Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lay1010 Thanks you

Comments

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    You're very welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're welcome. Enjoy! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    @charlotteprice I am sure I am not alone in saying this but your surprise gift bombs just brighten my day so much! You are so kind and generous. I honestly don't think this forum would be as full of happiness with out you! Thank you for the venue I have always loved the look of it and am so excited to play in it! <3

@NESChic Thank you so much for the hair! I love kids hair and can never seem to get enough! so thank you. :D
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome *blushing*

Hope you enjoy that Venue!

*hugs*
  • Options
    @maria_loves_alex Thank you so much for the shoes!
    @scillakees it is a happy day! you put a huge dent in my wishlist and for that I am thankful!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    @scillakees Wow I was amazed at the dent you put in my wishlist!! I am so excited to play with all the new swimwear and hair!!
    @WaterHornet I love the message you sent! you may have made it my new favorite hair!
    @charlotteprice You are amazing! I am so sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you feel better soon! thank you for the gift it is always appreciated!
    @mothersuperior2 thank you so much for the gift I just updated my wishlist and was so excited to see I was already gifted!!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    @friday027 Thank you for the not part of Summer BBQ Party Lotto gifts I love them!!
    @emccausland thank you so much for the toddler swimsuit I have been dying to get it! I thought it was so cute!
    @Cogitotoro thank you so much for the gift for the caption contest
    @Kaike78 Thank you for the swimsuit I am so excited to use it in game
    @scillakees Thank you for sharing you winnings from the caption contest!!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited July 2015
    @lay1010 - Oh, Lol! I was pretty sure I had gifted you some stuff prior to the Summer BBQ Party Lotto...But, it did confuse me for a minute when it also came time to gift you for the Contest! Hope you enjoy it all! :D
  • Options
    Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    @lay1010 You're welcome! Hope your sim enjoys the swimsuit!
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• Options
    @WaterHornet thank you for keeping up the excitement and the gift! it is much appreciated.
    @charlotteprice Once again you amaze me with your gifting! Thanks to you I finished that set and am having so much fun playing with the clothing in game! I just got island paradise and to already have new content to fit the game play is amazing!
    @maria_loves_alex thank you for the furniture I love it and am so excited to use it in my builds!!

all of you helped me complete a large set and I am so thankful for that! You are all amazing!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    you're welcome :) enjoy your new sim stuff :)

• Options
    Sorry this took so long to get to I was on a camping trip so could not thank all the amazing people who helped me out! So on to the thanking.
    @maria_loves_alex Thank you so much for the hanging chair! I have seen it in so many builds and have just fallen in love with it! I am so excited to use it and find cool places to place it. I just feel like there is so much to do with it and I am so excited. so thank you!
    @charlotteprice words cannot describe what you mean to this community! thank you so much for the cows. They will fit perfectly with this farm family I am loving playing right now! oh and don't worry I will definitely try the tip the cow feature! Once again thank you!
    @jobug1015 Wow you put a dent in the set I am working on! thank you so much I am so excited to try out the greenery and dress!
    @mothersuperior2 yes they are very lovely thank you for gifting them! I am so excited to fit them in to my game!
    @MysticOstrich08 I love all and any gifts so thank you! That piece fits into three different sets so it was a perfect gift! thank you!
    @NagyGina Wow that was so generous of you! at first when I looked I thought it was just the one thing from my wishlist but when I saw it was the whole thing I started jumping up and down clapping like a kid! so thank you!
    @WaterHornet I am so glad you are back! LOL thank you so much for the gifts I love them and am so excited to use them in my games!

All of you have helped make my day amazing! Thank you so much for you generosity and kindness to me both through your gifts and through the form it mean so much!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    that chair is awesome!

• Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Your welcome :) I didn't realise it fitted into three sets, glad I could help you :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're welcome :) Glad you got Island Paradise, it is my favourite world so far. If it starts to lag, there are pretty of threads with advice on how to sort it out. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    @lay1010 You're welcome!! Enjoy your new items!!
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    @charlotteprice you never cease to amaze me! thank you so much for the gifts! I can honestly say that you have wiped the most off my wishlist then anyone! you are simply amazing and so kind! so once again thank you!! <3
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    @Reachsims thank you so much for the baby monitor I have been dying for some ways to make family life easier. I think this will really help me get into the family part of the game! I am so excited to use it!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    once again sorry for the delay I am in vacation mode but I am back now for a little bit. anyways on to the thank you part.
    @Cogitotoro Thank you for all the work you do in your thread it is amazing and thank you for the gift.
    @5W33TH4RT thank you for sharing your winnings for the caption contest it is very generous of you!
    @charlotteprice i can never go very long with out thanking you! you must get tired of me saying how amazing and kind you are but here i am saying it again! thank you so much for the amazing gift!
    @Schweighsr i really wanted to but the moment you start looking for a crazy sim they are gone so thank you for the gift anyways!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    @PetaT Thank you for the gifts they are part of the set I am working on! I am more then halfway done it!
    @charlotteprice In an effort to not sound like a robot I am just going to say thank you and you are amazing and you always brighten my day!!
    @Cogitotoro Thank you for host your amazing contest I love participating thank you for the gifts!!!
    @WaterHornet always feel free to mess with my wishlist! I love the item you gifted me thank you so much!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    Ok I have to go back and redo my thank you to @Cogitotoro, @charlotteprice and @WaterHornet Because of your generosity I completed 2 huge sets that have allowed me to get more then a 100 new items in my game! There were many people involved in this and I thank them all. It just happened to be you three that pushed me over the top. I am sitting here socked at how amazing individuals in this forum are! This is truly an amazing community and you three are huge reason as too why it is so great!! So once again thank you! I am so excited to see how this changes my builds!! :D (Runs of jump for joy into the sim world)
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    @anettesb Thank you so much for the gift and every gift makes it fun!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    lay1010 wrote: »
    @anettesb Thank you so much for the gift and every gift makes it fun!

your welcome

thank you for playing
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 Thank you so much for your gift! I don't think it has but maybe I am missing it?
    @anettesb thank you so much for the gift and the amazing contest you hold!!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2015
    your welcome

it is just small games but I'm happy you enjoy
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳