Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LETS PUT VAMPIRES BACK!!!!!!!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited August 2009
    ntrevino96, I like your siggy. It made me laugh, perfect for the sims.
  • Options
    BellaSwan14BellaSwan14 Posts: 2,066 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I really want to have the option to have vampires and warewolfs and plant people back to the game.
    I see people putting sims in the exchange,I myself have put two in as vampires.Its just stupid to put vampire cloths in the sim store and not have vampire sims.Thats all I have to say.I just really want to have vampires in the sims 3. :twisted:

I want them to! I just have to have (that sound weird, but it's right, isn't it?) them in TS3... But not just the vampires, I'd also love to have werewolfes, witches and faeries in the game :lol: That would be fantastic :wink:
  • Options
    FaellenFaellen Posts: 154 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hehe my avi is supposed to look like a vampire :wink:
    Would be epic if i could actually make her one though haha :mrgreen:
  • Options
    FaellenFaellen Posts: 154 New Member
    edited August 2009
    AthenaOnyx wrote:
    I hope if they do add vamps they won't be walking around with their arm over their face going "Blah" all the time.

I gotta admit the vampires walking up to sims and going 'BLEH' in their faces made me giggle :P I guess it was so they were more comical than grotesque, thus keeping the teen rating. I want more vampire-ish interactions though if they do add them in. :)

And better graphics on the werewolves with more interactions for them (I did love the 'summon wolves' thing though)
  • Options
    yendys16yendys16 Posts: 50 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I wish that if u hate someone enough... u should be able 2 muerder them....what?
  • Options
    AnnieBonnie007AnnieBonnie007 Posts: 245 Member
    edited August 2009
    Please, I want the vampires back!!!
  • Options
    A4L100A4L100 Posts: 3,520 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Having Vampires and stuff in the sims 3 would be so cool. and by the way people who hate twilight should be dragged into the street and shot. That series is so awesome.

DON'T SHOOT ME MAN DON'T SHOOT ME!
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited August 2009
    First of all I apologized and secondly I would not shoot anyone for not liking twilight in the first place and 3rd I like twilight and we are all not tards or what ever you call people who are really into twilight. enough said on that. and now as for vampires and other things in the game that would be really cool.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    :wink: Good.
  • Options
    MasterK629MasterK629 Posts: 38 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Having Vampires and stuff in the sims 3 would be so cool. and by the way people who hate twilight should be dragged into the street and shot. That series is so awesome.

I swear to god if my vampires sparkle or have any references to twilight, i will make a household full of vampires and one sim, build pits so they cant get out and wait till dawn, three of them being Edward Clones. Then i would find a mod to fix, yes fix the broken vampires or remove Vampires from the game, even if i have to learn how to mod for this to work. If they are awesome then there is a guaranteed spot for my evil league of Villains. They will kick the retired old Emperor of Evil out and give her a villa around the edge of town, or just kill her. Might have some problems with the Dire Maid would probably like the vampire.
    VampireWoman.jpg
    It's even more funny if you have the original picture without the word Woman or the red crossing it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    yendys16yendys16 Posts: 50 New Member
    edited August 2009
    ur crazy... i still want vamps
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    If they sparkle EA would be sued. :|
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    1z2liyf.jpg

:|
  • Options
    MasterK629MasterK629 Posts: 38 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Unfortunatly, if they make a slight refrence about vampires sparkling, the cant be sued. You cant copyright sparkling. That is like Sega copyrighting animals with humanlike qualities. It is impossible. Still Sparkling vampires deserve to die in a fire.
  • Options
    miscanthusmiscanthus Posts: 16 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Deffinatly bring the vampire back! i loved to run around an night and bite everyone i saw! lol...it was my favorite part of the wholel nightlife thing!

and yes it would be interesting to see how many edward cullens would show up in the exchange :P
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited August 2009
    I can't belive people are still bringing up the nasty remark I made on this post earlier about twilight haters. I clearly apologized and yet people still bring that up.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life