Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your favorite houses for Legacy families?

jencperryjencperry Posts: 79 Member
I've been gone for a year or so, busy with work and school and now since I have some time off (lost my job..boo) I've been playing again...and started a new legacy game. My family is very quickly outgrowing their home and I would love to find a new home that can house 8-10 sims, has an office space for my writer sims (both parents work at home), at least 4 bedrooms, a large basement and a large backyard for lots of play equipment. I have all the ep up to seasons (I think that's the last one have to double check), I don't have the newer ones. I'm not opposed to downloading from safe sights just nothing from the exchange please. I belong to tsr and modthesims already. Links are appreciated :)

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    I was going to suggest my Crystal Gardens V2 which has no 3rd party content but it is on the Exchange.
  • Options
    I've just had the very worst time with getting such awful cc through the exchange...nothing against you!
  • Options
    jencperry wrote: »
    I've just had the very worst time with getting such awful cc through the exchange...nothing against you!

That's why I never had CC on my computer until the last couple of months. I was worried something might attach without me knowing it.
  • Options
    I stay with mod the sims and the sims resource page now along with the nraas mods
  • Options
    I stay with mod the sims and the sims resource page now along with the nraas mods

I have been avoiding TSR. I have NRAAS mods now and a few things from MTS. Mostly All Around The Sims 3.
  • Options
    is TSR bad? I didn't know that!
  • Options
    I'm looking at the Flyin J Jumping Ranch on Mod the Sims site. It's huge!!! Big plus is no cc is used. I would probably make the main floor more modern and open concept...I wish I knew how to build houses but I'm not great at it at all lol!
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    I have had very good results with TSR, but I do use adblock. You have to wait longer for downloads to start, but increased safety is worth it, right?
  • Options
    Have fun with it.

This is a great place to start learning how to build.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/499348.page

The first lesson is about building a farm house with farm and barn etc.

I've done a few of these and will do more.
  • Options
    is TSR bad? I didn't know that!

They seem to have a different ideas than those of us who don't want some things in out games.

This is an interesting thread.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/747522/warning-dreaded-arezzo-counter-has-infected-my-builds/p1
  • Options
    CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    TSR is infamous for having malicious ads and dangerous CC. I only use it in very small amounts, and only download from the "top" creators. I would look at Spring4Sims for that type of thing.
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know about TSR, I mainly chose stuff from top contributors so hopefully I'm ok, haven't noticed any glitchy sims once I got rid of the taylor swift shirt from you know where. I ran custard last night and it didn't find anything except the taylor swift shirt. I'll probably just stick to mod the sims and will check out the sites you all mentioned! As for the house...omg! I love it...I downloaded it off mod the sims and it was a farmhouse...not my taste but I did some major renovations on it, and gave it a classic modern update and since I really don't want horses I changed the barn into a skills bldg, made a playground for the kiddos in the old horse yard and everyone has a bedroom and my sim founders just rolled a wish for another baby. I moved the oldest daughter out and down the street last night since she married her hs sweetheart. They are now expecting their own bundle of joy. On that a lil side note...She puked 4 times!!! What on earth does that mean? I don't use the pregnancy mods I don't think but is it possible with nraas mods that she could be having quads? If she is just kill me now please!