Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Clea : a good glass of water
    Salim : i drink but i don't have a favorite !
    You like to party or more stay at home ?
    Clea is more stay at home and i prefer to party, while still being reasonable, i have kids now.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Sheii-RiSheii-Ri Posts: 14 New Member
    Favorite drink? Well, the salty llama!! I just love the name

How many kids do you have/want?
    Salim : Clea and i had twins, Hasan and Johann. Then we had twins again haha. Samia and Austin. Both time it was a girl and a boy
    Clea : no more kids for me !
    Do you want a family/do you like yours ?

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I love my family! I'm married and we have 2 children, a boy and a girl. We're pretty happy right now but if there's more kids in the future then we'll love them too! I have a good relationship with my siblings as well, and they often stop by for a visit.

What's one of your favourite memories?
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    (Vince) My friend's wedding
    (Briella) Really?? I thought you said it was the day we got engaged.
    (Vince) I was joking, jack's wedding is my second favourite. Right behind the time Claude fell into the monkey pen at the zoo.
    (Briella) VINCENT!!
    (Vince) Kidding. Of course it's the day we got engaged, jeez. Do you have a partner? Wife/Husband/girlfriend/boyfriend etc?
    edited August 2017
    Clea : my favorite memory.... I don't know i'm a pretty happy person, i have lots of good memories. Maybe being able to make it on my own. I used to struggle with money when i moved to Windenburg. I was a teen and switched between my job and school, somehow i still had time to garden and paint to make a little more money. But meeting Salim is indeed one of my best memories.

Salim : aww. I remember you came to the spice festival and you were exhausted, we talked and you fell asleep on the ground. We went to your house after that.
    Do you go out a lot ?

nani wrote: »
    Clea : my favorite memory.... I don't know i'm a pretty happy person, i have lots of good memories. Maybe being able to make it on my own. I used to struggle with money when i moved to Windenburg. I was a teen and switched between my job and school, somehow i still had time to garden and paint to make a little more money. But meeting Salim is indeed one of my best memories.

Salim : aww. I remember you came to the spice festival and you were exhausted, we talked and you fell asleep on the ground. We went to your house after that.
    Do you go out a lot ?

(Briella) Ok, Vince is currently trying to make it up to me after that last question so i'll answer this one.
    (Vince) *from the other room* I said I was joking
    (Briella) *ignores him* I do when i'm not working, the apartment's an ok size but there's always something cool going on in the neighbourhood. Have you ever been to a flea market?
    (oh sorry we posted at the same time)
    Clea : i do have a hubby, right there !
    Salim : soon to be !
    Clea : if we find time. And yes ive been to a flea market !
    Are you more of a minimalist or you like big homes ?

• McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    I love big homes! But I never know how to furnish them just right :confused:

Have you ever had a bladder failure?
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
    (Vince) I don't think so. Parent Trivia Time: Who's your parent's best friend?
    edited August 2017
    Clea: i dont know my ... parents
    Salim : excuse them, they didn't know
    Clea : i know...
    Have any regrets ?

(Vince) Not many, mostly to do with my brother and just life in general
    (Claude) Ok, I admit to doing stuff I regret but that's in the past. What is your worst memory?
    edited August 2017
    Clea : going to dig rocks and pick flowers to make money to pay the bills because my part time job as a student was not enough.

Salim : when Clea was worried about the money because we were finally financially stable and she discovered she was pregnant of twins.
    Any dreams you wanna achieve ? (or have achieved)
    (My phone's keyboard typed "di.c.k" instead of dig ...)

• CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 357 Member
    edited August 2017
    I want to raise my son Joey to become a vet, as he loves animals and is very smart.

Do you have a child? If so, what are they like?
    fXMaueP.png
    Clea : Salim and me have 4 children; Hasan, Johann, Samira and Austin. Hasan and Johann are twins, as well as Samira and Austin.
    Salim : Hasan and Samira looks like Clea, except Hasan is blond, he has my eyes while Samira has brown hair and has Clea's eyes. Johann also have brown hair but she has my eyes.
    What is your job ?

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I'm in the politics career.

Do you drink tea?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Clea: i dont have a tea maker, otherwise i totally would !
    Salim: meh... I'm more of a coffee person.
    How would you describe yourself ?

• Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2017
    Aiddy: De-..Deesscc..../pouts not being able to say the word

Dream: It's okay hun, just tell them who you are.

Aiddy: Oh okay! My name's Aidan and I'm a voidcritter trainer, and I'm apart of the llama boy fan club. I'm almost a big kid but in preschool my teacher says i'm still a "taddler" it sounds like taddle tell :lol:. I gots 3 baby sisters and one baby brother. Oh! and Batman is my biggest hero ever.

Dream: Good job Aid! Well I guess it's my turn. I'm a baker and I own my restaurant, vegetarian, wife and mother of 5 and the middle child of 4 children. I love romantic novels, and I'm apart of the mom's club, oh and I was a B+ student (was too busy on dates to get a A+ sadly lol).

Aiddy: I got a somethin' to ask! /whispers/ if you could help me sneak this jar of cookies into my clubhouse would you? pweese say yes :'(:'(
    Post edited by Dreamie209 on
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
    edited August 2017
    Well Aiddy, it seems you'd get along well with my daughter Briar! I'm sure she can help you get that jar of cookies into your clubhouse. She's around your age. As a papa, I can't say yes to your question. I'm not supposed to let kids eat too much sugar! :(

*whispers* I can't help you, but I can pretend to look the other way. Good luck kiddo, I know you can do it without your mom catching you! ;)

What colour do you wear the most?
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Black, since any other colour would just look weird. There were a few times where I wore a bright pink jacket. Make of what you will out of it.
    T1tjgWj.png

Same question.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Purple.

What's your favourite dance move?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    (Vince) Don't have one. Favourite sibling?
    What?!?! I can't pick favourites! However, my twin brother Santiago and I are very close.

What's your bedroom like?
    (Vince) Erm, very black and white. *inserts pic* (Me: Seriously though here's a pic, he's not kidding)
    esiWp1F.png
    Least favourite sibling?
    Clea : I don't have any siblings that i know of
    Salim : i'm an only child too !
    how do you plan life ?