Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    edited October 2022
    Oberon: Cleaning up The Blue Moon after the Saturday night crowd leaves. I mean, there will always glasses to wash and spills to clean up. But, add sticky plasma fruit on the table and zombie drool... it really takes time to scrub that stuff off. Then you have the property destruction that results when a rampaging werewolf goes off or a tipsy neophyte Spellcaster decides to try casting inferniate. Well... that's why I take Sunday and Monday off.

What's the best festival?
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Shine: Snow Festival.
    Benjamin: Definitely Snow Festival.

Shelly: Hello everyone! I'm Shelly Heart, one of Shine's sisters. My question is:

How much makeup do you wear?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    Nani: Not so much unless it's necessary; Like if I have to put on my witch battle face on...

Do you have a relative who is completely opponent to you?
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Wolfgang Munch: my late mother, Mila, was horrified when she found out that I had become a vampire, once she found out it was something I had sought out instead of having inflicted on me against my will.

But what put the nail on the coffin (sorry Mutti, bad joke if you were tsking from the great beyond) was when she found out I was helping her with house expenses from illegal activity.

She really did see things only one way and I am so sorry it broke her heart that I disappointed her ideals for who I should have been.

I guess she wasn't my opponent per se, but she couldn't condone what I was doing with my life, and would not have me at the house for fear I would influence Lukas toward my path.

I would never have tried to change him to be like me. He is pure of heart, never knew the cynicism I feel I was born with. I'd rather be like him but I am what I am, and could not become someone else.

Have you ever left a relationship you valued because you had to follow your own path?

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    proffittm30proffittm30 Posts: 59 Member
    Why yes, with my serial romantic ways, I've done that 8 times!

What's your favorite thing to do in your free time?
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Daniel Reed: Anything I can do in the backyard!. The exact activities vary a lot, at the moment it's playing PingPong.

Have you ever been to Mt.Komorebi?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Rowan: Where???? Mount what!? Did I take a wrong turn? IT’S NOT ON MY MAP!!!!*

*I Don’t have Snowy Escape! 😀

So. Got ghosts?
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited October 2022
    Ikkanu: (Laughs a little, then laughs a little more, then bursts into hysterical laughter) You have... no idea.

Ahem, um have you ever performed a paranormal ceremony?
  • Options
    Daniel Reed: Not as a leader, but as a parttaker. My godddaughter tried to contact her deceased father, but she was lacking experience, so nothing happened. I hugged her for comfort, but suddenly we both found ourselves crying and the urge to tell each other how much we loved each other and that we'd always be a family. Only, we said that in three voices, not two.

Ohhhkay, back to secure territory: Favorite flavour and topping of ice cream?
  • Options
    Shine Furystrykar: Raspberry ripple and sprinkles!

Benjamin Furystrykar: I'm a vanilla with chocolate sauce guy.

Shelly Heart: Pistachio with hazelnut pieces sprinkled. And a sprinkle stick!

Princess Roddy Furystrykar: White chocolate and raspberry is my favourite flavour, and to top it all off, a white chocolate flake!

Sophia Furystrykar: Mango sorbet, with orange sauce!

Hamish Furystrykar: Honeycomb toffee with honey!

Princess Roddy: Who is the most annoying person you've ever met?
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Tadeo and Norrell (simultaneously): That would be my brother.

Same question as above.
  • Options
    Morgyn : Any cosplayer at that geek festival thing that my friends all want to drag me to. Why do people do this? I mean, I like the festival video games well enough, and the food is okay. But right about the time I start to enjoy myself with a nice soda and soft pretzel, some random in a rubber suit and giant llama head has to sit at my table and ruin it. One time, two of them sat down across from me, both dressed as The Grim Reaper. Now, I personally know the real Grimmy, but these discount versions were just too weird. Ah, well. At least the karaoke bar is only a “transportalate” away.

What do you do with your friends?
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Vlad: sometimes I feed them to my cowplant then milk it and drink their essence. Other times I drink them directly. My favorite is when I make them my favorite cocktail at my bar, then drink it, by drinking them after they've finished it.

But only if they dislike my pipe organ music. Those who like it can listen to me play, instead, because friends like that are rare and hard to replace.

My enemies though, that's the more interesting question.

What do you do with your enemies?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited October 2022
    Dior: When I’m in the mood or simply bored of my current man, I promise him things he will never get nor deserve, and lead him down the creaky steps of my parents house. They trust me. Of course they trust me, and they do whatever I ask.

When they are in the cell in our prison, they often wonder what they did wrong, and beg me to release them. Sometimes I pretend I was forced to trap them by my parents, just for fun. They feel sympathy for me, even though I’m the reason why they’re in the cell. And some of them, eventually, forgive me, even when they are being used as a living blood bag. I love the look they give me when I let it “slip” I planned it all along.

But that’s just for your average Joe.
    For my enemies, if I have hurt them in the past and caused a rift, I pretend to be truly sorry. And then it becomes the entire enemies to lover trope, but I don’t forgive easily. So sometimes when the night is dark enough, where you can’t even see your hand in front of your face, I gingerly take their hand and take them into the woods, promising a nice romantic walk. They can’t see where they are going, but I can, so I lead them. Then I let them go, and usually they stumble on a log or something, but I let them up, because they have to have a chance, y’know? So I tell them to run. Most of them don’t, because they are confused. But eventually they do, when they realize. And I chase them. Sometimes I let them believe they have escaped, just to be cruel. And I assure you when I catch them, they wish they were only in a cell feeling betrayed.

What’s the most brutal thing that happened to you?

ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Daniel Reed: Three...

Gavin Reed (pushes him off the keyboard): Nah, you don't want to go there again. My turn now. First I got a face full of Chillio from that evil spellcaster we were chasing. He followed up with a second spell, then explained to me that the ice would slowly thaw, and that by the time it had formed a puddle beneath my feet, I'd be a fish. I stood there, unable to move, feeling my mind slip and my innards tense up as they started re-arranging. And it didn't help at all that this happened at a farm venue, where the workers chopped up fish for fertilizer... The next thing I knew was waking up in a fish tank and to this day I need *beep* glasses.
    Daniel's line would have been "Three bullets after saying I surrender."

Do you get along with your neighbors?
  • Options
    Rowan: Yes? I suppose. I mean, I hope so. I’m pretty much surrounded by vampires, mummies, zombies and such, but so far, I’m still okay. And cow plants. There are cow plants. Two of them. In my backyard. But yeah. So far everyone likes me. I think.

Gosh. I hope so.

Same question
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Jiya Quintero (werewolf): I don't really know my fellow islanders that well yet but they seem like nice people. But I'm super excited to get to know them better because they're all different occults! A vampire, a spellcaster and a merman to be exact, which I'm psyched about because I'm a huge fan of all things occult. Even vampires spark my curiosity. I don't get why so many of my kind dislike them. To me they're like just another misunderstood species like mine, you know?
    I think I might've made a bit of a bad first impression though because I kind of, sort of, went on a beach rampage on the first night I moved here and left quiiite a bit of destruction (and, uh, something else which I don't really wanna talk about). I heard the merman is supposed to be this island's elder, which is strange because he only looks about twenty, and he did not look happy at having to clean up the beach after me. I really hope he doesn't kick me off the island.
    I can't help that my full were-powers happened to manifest on my first day! I'm trying to be more careful, I'm really trying. Hmm, maybe I could throw them all a party or something and show them that I'm not just some wild uncontrollable dog lady.

Do you ever get any uncontrollable urges?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Shine: 'When I was pregnant with Princess Roddy, I had an uncontrollable urge to eat raw chillis. I kid you not. Didn't matter how spicy it was, I still was going to eat it.'

Benjamin: 'I had uncontrollable urges to turn the Paparazzi into random objects when Chloe still lived with us. More often than not, it was because they were bothering my big sister.'

Shelly: 'I had uncontrollable urges to sleep in the hot tub.'

Sophia: 'Dad, please can I ask a question?'

Benjamin: 'Of course, my clever little ruby!'

Sophia: 'What's the strangest thing you've ever witnessed?'
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,845 Member
    Londyn Huntley: My own face staring back at me in the mirror in the makeup room at Plumbob Studios. It was the poor man's first day on the job, and bless his heart he tried..but omg he missed the mark horribly. I was starring in a pirate epic and he made me up to look like I was in a 1980's British punk rock band. I'm not entirely sure, but I doubt many 17th century pirates had a green mohawk.

Londyn: If you were granted one wish, and you knew for a fact it would come true, what would it be?
  • Options
    Princess Roddy: 'I would wish for a visit to Scotland.'

Sophia: 'I would wish for infinite wishes. Kidding! I would wish for language studies to be made available for everyone in the world.'

Hamish: 'I would wish for the ability to walk and stand on any liquid...including lava and magma.'

Shelly: 'What is your favourite tea or coffee?'
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Jiya: Something calming, like a nice spearmint tea or a camomile and lavender tea. I can't have caffeine because it makes me too excitable and when I get too excitable, I go into hyper puppy mode.

So you've got some paints and a blank canvas. What are you going to paint?
  • Options
    Guidry: I’ve been inspired by my new friend, Mayor Whiskers. Cats. I paint cats.

Have you written a book? If so, what’s it about?
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    edited October 2022
    I've written a children's book and a history book. I'm a freelancer working at home, I write for a living. I'm wishing I can work outside of home, but I have a baby to take care of so....yeah.

What is your favorite food to eat?
  • Options
    Morgyn: Anything from a food stall. It wasn’t always like this. I worked hard to learn good recipes. Then, Jace Holder introduced me to the wonders of food truck food, and now I’m hooked. Odd. I can make a gourmet meal with a wave of a wand, but plop me down in the middle of a festival and I have to try it all.

Got Animals?