Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lice Cold Retail Freezer Bug

This bug might already be listed in this section but I couldn't find it without searching lots of pages. Since I had hoped today's patch would fix it and that enough people in the GTW section had mentioned it I hadn't posted this previously. I also posted it to EA's 'answers' page I think. Anyway, this fridge which is a great thing and did work as intended until the May patch has not worked since then. Pretty much, the customers bar's go up, they're ready to buy and suddenly there's a routing issue. I know the fridge is the issue because of two reasons. A), no one buys anything from it. B) Removing the fridge or putting it behind a locked door (mod) keeps them from doing the routing issue motion. The really strange thing is the customers can walk over to it and open it while they're window-shopping but when it comes time to buy something is in their way. I've tried moving it everywhere possible; inside, outside, up, down and anywhere else you might or might not find a fridge. No matter what there's an invisible something in front of it that wasn't there previously. Could you please remove it so we can use it again as intended?

Comments