Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot Bachelorette - Season Finale / Final Elimination 8/24

Comments

• Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    I'm always lounging in sunny's thread. Sometimes I fall asleep behind the couch. Some interesting stuff back here!
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    Any spare change? Freezer bunnies?
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Um... :confused: So basically this is the abandoned warehouse for squatters?
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    What? No! We're uh.. just keeping the place safe for you while you're doing more important things. *shifty eyes*
  • Options
    What? No! We're uh.. just keeping the place safe for you while you're doing more important things. *shifty eyes*

Oh! Well carry on.
  • Options
    You got it, boss! :D
  • Options
    20328607065_e560059c46_c.jpg

Love Shot Ep. 10 - "The Dog Days of Love" / Elimination #4

The strain of competition finally starts to wear on the guys. Or it could be cabin fever.
  • Options
    NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    Geez, I love this story. I've just read it all in one go, and my favortites are still in the game, Shy Guy and and O.B. :heart:
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • Options
    @nordicphoenix22x Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

@FloorRaisin No sleeping on the job.
  • Options
    sunnyshay wrote: »

Sorry! I couldn't get into the forums for the longest time, so I thought I'd take this old jacket I found and use it to help rest my eyes for a minute. So I could do more.. vigilance.. y stuff.
  • Options

Sorry! I couldn't get into the forums for the longest time, so I thought I'd take this old jacket I found and use it to help rest my eyes for a minute. So I could do more.. vigilance.. y stuff.

Stop daydreaming about your boyfriend, Don, and get to work!
  • Options

You are gonna have a fun surprise next time you try using your dvd player!
  • Options
    20411957851_543cc02188_c.jpg

Love Shot Ep. 11 - "The Dinner Party"

D.D. attempts to lighten the mood in the house with a dinner party. But the presence of one invitee threatens to halt the whole competition.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I'm always lounging in sunny's thread. Sometimes I fall asleep behind the couch. Some interesting stuff back here!

Robots or dust-bunnies?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Sunny--I thought you were using these guys as the unpaid help! You know, free interviewers.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Sunny, this "reality show" has become a classic, setting new standards for the genre. Your writing's amazing--the characters and the drama are so incredible. I love the way the storytelling comes through the script-style of narrative.

Inspiring and engaging work. (Can't wait for us to get to talk about it in Book Club next week. Don't let it go to your head, ok?) :)

• Options

You are gonna have a fun surprise next time you try using your dvd player!

Alright, I'll let you stay with Bill & Jess. Though I really think you should give him consideration but that's just me.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Sunny, this "reality show" has become a classic, setting new standards for the genre. Your writing's amazing--the characters and the drama are so incredible. I love the way the storytelling comes through the script-style of narrative.

Inspiring and engaging work. (Can't wait for us to get to talk about it in Book Club next week. Don't let it go to your head, ok?) :)

And to think I had the hardest time writing it and was kind of "meh, at least it moves the story forward. Good enough". I'm glad you liked it.
  • Options

And to think I had the hardest time writing it and was kind of "meh, at least it moves the story forward. Good enough". I'm glad you liked it.

Man, so often it seems that the stuff that floors me is the stuff where the writer thought, "This is so hard, and it's just not working." My theory is that there is something in that struggle or challenge that provides a tension which the reader feels. It makes it so the words don't skim the surface--there's real substance there.

That's what I love about this chapter and the previous: they are deep. There's emotion, tension, and so much more than what is being said and shown.

• Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Man, so often it seems that the stuff that floors me is the stuff where the writer thought, "This is so hard, and it's just not working." My theory is that there is something in that struggle or challenge that provides a tension which the reader feels. It makes it so the words don't skim the surface--there's real substance there.

That's what I love about this chapter and the previous: they are deep. There's emotion, tension, and so much more than what is being said and shown.

Yeah it usually happens like that. If it were always easy then it wouldn't be worth doing. It also doesn't help that I completely forgot to use my notes on it. So it really became a decision-making exercise this time around.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Just caught up! I started watching in the beginning and then forgot about this. Okay...I LOVE IKE! I sprayed my drink all over my laptop with all his nonsense. Love him! Wish there was a version of him to pick out. <3 Excellent. But I think Dee needs a few more rounds--maybe some extra bachelors to stir things up. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Just caught up! I started watching in the beginning and then forgot about this. Okay...I LOVE IKE! I sprayed my drink all over my laptop with all his nonsense. Love him! Wish there was a version of him to pick out. <3 Excellent. But I think Dee needs a few more rounds--maybe some extra bachelors to stir things up. ;)

Too bad Ike's already taken and possibly verging on senility at this stage of his life. But he would have been a lot more manageable for Dee than Ikey.

I wish there was more time and more guys for her to choose from but I think either she would have fell into old patterns. I really think that sims do have a type they go for. Next time, I'm going to take a slightly different approach to make it more competitive.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

Too bad Ike's already taken and possibly verging on senility at this stage of his life. But he would have been a lot more manageable for Dee than Ikey.

I wish there was more time and more guys for her to choose from but I think either she would have fell into old patterns. I really think that sims do have a type they go for. Next time, I'm going to take a slightly different approach to make it more competitive.

Oh yay! I like to hear that there will be another season. :smile:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    19897344603_e994137b93_c.jpg

Love Shot Ep. 12 – “Betrayal” / Elimination #5

After receiving word that one of the guys is a cheater, D.D. sets out to investigate. What she discovers shakes the foundation of the competition...well maybe not that. But it certainly shakes her hopes.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Uh oh. I don't like the sounds of this at all.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Uh oh. I don't like the sounds of this at all.

:mrgreen: