Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Life Stage Milestones

I think that as a community, a large complaint of the Sims 4 is the missing age group that we had grown accustomed to from Sims 2 and Sims 3 -- toddlers. While this could be released as an update, it would take a lot of work to release, as toddlers would need a lot of new objects and interactions.

I believe that many of us would be okay with paying for an expansion pack that creates the toddler life stage and adds all the necessary objects and interactions. This could be an expansion similar to the Sims 3 Generations, and could not only add the toddler life stage, but add milestones for all stages of our Sims' lives.

For example, Children could have active field trips on certain school days. Teens could have events like prom and graduation. Adults could have midlife crisis. Elders could have clubs such as bingo or knitting.

Items that could be included (aside from toddler-specific necessities such as cribs) could include bunk beds, yearbooks, and canes.

I think that another thing that the Sim community would love to see is the ability to become self employed.

Adding important milestones to each stage of Sim life would be a great expansion that many in the Sims community would buy.

Comments