Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help!

Okay so, I am having trouble with Sims 4. I just can't seen to enjoy it after almost a year of playing!

Help!

Comments

• Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    I know the feeling ... I load the game , play maybe one full day with my single Mum and her 7 kids then save and exit

Theres nothing to do for families :(
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    What is your play-style? What's going on in your game right now?
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    simmese wrote: »
    I know the feeling ... I load the game , play maybe one full day with my single Mum and her 7 kids then save and exit

I feel you pain

tumblr_m6d2bz3svy1r3ovdbo1_500.gif
  • Options
    fatbat21fatbat21 Posts: 1,527 Member

Exactly, play a single sim!
  • Options

I haven't played since like Feb...

I play single sims and couples with small families. I am into different non-conventional stories, scandals and stuff like that xD You can't really have any of that in Sims 4.
  • Options
    fatbat21 wrote: »

Thats what EA wants <.<
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member

I haven't played since like Feb...

I play single sims and couples with small families. I am into different non-conventional stories, scandals and stuff like that xD You can't really have any of that in Sims 4.

I'm sorry it's not suiting your play style. Are you still having fun with any of the other versions?
  • Options
    UM No. This isn't feedback .

This is me asking for help on how to enjoy your game

@SimStaffGabriel @SimGuruDrake @SimStaffBethelle @SimStaffJessica @SimStaffRob @SimStaffPJ
  • Options

Wouldnt it be awesome if thats what I actually wanted to do
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

I tried. I was bored out of my mind.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    PandaORosePandaORose Posts: 549 Member
    Oh, boo! I thought this was an actual cry for help from those who like/love the game! I know the feeling. You are not alone.
    2750512.gif~c200

• Options
    FaithfullyJoyfulFaithfullyJoyful Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2015
    I went on a hiatus because of not enjoying the game very much.

Lately, I found that the aspirations keep me interested. I love that they can have multiple aspirations throughout the lifetime but they are actually challenging to get. I made the decision to not have any sims with the same aspiration because that DOES get old quickly.
  • Options
    Trouble there is ive done them all ... and played every single job to level 10 ... and collected everything there is in the game to collect

Im Bored of playing a single sim
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member

Might as well play a different game then. This game doesn't even have enough for a single Sim to fancy my interest.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I can play for about 15 to 20 minutes then I get sleepy. So basically, when I can't go to sleep I load Sims 4. And I'm being serious. I've even downloaded the get to school mod, and that hasn't spiced things up either. There's just so much lacking from this game that it makes me want to smack the heads at EA. They ruined a great game. :(
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Play Sims 2. Much better.

--T