Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Anders: Unfortunately, I did grow one. And I'm thinking of selling the house just so it can become someone else's problem.

Wolfgang: Hey Anders, maybe I can buy your house! Chompy and I get along great! *feeds Chompy* Don't we boy? Who's a good boy?! Whuhoah! Almost got my finger there!

Anders: Wolf, you really take the cake. But don't. Really. Don't take it.

So have you ever had a friendship with someone turn into something more even though both of you were sure that couldn't possibly happen?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Alice: Christy just moved in... we're old friends but I never thought she'd take my hand like this. I hope something does develop.

Have you had a retirement party?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Norrell: You mean like old age? Never. I'm immortal now and I plan on spending that immortality youthful and gorgeous. No wrinkle is taking up residence on this face. No grey hair is sprouting on this head.

Rhydia: You already have grey hair.

Norrell: (menacing growl) It's silver. Silver!

Rhydia: Okay, whatever.

What one thing can you not live without?
  • Options
    TalonflareTalonflare Posts: 47 Member
    edited March 2020
    Selena: To be quite honest my dear, there's two things I cannot bear to live without: my magic and my darling familiar, Lyra. But if I ever had to choose between them I would pick my darling Lyra over my magic any day.

What do you think is the meaning of life?
    original.gif
    Just a little Smile.
  • Options
    DylanJ10000DylanJ10000 Posts: 22 Member
    > @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted said:
    > Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I consider myself an Ambivert, since I have qualities that could classify me as both.

Would you move to an existing town in SimNation, or would you build one from the ground up?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Talonflare wrote: »
    Selena: To be quite honest my dear, there's two things I cannot bear to live without: my magic and my darling familiar, Lyra. But if I ever had to choose between them I would pick my darling Lyra over my magic any day.

What do you think is the meaning of life?

Tabitha: "Hm, I'm not sure. But I suppose you've just got to enjoy. Only got one life, y'know. I've done my best to enjoy what I've got."
    > ChallengeGreatlyAccepted said:
    > Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I consider myself an Ambivert, since I have qualities that could classify me as both.

Would you move to an existing town in SimNation, or would you build one from the ground up?

Tabitha: "I'd stay right were I am. My family's built up its own community by ourselves, really."

What's something that you want from life?
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Joey: Something I want from life is freedom. I don’t want to be tied down or have to report to anyone. Right now, I own a bowling alley, and I have a new girlfriend every season. So far so good.

Would you rather be a giant mouse or a tiny elephant, and why?
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Alice: Probably a tiny elephant, since I never have anything to pack and my trunk is already tiny.

Boots or sandals?

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Emily Jones: Boots, I’ve had this pair I’m wearing since I moved to Sunset Valley straight out of high school.

Have you ever met a Plantsim?
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    River Warburton: No but my cousin claims she met Slendersim. According to her, he told her to murder sims. I'm skeptical that this encounter happened.

Do you believe in urban legends
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Beatrice: Oh yes, when I was at the Uni... Oh well, never mind... >:)

What is the strangest fish that you've ever caught?
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 ”Sllendersim” — haha, I love it!
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Treefish probably

Ever been abducted?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Iggy: Yeah, and I had a son. Do you have children?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Raven: "Yes, I have three. A boy and two girls."

Describe your household!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    An anonymous rocker: Seemingly harmonious, but all of us know the truth. For me, as long as "Asesino" in there.
    (TS4 timeline)Xiyan: My sister said that they used to be unharmonious. The leader lives with his girlfriend, and now I only fight for the management of this house.

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Janet: So there's my son Gregg, my granddaughters Alice and Katie, and Alice's girlfriend Christy. My other son Dareus moved out so he could break hearts all over the neighbourhood. Katie keeps hoping Gregg will get abducted again and bring her a sister or a brother and Alice and Christy are looking forward to one day getting married and adopting a couple of sons. And Gregg and I are getting up there and we're waiting for Grimmie to pay us a visit.

Have you been slapped lately? Explain the circumstances.

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Wolfgang: Nope, not since Morgan basically skipped town after the big scandal when she OD'd. There was a lot more to that but she doesn't need more of being gossiped about. But yeah, she hasn't slapped me in ages, and I kinda miss it. Kinda miss deserving it, too.
    God, I miss her. And if and when I ever see her again, I think I'll slap HER for skipping right out of my life without a word like that. And for not coming to me, when she needed help. I could have helped her if I had known. No, I wouldn't slap her. But I might try to deserve one of hers again. >:)
    *pulls a deep one off his smoke*

Ever felt betrayed but not by what someone did, but by finding out they didn't trust you after all?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Amersham: No. Everybody trusts me. I go out of my way to make sure they do. I work 20-hour days. I secretly read the diaries of the family I serve when they’re away, I even gave a girlfriend I have no interest in for the sole purpose of making myself look more stable and therefore more trustworthy.

What’s the one clothing item or accessory that someone could wear that would make you walk out on a date with them?
  • Options
    GeorgieGirl4GeorgieGirl4 Posts: 35 Member
    Georgia: *Laughs blushingly* Girls who wear flannels have my entire heart. Oh, and goth girls with killer boots. I'd love to have that goth witch girlfriend to my cottagecore fairy self. (Still contemplating whether I should make her a witch or a fairy).
    (Well, that's easy when you're just playing a Simself)

Do you have a job, are you planning on getting one, what is it, and are you happy with it? Asking for a friend...
    Raised by The Sims o:)
    I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
    My Tumblr
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Graciela: I'm scientist currently, I was in police but I wouldn't suggest that, also an astronaut but it's time consuming job. I like my current job because of discoveries and conversations with construction bot. Have you ever been to Sixam?
  • Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Emily: Yes, I have been to Sixam. The people are really friendly and I managed to meet my husband there! :) Question: If you were to go on a vacation, how long would it be for?
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Ikkanu: Um... not too long because I will miss my island too much. Also I need to be near water where I can swim. To be truthful I am scared of flying and get sick on boats, and most other transport, so am not sure where I would go apart from nearby islands. As long as I don't have to cross deep ocean. (Shudders).

Have you any friends who are ghosts?
  • Options
    GeorgieGirl4GeorgieGirl4 Posts: 35 Member
    Georgia: Hmm... Not yet. I only moved into Moonlight Falls about a week ago. I've met two, though! I'm quite a fan of the supernatural, and I'd love to be friends with a ghost! I mean, I'd love to be friends with everyone *smiles*

Have you been to University, and if so, what did you study?
    I only just realised "alma mater" means the place, not what was studied 😂
    Raised by The Sims o:)
    I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
    My Tumblr
  • Options
    capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Robyn : No, but my sister did, she studied villainy at Foxbury, and excelled at it, too.

Have you ever quit something you loved for somebody else?
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png