Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More than 20 objects! :D (Perfect Patio SP)

joseiloaizachjoseiloaizach Posts: 298 Member
I was counting the objects in the pictures and it seems that we will have more than 12 objects! :open_mouth:

sims-4-perfect-patio-stuff-pack-screenshot-6.jpg

1. hot tub (country)
2. 2x1 couch
3. 3x1 couch
4. 2x1 (backless) couch
5. bush in a pot
6. small tree
7. plant
8. BBQ
9. counters
10. highchairs
11. coffee table
12. candlelight

sims-4-perfect-patio-stuff-pack-screenshot-1.jpg

13. hot tub (modern)
14. bar
15. decorative frames
16. a new nightstand (?)
17. a new carpet (?)

sims-4-perfect-patio-stuff-pack-screenshot-2.jpg

18. 1x1 couch
19. chess piece (pawn)
20. chess piece (horse)
21. sculpture (I do not know what it is)
22. wall with gaps
23. a new table with umbrella (?)
24. a new fence (?)
25. a new gate (?)
26. I do not know what are those blue and green points on the ground

sims-4-perfect-patio-stuff-pack-screenshot-5.jpg

27. new paintings (?)
28. I do not know what are those circles in the corner

sims-4-perfect-patio-stuff-pack-screenshot-4.jpg

29. new dining table (?)
30. new chairs (?)
SWB%2BBanner%2BForums.png

♦ Origin ID: joseiloaizach
♦ Blog: simwillbuild.blogspot.com
♦ Twitter: twitter.com/SimWillBuild
Post edited by joseiloaizach on

Comments

• Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    It seems it will have the same amount of content as the luxury pack but this time it will have more objects and less CAS items (I have only seen two new hairstyles so far and a handful of clothes). And I think the hot tub is the same but with different colors.
  • Options
    Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    Thanks for this! I'm excited!! I also noticed the clutter sauces in the first pic. I love clutter
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • Options
    joseiloaizachjoseiloaizach Posts: 298 Member
    It seems it will have the same amount of content as the luxury pack but this time it will have more objects and less CAS items (I have only seen two new hairstyles so far and a handful of clothes). And I think the hot tub is the same but with different colors.

I think you're right. Luxury Party SP includes more than 40 new features in CAS (including makeup). I don't think this pack will include makeup.

About the hot tub, I think they are actually two different objects. As you can see, one is made of wood and the other is made of stone.
    SWB%2BBanner%2BForums.png

♦ Origin ID: joseiloaizach
    ♦ Blog: simwillbuild.blogspot.com
    ♦ Twitter: twitter.com/SimWillBuild
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited June 2015
    Aw, I wish there was more hairstyles. I'm definitely buying this pack cuz the things look good. :) And counters! Yas.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    True but this sp will only have one interactive new object were lux party had 2.
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Aw, I wish there was more hairstyles. I'm definitely buying this pack cuz the things look good. :) And counters! Yas.

I don't know if we've seen all the hairstyles yet.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    There is also the new BBQ condiments :)
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I hope we get more grilling or cookout type recipes. Maybe a pool party or cookout social event option?
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    I was counting the objects in the pictures and it seems that we will have more than 12 objects! :open_mouth:

26. I do not know what are those blue and green points on the ground

New ground lights
  • Options
    DannyT2009DannyT2009 Posts: 99 Member
    > @HarmonySims280 said:
    > I spy....with my little eyes....new fence!
    >
    > I tried to replicate this in my game just now, I wanted to have it already to go and could not find that fence anywhere.
    >
    > New fence, new fence. I like this new fence. You can also see it over along the side, they used it to create the gazebo.

I did the exact same thing! Need a little more room and my house won't move due to an item not being able to move to household inventory :( no idea what it is either
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    You can't look in "My Packs" and see what's there?
  • Options
    DannyT2009DannyT2009 Posts: 99 Member
    > @HarmonySims280 said:
    > DannyT2009 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't know if it will work but go add that crates mod from MTS. Do it before getting this pack because no telling if it will include something that breaks things. See if that helps you move the item into the inventory.....or am I not understanding the issue?
    >
    >

I just put all the items into the inventory one by one and was able to move the house, how strange! Maybe it was an unfinished painting or something, I don't know if that can prevent it
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yes, it has about the same amount of content that LP Stuff had. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    This is great. Thanks OP for mentioning all the objects.

if we assume there are 20 objects so that means $0.5 per object
    if we assume there will be 30 objects that will be $0.33 per object

In both cases the pack is very worth it and gives us the value needed.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited June 2015
    I think the aprons are new along with a new top for the ladies. I think there is even a dress.
    Two shirts for the guys...
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Love the yellow dress! The bbq sauces are cute and I love the bar stools.
  • Options
    We get a Kiss The Cook Apron.
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Ok I got excited for a second when I read high chairs I was thinking it meant chairs you put toddlers in but it's probably barstool like chairs
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    I still cannot see the SP in the store :s
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member

Are you logged in to Origin? If so, log out, log back in again and click on the 'i' (information) button on the Sims 4 base game thumbnail - it should take you to the various packs available, where you can buy the SP.
  • Options

Are you logged in to Origin? If so, log out, log back in again and click on the 'i' (information) button on the Sims 4 base game thumbnail - it should take you to the various packs available, where you can buy the SP.

I will do that. Thank you very much
    giphy.gif
  • Options

I will do that. Thank you very much

Hope :) it works for you
  • Options
    I guess there is too many players doing the purchase now. I keep getting error 5000 which relates to technical issues. Have to wait a little bit
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I guess there is too many players doing the purchase now. I keep getting error 5000 which relates to technical issues. Have to wait a little bit

Yeah, I think I'm gonna wait for an hour or so for the mad rush to die down a bit...
  • Options

Yeah, I think I'm gonna wait for an hour or so for the mad rush to die down a bit...

Will wait for an hour or so too. Thanks a lot for helping me out.
    appreciate it.
    giphy.gif