. I've also had time to play Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines as a female Malkavian. I just wished her clothes weren't so sexualized.

Other than that I've been playing Virtual Families, and High School Story, Fish Tycoon, and Virtual Villagers on the I-PAD.
  • Options
    Ping YoPing Yo Posts: 1,263 Member
    im playing the sims 6 on my dial up.
    ]
  • Options
    clare74clare74 Posts: 107 Member
    PC: Sims 4
    Xbox: Sometimes I play GTA on my brothers account... not much but its fun haha
    Wii: um on the rare occasion I use my Wii I play Just Dance or MarioKart
    Kindle: Minecraft
    iPhone: virtual families, naughty kitties, sims freeplay occasionally, and many others I can't think of right now
    family tree (legacy family)
    origin id: clareo74
  • Options
    I finished playing Parasite Eve 1 and now playing with Resident Evil 1 Remastered on Play station. It looks amazing. The nostalgia and how good this game is just makes it so interesting
    giphy.gif