Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nice touch

suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
I just noticed this so maybe others already knew about it. One of the newer hairstyles for girls has a green ribbon in the back. I was going mad in cas trying to find green outfits to match and finally gave up. When I got into the game I discovered that the ribbon was a different colour.
Post edited by suzanna13 on

Comments

• Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Is this the child's hairstyle? My ribbon never changed color unless I changed the actual hair color. Hmm..I'll have to give it another go.
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    Oh my god, what?? Proof or it didn't happen
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Wait, the ribbon changed color based on what color the outfit was?
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    My mistake. So not happy now. @yupp it was green in cas and different I game just happened I dressed her in a lot of purples. I checked and you are right it does change with hair colour but I didn't change her hair colour and it was definitely green in cas, must have been a glitch? Sorry.
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    My mistake. So not happy now. @yupp it was green in cas and different I game just happened I dressed her in a lot of purples. I checked and you are right it does change with hair colour but I didn't change her hair colour and it was definitely green in cas, must have been a glitch? Sorry.

Weeeeeeiiiirrrd
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    So it's a hair ribbon AND a chameleon? Nifty! haha