Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Morgan: I actually like microwave pastries, and microwaved chicken nuggets. Caleb is trying his best to educate my palate, so I have to hide my stash of crisps and licorice allsorts and other bad-for-me goodies so I don't go crazy eating his admittedly wonderful, but frou-frou dishes. It's like he's trying to save me or something. I love him (ooo. Did I just say that?)...okay...yes, I DO love him, darnit, but I don't need saving! I'm going to have to just crack open a cold beer and eat 2 slices of leftover pizza with it, right from the fridge without even heating them, for breakfast, one of these mornings, in front of him. Because that's what I like, when he's not looking. And if he's serious about us having a future together, he's gonna have to get used to the fact that I don't always like being "good".

I love his omeletes, his carefully made espresso, and his garnishes and all...but if he really wants me, he's gonna get...me. He doesn't know I like shower beer, either. I wonder if there's anything he's keeping from me that will be revealed in good time? I hope so.... >:)

Is there anything your sig other or best friend doesn't know about you (yet)?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Chelsea: My friend, Addelyn, isn't yet aware of the fact my Dad and I are mermaids, even step-mum isn't aware! Oh goodness me, I hope Charlie doesn't grow scales!

Any 'occult' members in your family?
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,674 Member
    edited March 2020
    Serina: Napalm Molotov. This name is very "occult" because he is an incendiary bomb fairy, we met in a secret lab, he originally transform as a super weapon but he turned into fairy. He has fiery wings and looks like young David Ziggfield. He's so attractive but I already dating VX.

Have you ever met someone who looks like a celebrity
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited March 2020
    Milky Way: "Meet someone who looks like a celebrity??? Why would anyone want to meet an impersonator when they can meet a real celebrity? Like myself! I am standing right in front of you duh! Do you not see my absolute brilliance radiating from me and the army of paparazzi that are trampling over themselves to get a precious picture of me? Hahaha! Of course you do. Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yeah my new makeup brand coming out. Im tooooootally excited for its official launch date! Just a month away! I just opened up pre-orders and I have like already l0,000 orders so faaaar! You know, I bet I have some perfect colors that will look absolutely spectacular on you. You strike me as an autumn...but how about you tell me what your favorite season is and we'll start from there!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Raven: “I like the fall. It’s a really pretty and cozy time of year.”

Do you have any siblings? If so, what are they like?
  • Options
    Morgan: I have a sister, Siobhan. She's just like our dad: level-headed and practical and always prioritizing and planning. If I didn't look so much like my late mother, I'd think I were adopted. I haven't talked to Siobhan since I got out of the hospital and rehab, and had to put up with her tsk-tsking. She and our dad are both...boring. I guess that's what they like. I don't want an office job. Everyone says college, and maybe, but I have this restlessness, like there are things I don't know yet that will make my universe larger. I want to find them.

That's one reason why I was trying hard not to fall in love, for real, with Caleb after making such a mess of things with Gaston: because I'm not ready to live whatever this conventional life is that people do when they settle down, even with a vampire. But maybe we can adventure together and don't have to settle? I mean Caleb's a chef...he could travel and work anywhere...but he's such a homebody. That's another thing that makes me wonder how there can be a "we" when he's such a housecat and I'm so not.

I don't know what Siobhan wants out of life. She seems happy with her office job and her nice, conventional wardrobe and her friends from the "right" crowd. I'd suffocate. I mean she could settle down and get married tomorrow and it wouldn't even disrupt her schedule. But she doesn't even date. Has no time to, she says.

Caleb said he wants to have his own restaurant someday, and that definitely means being tied down.

What is your dream job?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Chelsea: I want to be a conservationist, that's the job my mum had and I wanna be like her because she was amazing!

Do you miss anyone? Friends, family e.t.c
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited March 2020
    Tabitha: "I miss my mum. We were very close, and due to me being the youngest child by over a decade I was kinda her baby. We spoke and saw each other nearly every day, as we lived very close to each other." *sad looking* "I miss my dad too. He never got to see me really grow up or meet Char and our kids or anything. He passed in my early teens."

Do you get along with your parents?
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,761 Member
    Ikkanu (translated from Ancient Sulani): My family were swept away by a storm when I was a baby, so unfortunately I never knew them.
    I was raised by the spirits of the island I was washed up on, so, I guess you could say they are my parents. We get along well. They taught me how to look after myself and the island, which I am grateful for.
    The only thing they couldn't teach me is how to speak like the living, as they only speak the language of the Ancients. I'm learning how to talk like other people but I'm not that good at it yet. I can read modern speech better than I can say it.
    The spirits tease me sometimes when I freak out about stuff. They say I'm a bit of a wimp. It's not my fault! I just find the world a bit scary, that's all.

What are you scared of?

• Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited March 2020
    Sona: mi pilin ike tan ala. mi moli e MAMA MELI. (I don't fear anything. I once killed THE MOTHER.)

sina kama tan ma seme? (Where do you live?)
    Post edited by kusurusu on
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    LGBTQ_SimmerLGBTQ_Simmer Posts: 15 New Member
    Kelsey Crowley: I live on Sulani Island, in the water.

When was the first time you had woohoo?
  • Options
    Ikkanu: Woo... hoo? What is woohoo? Spirits never tell me about this. Sorry, I do not understand.

Do you like singing?
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    Madison: I do... but i'm so bad at it. I should honestly be banned from it.

Do you play any instruments?
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    LGBTQ_SimmerLGBTQ_Simmer Posts: 15 New Member
    Kelsey Crowley: I... Yes, I do like singing. My favorite songs to sing are Charmer's Lullaby and Night's Requiem. A̶̶l̶̶t̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶g̶̶h̶̶, ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶e̶̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶n̶̶d̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶e̶̶l̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶l̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶.

What's your highest skill?
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Reed: Well, I'd say I'm pretty skilled at playing the guitar! I've been playing since I was a teenager!

Have you gone to any parties recently?
  • Options
    Sienna: Yes! I went to my Mother's 6th anniversary party of being married to my Father.

Do you own any businesses? Retail, veternarian business e.t.c.
  • Options
    Kio: I don't have the funds yet, but I make cupcakes which I sell to the local bakeries. I tried doing door to door sales but I was too shy to do the pitch. I ended up shoving boxes of free cupcakes at people when they answered the door.

What's your favourite cake?
  • Options
    misadventuremisadventure Posts: 5 New Member
    SimCity Cheesecake!

What's your favorite video game (console or pc)?
  • Options
    Gaston: I like console as much as anyone else, but PC gaming is where I live. Consoles are limiting. PC games are born to be modded.

What's your favorite food?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Raven: Well, particularly anything of 'Excellent' quality. But, if I had to choose anything in particular... The Spooky Cookies are frightfully delicious any season!

How often do you go to the gym?
    37mfj.png
  • Options
    Sienna: Everyday, after I finish my teaching and the meetings e.t.c, I go to the gym and I work out. It's fun.

A hobby of yours?
  • Options
    Norrell: Professional prank pulling. I like to challenge myself by seeing how much I can get away with. Once I convinced a whole nightclub there was a poisonous flea infestation! 😂 It was actually just itching powder, a boil potion slipped into the beer tap and some very good acting from yours truly. I really should have been an actor. Nah, on second thoughts, this is more fun!

So tell me, what's your most embarrassing memory? 😈
  • Options
    BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    William: On me and my wifes wedding day when we were saying "I do." my wife peed herself and went on and pretended like nothong really happened. :lol:

Do you think that someone is controlling us and watching us where ever we go and whatever we do?
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • Options
    Ikkanu: W-watching? Every... thing... I... d-d-do?! (Looks up at the sky) Eeeeep! (Races into his shipwreck and hides under the bed for several hours).

His earlier question (translated from Ancient Sulani): What's the best collectible you've ever found?
  • Options
    All my Sims in unison: "Our Unseen Deity commands us, 'Thou Shalt Not Make Collections'."

What station do you like best?

xicwqMCm.jpg