Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help, can't buy anything with origin??

Hello,
I didn't know where to place this, but since my problem is with this game pack that I can't buy it :(
It allows me to go to the buying thing, but then I don't have enough space and it doesn't show where I can fill in the code that my reader gives as response, can someone please help?

Comments

• Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    That is very little information at all. There are tons of codes when talking about buying and then there are other codes in the game.

I bought downloaded and installed Spa Day when I went into town yesterday and wanted to play it that night, so I started the game and Spa Day was no were to be found. Origin said it was installed but game says it wasn't.

Because I bought it outside of game Origin had to send some unlock keys to my game which could only happen if the Sims 4 was started in a online state.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    It's just that the buying screen is a little too small and my bank acts like it's a full screen page, making it impossible for me to read all the text. So just something to make the origin pop up bigger would help
  • Options
    texasangeltexasangel Posts: 160 Member
    Were you using the Origin client? You can go to origin.com and try to purchase there.
    Check out my blog and simblr for my custom content!
    Origin ID: texasangel08
    Poster.png
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    You could also try launching the game and making the purchase in game?
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    How did launching work then? I think I will try origin.com
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    I hope that you were able to buy the game pack when you went to Origin.com.

If you were able to do that, after you have paid for it go to My Games,click the sims 4 picture.Click the little "i" button that is next to the play button. That will take you to a screen that shows you what game packs, stuff packs and eps you own. Go to the Game pack section, and you will find the Spa Day pack there. You can download/install it there.
  • Options
    DivaXSimsDivaXSims Posts: 1 New Member
    I get this error when I try to buy something on origin on both the website and the app
    'An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #validation-failed]'