Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*UPDATE* Alien Appearance Changes Every Life Stage?

SmoochSmooch Posts: 387 Member
I've not paid much attention to Aliens ( or played much Sims4) since GTW but recently decided to try out an alien family. First I forced some abductions and pregnancies pre-July 9th patch and noticed my alien changed facial structure dramatically from after aging up from Child to Teen. No biggie, most children look alike.

So today, post-July 9th patch and with NO Mods, I decided to start fresh with a CAS made Alien family and noticed, after an hour's worth of work on one Alien that the entire body and face changed from each life stage. Child, Teen, Elder it did not matter. Other than Young Adult, my sim was no longer the sim I was custom creating. This reminds me a lot of the bug we experienced in males early on in Sims 4 with the chin structure changing in the Adult stage which made the sim no longer look like the original Sim.

I know they have a human disguise you can alter at any time. I am not talking about that. I am talking about the actual Alien body/face structure changing drastically from the YA I have created in CAS when I click on Child, Teen, Adult and Elder. It is as though they are entirely different creations.
CxevBFV.gif
Post edited by Smooch on

Comments