Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Raven: "Very cold winters and mildish, rainy summers."

Have you ever gone on a vacation?
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: More than once. Now I'm a survivalist, jungle explorer and treasure hunter (I even learned how to make super fertilizer and the camping mascot out of wood).

Do you like to read?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Cora: Lots. Every good author has to read to be good at their craft.
    Have you ever worked from home?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I have to now due to pandemic.

HYE played baseball?
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Wolfium Wrong thread?
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Wolfium Supposed to be from your Sims point of view. Didn’t know if that’s what you meant or not. Either way, I’ll answer your question.

Christopher Jones: Nah, not really into sports.

Fawn Jones: Nope, never have but it’s my favorite sport to watch.

Eric Jones: I’d rather watch other people play. On television. Man do I love TV

Melanie Jones: Yep, in PE I have.

Dwight Langerak: Do I play baseball? Of course I do. I play baseball, football, basketball, soccer, tennis... (continues forever as he is in the athletic career)

How do you feel about magic?
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,760 Member
    Tadeo: To be honest, this is going to sound weird coming from a warlock/vampire hybrid but... I've never really been that into it.
    I happened to be born into a magic realm with magical powers but, for me, it was like being born into a family business that I wasn't really interested in. I just wanted to write.
    Plus I'm a punzulum, which is a warlock with magical hair. 99% percent of those with the punzulum gene are female, I'm a rare male, which really didn't do me any favours at school.

(Sighs) Is there a part of you that you wish you could change?
  • Options
    barley57barley57 Posts: 131 Member
    Kinni: Sometimes I wish I would feel more comfortable missing a homework assignment or not being perfect all the time. I'm currently studying biology at Foxbury Institute and I feel like all I ever do is study, do homework, write term papers, study some more, and create presentations.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
    origin id - barley57

kale is more than a vegetable :o

• Options
    (Ops wrong thread, my bad.)

Orson: Multiple times, into all unnatural colours available. I don't know why are there so few unnatural colours? I need more! And why I can't combine any colours I want? What is the craziest thing you ever did?
  • Options
    (@Wolfium Last night I dreamt that you kept going on the wrong threads on purpose and people started making fun of you.)
  • Options
    Sona: A long time ago I cloned myself and played basketball against her just so I can win a trophy faster (others walk home after just one game).

What makes you work so hard?
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Audrey: I want my kids to live the life the deserve. Acting is a tough profession, but there's many perks that come with it. Luna and Beau are the reason I do anything!

Have you been thinking about going to uni?
  • Options
    Sona: So much I already received every existing degree.

Do you have many friends?
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member
    Christopher Jones: Yeah, I’ve got a fair amount of them. I’ve lost some due to death though.

Same question.
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Audrey: Don't mean to be your average celebrity, but I'm going to complain here: I have too many friends! Every single person I introduce myself to automatically becomes a Good Friend, even when I don't want them to be 🤦‍♀️. And they are always blowing up my phone, asking me to go to a concert or some random festival or another. Actors are humans, too, you know. 😅

Do you have any pets?
  • Options
    Kio: I have a pet alien plant named Stella, although I treat all of my plants equally. Stella's the only one who talks back though.
    I love animals, especially baby ones, but they always run away from me or get hostile. I think it's the undead thing that they don't like about me.

Do you talk to your plants?
  • Options
    LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    Han-eul: No, I leave all the plants to my roommate ;)

Who do you live with? Do you fight often?
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
  • Options
    Raven: "I live with my husband and three children. Sometimes the older two kids squabble, but we all get along."

*teenage boy and young girl arguing someone nearby*

Raven: *sighs* "We usually all get along."

Do you have a television in your house?
  • Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Dorothy Cook: I am a child sim in the Decade Challenge (https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/816128/decades-challenge/p1). So no we can't have a television. I live in the 1890s!

Have you ever WooHooed with Father Winter?
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    Sarah: Who’s Father Winter? (She’s a Sims 2 sim.)

Staying on topic, how many sims have you woohooed with?
  • Options
    Sona: Woohooed only once (in a spaceship no less) and it wasn't Father Winter.

same question
  • Options
    Alivia: Zero and it's about to change! Who of premades are you enemies with?
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Norrell: Don Lothario and I both work in the same field of business but sometimes I have to remind him which is his territory and which is mine.
    I don't view my enemies as enemies so much as my guinea pigs for testing out new pranks. (wicked grin) Don does make a good voodoo doll.

What's the most outrageous thing you've ever stolen?
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
  • Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Lola Blackburn: I like to set a good example for my daughters (I have four) so I do not steal!

How many children do you have?
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    Charlotte: “I have a son and a daughter. They’re grown up with families of their own now. My son lives far away, but I see my daughter’s kids just about every day.”

Do you have a close-knit family?