Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Rosie: I love my house! Though i'll admit, my watcher accidentally made the rooms too big. What skills do you have?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Jess: Cooking, baking, and gaming. I plan to learn a lot more.

What skill are you best at?
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Andy: Mixology is my thing. I need it for my job.
    Do you have a job?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Jess: Yes, I am in the social media career.

What did your parents do for a living?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    (Briar): "My ma's a professor at th' fine arts academy/museum in Willow Creek, and my papa's an author. What about yer parents?"
  • Options
    Christopher: My mom stays at home and paints. My dad is a mixologist, like he said up there, but I’m too young to drink his drinks. Hold on, my mom says I have to do homework.
    *While he’s gone, Annie adds*: My sister is the best. Do you have any siblings?
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Christopher: My mom stays at home and paints. My dad is a mixologist, like he said up there, but I’m too young to drink his drinks. Hold on, my mom says I have to do homework.
    *While he’s gone, Annie adds*: My sister is the best. Do you have any siblings?

Marissa: A pair of adopted siblings. My friends Nixon and Sandy grew up with me in the orphanage. We're not technically related but they are like a brother and sister to me.

What about you?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    (Briar): "I've got a brother an' a younger sister. My brother' Alder is 3 years older than me an' he's married. My little sister, Sorrel's 14 years younger than me. Sorrel's still a little kid, so she lives with our parents. Sorrel an' I are very close, even though I now live 5 hours away. Do you have any grandparents? What yer relati'nship like with them?"
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Kengo: Not any more. My grandparents helped raise me, so we were very close. I still miss them.
    Do you have any pets?
    image.png
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Kengo: Not any more. My grandparents helped raise me, so we were very close. I still miss them.
    Do you have any pets?

Marissa: We have a puppy named Stella. We got her for our daughter though she is mostly my girlfriends dog overall.

Do you like dogs?
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    yes, my best friend is my australian shepherd rescue, Mercury. and we just adopted a stray the other day, Houston <3

do you like cats?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    My girlfriend has a persan named Betty
    Does your child (children) looks more like you or your partner ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Claude: Riley looks like her mother (my ex), Olivia has a different father and my girlfriend is still pregnant with our son so no idea about that one. :) Same question.
  • Options
    My daughter is still very young so it's hard to tell who she took the most from.
    How many relationship have you been in ? (Or are currently in, I don't judge)

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Claude: Erm, 2 previously and 1 currently. I wouldn't be in more than one at a time. I love my girlfriend too much. Do you have kids? Our son, Morgan, was born recently and he is one cute baby. I also have Olivia and Riley. :)
  • Options
    gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    edited January 2018
    Afsona: Yeah, I have two! The daughter's name is Halima and her younger brother is named Rustam.

What is your favorite free time activity?
    Post edited by gerefteast on
    understand the significance of the signatures
  • Options
    working out, it's also part of my job so i have to do it anyway.

how old are you ?

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Jacob: I'm almost thirteen. I can't wait!
    Do you like school?
    image.png
  • Options
    Annie: Yes! I have an A!
    Christopher: No. Do you like unicorns? I do, but most boys don’t.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Francesca I'm not too sure really, I've never actually seen one.

What do you hope the future has in stall? Personally, I am hoping for a snow day, it never seems to snow where I live.
  • Options
    Jess: I'm no longer in school but when I was, I only enjoyed it because of my friends.

What is your current grade in school?
  • Options
    Claude: I'm nearly 30. I'm not in school anymore. :lol: Do I really look that young? Favourite icecream?
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    I don't think I have ever had it before.

Missing out, am I?
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Adrian: I prefer yoghurt, personally, but I know Henry loves ice-cream and all things fattening. What's your favourite pudding?
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Francesca Don't worry, you're not missing out, I haven't had ice cream before either. I just don't really have a very cool kitchen.
    Sophia I think it's kinda cool mum. Anyway, I was wondering, how do you guys tend to make new friends?