Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Quagmire- "To the park to feed the squirrels. I brought my binoculars too... but not for the squirrels!"

What do you have on your shopping list that you doubt anyone else here has on theirs?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Ikkanu: Moisturiser for dry scales and chewable toothbrush tablets. I, uh, can't use a normal toothbrush because my teeth are too sharp.

Same question.
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Roel: 6 women's worth of feminine products. I love my girls, but only my 2nd eldest goes shopping with me. Her twin is a homebody, the eldest is always off doing something or other, and the two twin babies of the brood are either too cool or too busy to help "dear old dad" out. The Mrs. would help, but I've more days off than her. Man, I remember when my girls were little...*continues reminiscing*

If one aspect of your life were to all of a sudden become its complete opposite, what would be that one aspect that you wouldn't be able to adjust to at all?
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Ethan (newly cured of vampirism, living with a roommate in Bridgeport): I would have said becoming merely human again, but since I chose to rid myself of the state of vampirism, I am not sure. I think the closest thing would be that I'm polyamorous, and if I had to have that reversed, it would feel like being no longer myself. With due respect to monogamy, I know I don't want to settle down with just one person permanently, ever. It would be a dream come true if my roommate and neighbor (who don't know about each other) were the same way and wanted to have a "more the merrier" arrangement, but I am going on a vacation, alone, to Egypt, to do some deep thinking and maybe when I get back, I'll know what to do.

Do you agree with the idea that we're all either into one thing OR another, like cats OR dogs, chocolate OR vanilla, etc. or do you have multiple favorites for just about everything?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Leoni Strange-Quest (Vampire/Warlock hybrid): One OR another? Certainly not. My husband and I have a huge list of favourite things and sometimes these change depending on what mood we're in at the time. For example... (Launches into a rendition of 'A Few of My Favourite Things' from The Sound of Music, and dances off down the path still singing).

What musical style/s do you like the best?
  • Options
    Rock, blues and dance but it HAS to have a melody.

What would you do if you had Muppets for minions? (it can be good or bad)

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Leoni: I'm capable of turning anybody into my minions, but if I had Muppets they would perform private shows for me and my family. Then they would perform with me in a televised musical comedy routine! Which would be so well received by viewers that they would have to give me a permanent spot on the show after. Hmm, maybe I should visit Hollywood...

I'm interested in knowing what others would do in the above situation so same question again please.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Murray: “First, try not to step on them. Then have them cook and clean, especially the stable and chicken coop. I’d treat them decent because I was a minion once and it wasn’t great. I’d try not to get annoyed if they were real perky. But maybe they’d cheer me up or calm me down or something. I’d like a real grouchy one, like Agnes Crumplebottom in muppet form. Heh heh.”

What would you do if you could never see your home or family or friends again?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    "Open a nightclub in Japan and hide in the women's restroom! Heh heh, aaaaaalright!"

What would you do if you found Quagmire hiding in the women's restroom of a nightclub in Japan?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    SimThoughts96SimThoughts96 Posts: 16 Member
    I would time travel forward in time to when I'm not at work, Criminal Mastermind job, go to a complete stranger's house, and play computer games on their computer. Then I'll invite someone to a party at a bar when it is a really inconvenient for them.
  • Options
    What would you do with 1.21 gigawatts of power?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Liam Pries: Ooh, that would be so neato! I don’t have a Delorean, but I’d route the power through my robotics station, create the perfect woman, have her conjure up a Cadillac, and use it to travel with her to a time when women wore no clothes!

What would you do if you ruled the world?
  • Options
    "First, everyone would get a fuzzy, heart-shaped bed...... and this barbed wire......"

"Do you believe in alien chicken sloths?"

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Kio Nightmear (Vampire): You mean those really do exist?! I knew it!

Do you believe that plants understand speech and can hear what we say to them?
  • Options
    Sylvia Keene-Friend: “Sure. In fact, when I saved Strangerville, I had to talk to a large plant quite a bit. Have I told you about my exploits as the Hero of Strangerville? …Well, I haven’t told you everything yet I’m sure. I was so strong and brave that I was able to almost single-handedly defeat the giant plant. Of course, my husband and friends helped, but the entire town knew that I was the one who organized the effort and took her down! Let me tell you some more…”

What is the most boring thing in the world to you?
  • Options
    "A party with no women....... or cabbage!"

Would you agree to be on a hidden camera TV show with four lifelong friends who compete to embarrass each other? 😁

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Tadeo Quest (vampire/ warlock hybrid): Sometimes I feel as though most of my life has been like that. You should ask my brother, he'd relish the challenge. Actually, uh, no, don't ask him because he'll force me to be one of the contestants.

Have you ever had anything published?
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited August 2021
    Stone: Let's see... I made 49 paintings (of which 25 were brilliant and 16 masterpieces, most valuable at §5,986), took 337 photos (earned §131K) and wrote 25 books (13,743 pages, 4 hits, 10 bestsellers, most profitable title worth §14,139 in weekly royalties) - earned §820K overall
    Sona: I don't know how many books, paintings and photographs I published (there were quite a few), but in addition to that I also made and sold various songs (on instruments and the music station)

What made you the most money? (apart from careers)
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    Norrell Quest (Vampire/warlock hybrid): Being a prince.

Same question.
  • Options
    "Well, eating squirrels pays peanuts so I just type Money 5,000,000"

Do you think animals have abilities humans have yet to discover?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Ikkanu: (worriedly glances around) I hope not. It's bad enough around here with the dolphins secretly controlling things. Humans think the dolphins come to them for fish and games but no, it is they who are actually training the humans to have certain responses! What for, I don't know. I'm scared to swim too close to a pod in case they work their mind control on me too!

Have you noticed anything strange about your neighbourhood recently?
  • Options
    "Yes, a serious uptick in nosey critters. I have, however, hired one to be my dentist."

Do you have a cat or dog that does crazy things?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    "No.. I mean I grew up with a cat and a dog and a horse, but nothing they did ever struck me as crazy. And Ikkanu, if you're worried about what dolphins might do given the chance, well, there are other reasons you might not want to swim with a pod of them,...heheheh...."

@Justa_G00f that was funny, but it's supposed to be your Sim, not your avi, speaking, just fyi.

What was the most interesting adventure you've had lately?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Swan: I really haven’t had any “adventures”, but there’s been some important events. My brother died a few months ago, it hit mom really hard. He was her pride and joy and was pretty much a carbon copy of her.
    On happier a note, I married my teenage boyfriend, had quadruplets, and then got pregnant again. ..then he divorced me, while I was in third trimester about to bust. My beautiful triplets where born, two boys and one girl. I love my babies dearly, but there was a hole that was there and I longed to be loved once again. My children give me love, and I in return, but I longed for a different type of love. I eloped with my paparazzi, Aaraav, quickly after. I’m aware, and even when I said my vows, that he was a rebound. A way to feel that love Killian gave me again..but he’s great with the triplets at least. . I know it was selfish, and even more so that that I’m pregnant AGAIN when I’m not sure how much I really love this man.

On the positive side, he’ll be a father for the first time! I feel like it’s going to be quadruplets again. I swear there’s something about this house that makes a person have a ton of children.

Enough about me..but speaking of- what weird, unexplained thing has happened to you?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg