Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lay1010 Thanks you

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    @WaterHornet Thank you so much for the gifts I love them! You have really become an amazing member of this community!
    @limegreenqueen101 Thank you for the gift and the great give-away you hosted!
    @ZeeGee966 Thank you so much I love your quick little contest! Now for a real question I was looking through your thank you thread and I love the fact that you model the clothing that you receive. It is an amazing way to thank people and I always feel bad because I never feel like I thank people enough. Could I by chance try to do something like that? If you want to keep it as your thing I am fine with that. I may just create a lot with rooms that I can stage and then model that way.
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • Options
    I was once again away on vacation and had limited wifi connection so I got the emails saying I had been gifted but did not have the opportunity to thank all the amazing simmers out there. So do know that I was full of gratitude when I received your amazing gifts!
    @charlotteprice thank you so much for always giving me amazing gift I love receiving them and they always bring a smile to my face!
    @gnlovew thank you for the lovely dress I am sure my sims will love it!
    @MotherSuperior2 just a little something has brought me along way into own a part of the store so thank you always!
    @Reachsims thank you for the tip and the gifts I love them!!
    @runzu thank you so much for the bed I love it and I am sure my sims will too! :)
    @Cogitotoro I love you contest and thank you so much for letting me participate I love it! thank you so much for the gift! I am worried I may not be able to enter this week....

and lastly at @WaterHornet ..... you thank you comes later but let me just state it was a good thing I was on vacation when I received it because that allowed me to be speechless and shed tears well I was gone and know I am ready to go on all your other requests! Thank you. stay posted for screenshots with thank you's attached!! :)<3
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're so welcome and we're so glad to have you back! I hope that you had a most excellent adventure. :smiley:
  • Options
    WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    :D I'm pretty sure you also got another big gift from me on the last Friends List Gifting Sweep I just did. I'll accept your thanks in advance (for whatever it was I gifted you...a venue maybe? This is what happens when your short term memory goes in the toilet. This was just a few hours ago and I already forgot!) because you have some Simming to do!
  • Options
    I am sending out my apology's to the sims community now at my lack of activity. This last little bit of summer has been crazy for me but hopefully I will better now. Time to catch up on thank yous and then hopefully go into the game for the first time in forever it feels like.

@Reachsims Thank you for the hair I will get my top 5 update soon I promise!
    @Licinia88 Thank you for the hair I am so excited to use it in game it is one I have had my eyes on forever!
    @WaterHornet You have quickly become a key member to this community thank you so much for the kindness and gifts. I am sure I am not alone in saying you are amazing!
    @Cogitotoro Thank you so much for the gift and contest I am working on entry's for this week
    @Sweet2 Thank you for the gift and for hosting that amazing contest!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    Glad to see you back and I hope things have gone well for you, even if it's been kind of crazy. I have had a whirlwind couple of months myself as we are in the middle of a remodel of the kitchen and one bathroom, plus some other areas of the house that are not so far along. The couple years I was building like crazy, especially the nine months spent on the Sims 3 world I was building with a friend, Cotes d'Ambonnay, upgrading the real life house was neglected. Now, the house we live in is taking priority and there is no time for building in Sims 3 but we are having so much fun. Life is good. Enjoy your new stuff when you have the time for it. :smile:
  • Options
    @lay1010 :blush: Oh you...I'm just here to spread the wealth. If you're happy with your new stuff then I'm happy too!
    @Reachsims remodels...::shudder::...have you ripped out all your hair yet or is there still some left? :)
  • Options
    @WaterHornet - I still have hair and I still have a husband who loves me. <3 Luckily for me, the husband is a master craftsman when it comes to working with wood so I am in good hands and his work is unbelievably beautiful and.... dare I say, pure perfection?
  • Options
    sorry this took so long @WaterHornet but I have been having so much fun playing with all the new stuff! you are truly amazing and I am always shocked at you generosity! Thank you so much for the gifts and the fun times.
    My Sims are loving eating at this amazing restaurant. the food is always so good and I just love the decorations and the atmosphere.
    Screenshot-29_zpsxogckwls.jpg
    They are also loving seeing the sites in the town. the world is just so cool and has a very different feel. i am so excited to make some amazing family's here!
    Screenshot-31_zpsfywkimdi.jpg
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    That restaurant does look nice! Glad to see your Sims enjoying a quiet, intimate meal. Hopefully the rest of their time in Aurora Skies is just as nice (with a dash of weirdness) :) Also, glad it took you so long to get these posted because you were having such a great time playing with your new stuff! :D That means you're doing it the right way. Looking forward to more highlights as your Sims spend more time in this great new place.
  • Options
    @WaterHornet thank you for the items all of them were part of a set i am trying to complete and now i am only a few more items away from having it!!!
    @scillakees happy days indeed! thank you for you generosity i am so excited to try out those new items! my sims will love them. you truly made my day!
    <3 To the both of you
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    @ZeeGee966 thank you for the wonderful gifts they were such a great surprise that it really made my Monday great!!
    @Karendrae Haha i love you description of that shirt because i agree! Thank you for the gift i am so excited to use it in game!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here