Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Aiddy: Ooh like this? /shows the orange stripes on his arm/

Dream: Aid, those are stripes not dots lol. Plus you should be in bed.

Aiddy: Okaay :s

Dream: I don't think I've ever noticed two dots on my neck before. I'm curious if that's some sort of illness too.

Dream: Have you ever encountered a bad doctor? The one I had mis-diagnosed a lot of symptoms and she almost took out my heart during delivery :s .
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited August 2017
    Caleb : when i became who i am, long time ago, my body was really troubled, and me too obviously, i went to see a doctor and the shock on his face told me to never see one again.

Philippe : well you told me he said your heart was beating slowly, your body temperature was very low and he didn't know how you were alive. I would be shocked too.

Caleb : that poor man retired a week after. I think i might have scared him for life.
    What's your worst memory ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Oh, losing my mother to be sure! It was only a few days past, so I'm still tender about it. Luckily Kendra and I are going camping the day after tomorrow, so that should take my mind off of things.

What is your favorite memory?
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    (Vince) My best friends wedding, it was a while ago now. Favourite Music?
  • Options
    I don't listen to music, really. But my Watcher likes heavy metal and the sexy sound of David Draiman's voice, so we listen to a lot (a LOT) of Disturbed.

Are you in a club?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Yep. My own squad.

Do you brush your teeth often?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Yup, better keep the fangs clean.

What kind of theme runs throughout your house?
  • Options
    Caleb : Vampire furnitures... Uh , I'll call Lilith she's better at it !

Lilith ,: What's happening ?

Caleb: can you answer the question ?

Lilith : um fine. There's lots of woods and rocks. Our house is fancy, and theres a lot of yellow, black and red. Can i leave ?

Philippe : she forgot to mention there's dust everywhere.. no one care enough to clean.
    Are you a messy or organized person ?

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    SIM: I don't like, like, I don't like to admit it but I am not like, the most organized person in the world. I am like, like in the middle. If there was like, an organization scale. Like, like - sorry I don't know how to like, put my mind - er, thoughts - into words like, well.

Are you a cat or dog person?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    Philippe : i like dogs, despite a voice that seems to always be in my head saying cats are better
    Voice : they are
    Caleb : Well you're not alone, i do hear this voice too. Do you feel observed/spied on?

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Oh yeah, I definitely do! I started hearing it when I reached adulthood and I went insane because I had no idea what it was. My mother Louisa told me not to worry about it because that voice was the "Watcher" helping me because the watcher would pick one person per family to chat to. They chose her but now it's me! I told my wife about the Watcher and she's cool with it. The watcher talks to her as well.

I know the watcher is trying to help me and my family have good lives and be happy so it's ok. They are friendly!

How about you? Do you feel like you're being observed?
  • Options
    (my new avi)
    Clea : not very much observed... but there's a voice in my head telling me to dig some rocks, and they are always right because there's always something worth money under it ..
    Salim : She's a funny one, my lil rock digger. do you like gardening ? She loves it !

• Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Love gardening
    do you like to plant apples?
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    (Vince) I live in an apartment so there's no room. Are you a vegeterian?
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    SIM: Eugh, yuck. Why would you want to eat VEGETABLES of all things? Mommy always tries to get me to eat them for lunch and packs them for me but I never eat them! I only eat the pbj sandwiches she gives me and the juice and cookie. I hate them! Cookies are much better!!!!

Are you in a club?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    edited August 2017
    (darn got ninja'ed lol)

Aiddy: BATCLUB! >:)

Dream: lol not a superhero move hun. A club. Like the Junior Voidcritters club your in :blush: .

Aiddy: Oooh that club! I got a bunch of cards

Dream: I'm in the mom's club, it's a great club where mother's join together to go to the gym/spa, start play dates, and simply help eachother out.

Aiddy: A new play place called "Chubby's Pigpen" is really fun to play at. Where do you go to have fun?![/s]
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Clea : We had fun on a beach near home when we lived in Windenburg' island but now we moved and we have a pool and a slide, and we're in San Myshuno now so there's always a place to be at !
    Salim : yea Windenburg's island is gorgeous, but a little lonely. I'm a city man, i love San Myshuno, and karaoke !
    Do you like singing ?

• Options
    Naw. I've done karaoke a few times, but I'm not the best at it. I prefer watching other people do it.

What color are your eyes?
  • Options
    Aiddy: Brown! like my dad!

Dream: Mine are blue lol.

Dream: Is there a common genetic feature in your family?
  • Options
    Clea : we have brown skin and natural hair
    Salim : except me, my hair's flat.
    Clea : Hasan and Johann, our kids, also have brown skin and natural hair
    Salim : Samia and Austin have skin even darker than us
    Clea : Yea.. they're our newborns. We have two pair of twins.
    Do you have kids ?

• Options
    Aiddy: I am a kid!! :lol:

Dream: I have 5 kids. Didn't exactly expect triplets my last pregnacy, but eh lol. At least I can say the factory is officially closed :wink: .

Aiddy: Their all noisy :expressionless: .

Dream: Haay, at least when they get older you'll have a little brother to play with.

Aiddy: yeaah I guess so :smiley: . Voidcritter match! Somebody put down a Vulpes in attack! What would you do?!
  • Options
    Gosh, I don't know. I haven't played with VoidCritters since I was little.

What should I do?
  • Options
    (Vince) No idea. What's VoidCritters?
  • Options
    It's a game rather like the Watcher version of Pokemon. Something about cards and battles and HP. I wasn't super into it as a kid, Ken and I preferred the cartoon.

Have you vomited recently?
  • Options
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    It's a game rather like the Watcher version of Pokemon. Something about cards and battles and HP. I wasn't super into it as a kid, Ken and I preferred the cartoon.

Have you vomited recently?

(Vince) I never have, surprisingly. I've felt nauseas a few times but never vomited. Favourite drink?