May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Clean up in WC instead Kitchen

My sims clean up all the way to the WC while they have the Kitchen Sink 1 Step away from them

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    hey nator316 it can be annoying the problem is the program designed calculating the closest sink just gets it wrong sometimes. i minimize the problem by rearranging my build. like i would move the bathroom away from the kitchen if possible

also if this only just started check the kitchen sink to see if dirty or if something is blocking to make the sims start not using it, HTH
  • Options
    nator316nator316 Posts: 130 Member
    Check updated house Gold Lake Manor v2.1 I've got kitchen and a WC next to the front door.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    ok you consider moving one or moving the dining table closer to the kitchen sink. like theres one pre built in OS that the bathroom and kitchen are next to each other. where a sims eats at the dining room table decides where the sim will wash dishes the side of the table closer to the kitchen the sim will use the kitchen to clean dishes after eating the other side the sim will go into the bathroom.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,665 Member
    Hello.
    Sometimes the type of sink and counter that you use can alter whether the sims use the sink in the kitchen or the bathroom. Perhaps alter the type of sink and counter that you use in these rooms helps. Try using a sink in the bathroom that isn't with a counter.