Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LETS PUT VAMPIRES BACK!!!!!!!

SmartassSmartass Posts: 11 New Member
I really want to have the option to have vampires and warewolfs and plant people back to the game.
I see people putting sims in the exchange,I myself have put two in as vampires.Its just stupid to put vampire cloths in the sim store and not have vampire sims.Thats all I have to say.I just really want to have vampires in the sims 3. :twisted:

Comments

• Options
    queenmoon555queenmoon555 Posts: 178 New Member
    edited August 2009
    They should add new stuff along with vampires, but not plantsims. They were weird.
    And I never got a chance to play as a werewolf... :(
  • Options
    SnackySnacky Posts: 607 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah but do we really need more twitards in the world? I'm sick of Edward Cullen and his crap.
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I personally, never used Vampires in TS2. They just seemed to fantasy like.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Like if we can have Vampire Hunters who use crosses, stakes and hammers, and other vampire-slaying equipment, as well as vampires bursting into flames and dying when exposed to sunlight, than yeah, sure.
  • Options
    the_lying_muffinthe_lying_muffin Posts: 245 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Psh, leave out the vampires bring my little Timmy the cowplant back!
    'Cause really, those mini-cowplants don't even eat bugs. D :
  • Options
    Seannelson11Seannelson11 Posts: 141 Member
    edited August 2009
    I think the new World Adventures expansion pack is the perfect time to bring back creatures. If a sim visited Romania there could be vampires :P
  • Options
    ShpyPlayerShpyPlayer Posts: 353 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I agree with what someone said about the vampires being too fantasy like and 'unrealistic'. (I know people will hate me saying this) But if they were like the Twilight vampires they would have more depth and it would be more imaginative and interesting. :)

Come on guys, respect each others opinions.:)
  • Options
    snaggesnagge Posts: 158 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I never knew there were vampires in TS2?
  • Options
    yendys16yendys16 Posts: 50 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i am this close to selling my sims 3 game to gamestop,

sims 3 is like sims1 but with ausome graphics
  • Options
    startamastartama Posts: 313 Member
    edited August 2009
    I want my vampires!
    D;

We should have them run in genetics, and have it so even babies and toddlers can be vampires.

But enough of the Twilight crap. They'd probably get sued, not to mention that it'll be complete CRAP if my vampire family starts TWINKLING. >.>
    I want a vampire, not tinker bell.
  • Options
    GrimInMoonlightGrimInMoonlight Posts: 87 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The Sims always have had supernaturals, but it seems they only want ghosts. That's unfair. I miss the vampires, werewolves, zombies plantsims and aliens. They've made a potentially great game into something so.......normal. What's the thrill in that? There's enough time to put supernaturals into the first EP, I think, but Maxis is Maxis. They'll put in or remove whatever they want. It may come down to getting a really good mod if our wishes are completely ignored.
  • Options
    buffybaskeybuffybaskey Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2009
    oooo this is my first sims games but would love vamps or anything supernatural :D
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited August 2009
    Having Vampires and stuff in the sims 3 would be so cool. and by the way people who hate twilight should be dragged into the street and shot. That series is so awesome.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    startamastartama Posts: 313 Member
    edited August 2009
    Having Vampires and stuff in the sims 3 would be so cool. and by the way people who hate twilight should be dragged into the street and shot. That series is so awesome.

-.-
    She copied off of Anne Rice and the Vampire Diaries. If you read them both, you can tell how unoriginal she really is.
    I just thank god that it won't show up in TS3 because of copyright reasons and such.
  • Options
    Tenshi3Tenshi3 Posts: 2,653 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hell. No.
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009

Really? Not everyone likes Twilight.
  • Options
    ntrevino96ntrevino96 Posts: 577 New Member
    edited August 2009
    CHILL OUT!!!they just released the game and they are soon releasing an ep...chill and be patient...i just dont want my vampires to be like that twilight crap...yes i said it! :P
  • Options
    ntrevino96ntrevino96 Posts: 577 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Shadow wrote:

Really? Not everyone likes Twilight.

well go ahead and drag me into the street and shoot me!lol!
  • Options
    StittleStittle Posts: 925 New Member
    edited August 2009

NO IT IS NOT! IT'S THE WORST SERIES EVER WRITTEN! IT MAKES VAMPIRES LOOK BAD, AND IS THE MOST GLORIFIED PIECE OF TRASH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want good vampires? Read the Rachel Cain Morganville Vampires series! They're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better! The vampires even have fangs and drink human blood!

You want to shoot me? Fine! Go ahead! At least I'll be able to get away from Twilight!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    ShpyPlayer wrote:
    I agree with what someone said about the vampires being too fantasy like and 'unrealistic'. (I know people will hate me saying this) But if they were like the Twilight vampires they would have more depth and it would be more imaginative and interesting. :)

Come on guys, respect each others opinions.:)

Typical twitard who doesn't understand what vampires are. Vampires are soulless undead beasts who prey upon the living, and **** the blood to gain sustenance, thereby, turning their prey into an undead, soulless beast whom serves them. Vampires can be killed by touching a Cross, or Bible, or driving a stake through their heart, and are weak to garlic, but the most effective method is to expose them to sunlight. They are undead daemons who are pure evil, not fruity, angsty, emo, pretty boys who sparkle like glitter in sunlight... actually those descriptions are rather synonymous.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Stittle wrote:

NO IT IS NOT! IT'S THE WORST SERIES EVER WRITTEN! IT MAKES VAMPIRES LOOK BAD, AND IS THE MOST GLORIFIED PIECE OF TRASH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want good vampires? Read the Rachel Cain Morganville Vampires series! They're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better! The vampires even have fangs and drink human blood!

You want to shoot me? Fine! Go ahead! At least I'll be able to get away from Twilight!

>You want good vampires? Read Bram Stoker's Dracula!

fix'd
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Lucian_Smile.jpg

Someone would like to have a word with you.
  • Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm not into fantasy creatures.
  • Options
    SimInTheSunSimInTheSun Posts: 3,170 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I want vampires and zombies back! But I want them to be like *real* vampires and zombies. Not stupid childish versions.
  • Options
    LisaV913zLisaV913z Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited August 2009
    Same I want Vampires/Blade and Diva's Back!!