Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plum's Kitchen Season 1 Episode 1 is now up!

Comments

• Options
    xovaleexovalee Posts: 273 Member
    SugarBan wrote: »
    I'll make a sim for this tonight! :D

Super!
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Meet Bailee Weston!
    (family oriented, foodie, cheerful)

06-25-15_9_38-PM-6.jpg

I've been wanting to be a master chef ever since I knew what food was--ever since I was knee high to a duck, mama says. I remember all I ever wanted for Christmas was a kitchen set! I finally got one too. I stayed outside all day making mud pies in the backyard in my kitchen set. OH! But then I got an Easy Bake Oven! You couldn't tell me nuthin! Oh yeah...I had it, even back then. Those were the best little fake brownies you ever had! When mama thought I was big enough to use the real stove, she began teaching me the basics. That's when I discovered Bordon Lamsay. Oh sweet Watcher! I had such a crush on him. Everybody always says that he's mean, but I don't think so. He's just passionate! Ain't nuthin wrong with that! I hope I get selected for this show. I would love to just be in the same room with the man, but to learn from him? Hoo! That would be my dream come true!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Hahaha I love Bailee. She has got some 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I bet she would give Bordon a run for his croc pot lol.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    xovalee wrote: »
    Hahaha I love Bailee. She has got some 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I bet she would give Bordon a run for his croc pot lol.

lol, right?
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    I've gotten some awesome sims auditioning for Plum's Kitchen. There's still plenty of time to get your sims submitted. I'll be posting a link to the poll for all season 1 hopefuls on July 1st.
  • Options
    Only 3 days left for submissions. The guys team is looking a little thin.
  • Options
    Casting call has been extended until July 4th, so there's still plenty of time to get your sims submitted.
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    I'll make a guy for this when I get back to the house in a couple. :)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Hey! I have one started...I'm going to try and get in game later today and get her finished up! Sorry...this weekend got away from me and now it's Tuesday! Lol.
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Well, I'm a dork. I made a sim and put it in the gallery under the hashtag plumkitchen instead of plumskitchen. Let me know if you are able to get Lilian Hawthorne. I am so sorry. Must mean I need another cup of coffee.

I'm writing her bio now. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Here's mine:

[img][/img]Plumskitchen_zpsa7i2q7to.jpg

Name: Lilian Hawthorne
    Master Chef/Essence of flavor/Cheerful/Foodie/Good

This fiery redhead has earned herself the nickname, "Fuego" due to the fact that she has worked in 5 kitchens and in all 5 she has managed to catch either herself or the restaurant on fire. Her signature dish is anything that ends up being edible and that people can hold down. Hoping to add a little fire to the show, (not actually this time) Lilian hopes to win the title of Master Chef and prove to people once and for all that she can boil water and make a Pop Tart.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @xovalee - Is CC okay? I have the "perfect" sim that I'll upload soon (just need to know if I have to redo her to CC-Free)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    @xovalee - Is CC okay? I have the "perfect" sim that I'll upload soon (just need to know if I have to redo her to CC-Free)

I prefer cc free. I have a cc chef outfit that they will be wearing.

@Rorygilmore34 Lilian is so cute. I love the bio.

As soon as I get finished with the fireworks stand I'll get all the sims on my site and link to the poll.
  • Options
    Cool, no dramas. Shes' just a quick edit away from being cc-free. I'll get her uploaded soon =)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Aaaaaaaand here she is <3
    CrazyMad%20Suzume_zpsjydnjtz0.jpg
    Suzume Nakamura
    Master Chef
    Neat | Hot-Headed | Childish | Essence of Flavour

Expanded Bio

Child prodigy they called her. Granddaughter to the famous Japanese chef Aiko Nakamura, Suzume was destined for great things. She had more raw talent in her little finger than most chefs could ever hope for... So why does her dream to follow in her grandmother's footsteps always end in disaster?

Well for starters, head-chefs don't like knives being thrown in their general direction - Suzume has a temper and it's boiling point is fractionally below the surface. And then there's the small matter of her childish antics. Squirting mayonnaise on the Maître d's trousers, super-gluing the salt & pepper on each and every table to the table, her last restaurant still smells like llama.

Plum's Kitchen is her last chance. She's vowed to make a serious go of it this time, but she's said that before.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    There is LOTS of ladies so i thought i'd make a male sim instead of a female like i'd planned but i think i like him a little better
    HM35zYx.png

Klaus Schwartz
    Foodie, Perfectionist, Genius
    Adult
    Klaus is an older gentleman whom grew up in the European region (Germany). and moved to america as an aspiring German pastry chef in his teens. and now has learned many trick of the cooking trade. He's a tough old coot and can move as quick and maybe a little faster than the other youngsters in the kitchen! Klaus is a experienced sim, and he will no doubt exploit it in competitions!

HELLLLLLLLLOOO *chuckles* I'm Klaus Schwartz! I grew up learning me father's tricks of his bakery and then I move to AMERICA to chase my dreams of becoming big successful chef!! My wife Elsa and I own a little pastry kiosk outside our neighborhood and would like to have bakery of my own one day!! and no need to worry about me with these little ones, with time comes wisdom of the trade and let me tell you iv'e got it!!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    @munterbacon if chosen, Suzume looks like she will stay at odds with Bordon. Then again, he likes a lady who can handle herself around knives.
  • Options
    @penquinwa101 Klause will definitely have an advantage when it comes to the dessert challenges. I love his look.
  • Options
    xovalee wrote: »
    @munterbacon if chosen, Suzume looks like she will stay at odds with Bordon. Then again, he likes a lady who can handle herself around knives.

She might go in the 1st few rounds if chosen, but it'll be a laugh :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Suzume Nakamura
    Master Chef

Expanded Bio

Child prodigy they called her. Granddaughter to the famous Japanese chef Aiko Nakamura, Suzume was destined for great things. She had more raw talent in her little finger than most chefs could ever hope for... So why does her dream to follow in her grandmother's footsteps always end in disaster?

Well for starters, head-chefs don't like knives being thrown in their general direction - Suzume has a temper and it's boiling point is fractionally below the surface. And then there's the small matter of her childish antics. Squirting mayonnaise on the Maître d's trousers, super-gluing the salt & pepper on each and every table to the table, her last restaurant still smells like llama.

Plum's Kitchen is her last chance. She's vowed to make a serious go of it this time, but she's said that before.

@Munterbacon YAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SUZUME!! :)

• Options
    There is LOTS of ladies so i thought i'd make a male sim instead of a female like i'd planned but i think i like him a little better
    HM35zYx.png

Klaus Schwartz
    Foodie, Perfectionist, Genius
    Adult
    Klaus is an older gentleman whom grew up in the European region (Germany). and moved to america as an aspiring German pastry chef in his teens. and now has learned many trick of the cooking trade. He's a tough old coot and can move as quick and maybe a little faster than the other youngsters in the kitchen! Klaus is a experienced sim, and he will no doubt exploit it in competitions!

HELLLLLLLLLOOO *chuckles* I'm Klaus Schwartz! I grew up learning me father's tricks of his bakery and then I move to AMERICA to chase my dreams of becoming big successful chef!! My wife Elsa and I own a little pastry kiosk outside our neighborhood and would like to have bakery of my own one day!! and no need to worry about me with these little ones, with time comes wisdom of the trade and let me tell you iv'e got it!!

Guten Tag, Klaus Schwartz! He looks awesome! :)
  • Options
    Suzume Nakamura
    Master Chef

Expanded Bio

@Munterbacon YAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SUZUME!! :)

THANK YOU!!! @Rorygilmore34

I really need to stop reading threads when I'm tired - I miss stuff. Just check out your chef, love the nickname (and I've always been a sucker for a redhead) <3<3<3
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Pardon my not posting last night - I got distracted by Terraria. :relaxed:

Here's my aspiring chef dude:

Meet Kelly Green!

2NtjIjg.jpg

Excerpt from interview:
    "What are my fears going in? Well, sometimes people make fun of my name - say it's a girl's name - but they're wrong - it's my great-grandpa's name, and he was totally a dude!

Sometimes I get a little clumsy in the kitchen and stuff gets broken, but I figure, can't make a feast without breaking a couple plates - right?

There's also something else.. This is kinda embarrassing, but I really don't like tomatoes. Especially cherry tomatoes. I mean, they have that firm skin that like, pops, and then those gross little slimy seeds go everywhere! And you shake and you shake but they still won't come off your fingers! Eeerh! *shivers*"

(Uploaded to Gallery w/ #plumskitchen hashtag - origin ID Ehhwot)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    Pardon my not posting last night - I got distracted by Terraria. :relaxed:

Here's my aspiring chef dude:

Meet Kelly Green!

2NtjIjg.jpg

Excerpt from interview:
    "What are my fears going in? Well, sometimes people make fun of my name - say it's a girl's name - but they're wrong - it's my great-grandpa's name, and he was totally a dude!

Sometimes I get a little clumsy in the kitchen and stuff gets broken, but I figure, can't make a feast without breaking a couple plates - right?

There's also something else.. This is kinda embarrassing, but I really don't like tomatoes. Especially cherry tomatoes. I mean, they have that firm skin that like, pops, and then those gross little slimy seeds go everywhere! And you shake and you shake but they still won't come off your fingers! Eeerh! *shivers*"

(Uploaded to Gallery w/ #plumskitchen hashtag - origin ID Ehhwot)

Kelly is a hoot. Especially his dislike for tomatoes :D
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    I love all the characters that everyone has created. If nothing else, we are a creative bunch!