Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    It's sunny today!!! :smiley::heart: First time in a little over a week! (Yeah, it popped out last week for 5 seconds but that doesn't really count since it didn't stay out. :lol: )
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    That blood oranges have returned to at least some grocery store shelves. I love blood oranges but even when they're in season finding them here can be a challenge. But yay they're here my first blood oranges of the season.

And I found them earlier in the season than last year too so I can take better advantage of it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    I just discovered a Sims 2 College Rock playlist on Spotify. Brings back so many good memories.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    I'm happy zi was able to exchange some clothes bought as gifts for ones that fit the day before the 30-day return deadline was up.
    image.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I finally came to terms with something about myself i was very confused on, and i'm glad i found it out :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I made it through a snow storm with my car without accident B).
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    A nice cup of mango/passionfruit tea.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    NineyNiney Posts: 341 Member
    Realizing that i have a lovely caring brother
    8D254E7C-6319-4EC6-BB93-06A4E6EB63DD.jpg
  • Options
    KippuKippu Posts: 119 Member
    My parents have said that they're cool having my partner come to stay with us this year. My partner and I are in a long distance relationship and lives half way around the world, and we haven't met in real life yet :')
    oof
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    My mom said i could start a blog, and my nana got back from her surgery yesterday after only a day and they said she was cancer free! :smiley:

that's awesome Lyric !! (i know i'm late)

I found a fan of Black Veil Brides :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    SimmerSuper6464SimmerSuper6464 Posts: 224 Member
    Not today but yesterday: my second cousin gave me a kiss on the cheek!
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2018
    The shawarma place by my work is finally opening in about 2 hours! And about 15 minutes after I start work but whatever. It's also close to home so I'll probably be going on the weekend, super excited. Been watching them set this store up for like 3 months (and it's felt like 3 years) glad to finally have them in my neck of the woods (they have other locations but I've only been once because they're all just so far away). :mrgreen:

And One Day at a Time season 2 is out on Netflix!

I feel like I'm gonna have a real good day binging the show and nomming on shawarma tomorrow :mrgreen:.
  • Options
    OminousFlareOminousFlare Posts: 2,118 Member
    Jimmy Kimmel. He's so funny. Always brings a smile to my face during tough times.
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    music.
  • Options
    fewlines wrote: »
    music.

SAAAAAAME
  • Options
    YouTube videos of late night shows, as usual. It was Conan this time, interviewing Jackie Chan, hah.
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited February 2018
    I saw a Cracker Barrel billboard advertising "chicken and yummmplins" today. :lol: I giggled like a schoolgirl. Haha
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    Meh nothing
  • Options
    Rewatching some of my favorite YouTube videos again.
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Gave in my first set of A-Level Art and A-Level Graphic Design coursework this afternoon, I feel so free! :D And then we immediately got given our exam paper, so I wasn't free for very long! D:
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Hubby and I were reminiscing about the fun we would have playing the arcade game Pacman on the one his folks had in the lobby of their Dairy Queen store years ago. I cringe now thinking about how many quarters we fed into that thing, plus they had Defender & Asteroids too. But man, it sure was fun!

Next thing I know, I hear the sound of Pacman eating the dots on his desktop. He'd found a free Google Doodle version to play. So we just now had a laughing good time playing it for a bit. <3 #boinkboink
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Drawing stuff. Drawing usually makes me happy ^_^
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    TheHavocadoTheHavocado Posts: 607 Member
    edited February 2018
    Trails of Cold Steel 2 release date announced, February 14th. Also, I finally tweak No Man's Sky: Atlas Rises enough to run smoothly on my craptastic hardware. Aaaand, I finally installed the storyline update for Subnautica.

Exploration, here I come.
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
    "All this negativity doesn't add up."
  • Options
    My sweet angel Rosemow
  • Options
    Discovering mods for Stardew Valley. Holy molly. It started with a simple cheating mod to let me win Journey of the Prairie King, but then I found out about so many other essential mods that made the game better. This thing could match Skyrim in the most moddable game.

Sims and sandbox fans should try this game out, btw. It can be a very relaxing and creative experience, especially with the mods removing the challenges.