Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

VGryphon's Gift banners thread.

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @VGryphon I edited my wish a bit
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited July 2015
    I can skip the Plumbob without a problem, @anettesb !
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    @anettesb
    Banner:
    Nj132jF.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Nj132jF.png

Signature:
    N7vSQVW.png
    http://i.imgur.com/N7vSQVW.png

I actually found a higher quality version of that image to use. I wasn't able to get the dimensions down to a small signature graphic without losing the focus of the image, so I made one of my double height signature banners instead. Let me know if you want anything changed.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @VGryphon - your banners are so amazing! I hope you have a job in web design in RL! You are so talented! <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    oh they pretty

I love them

thank you

remeber to post them as gifts in NagyGina's thread
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    @VGryphon - your banners are so amazing! I hope you have a job in web design in RL! You are so talented! <3
    Yes, I do web design, but business has been so slow that I need to find some other work to pay the bills.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    I absolutely love your banners - you've honestly got talent! So, I'd love to request one, if you have time and inspiration.

Username: MariTomKaulitZ
    What would you like for text on the banner: Just my username would be fine (:
    What are your favorite themes: I love rainbows and pictures in 'vintage' style, so either of those would be great.
    What are your favorite Colors: Basically just the rainbow. If that won't work, then something orange or purple, please. (Maybe something gradient?)
    What are your dislikes: I can't really think of any!
    Any Additional Details? (Like is this for a game?: No, I would just love to have a pretty banner on the forum. I really love handwriting fonts, so maybe you could use one of those if that's possible?
    If you would like a sim to be included, please include a picture with a solid white background:
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay. Here it is:

@MariTomKaulitZ
    zs6b1G9.png
    http://i.imgur.com/zs6b1G9.png
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    Surprise signature banner gift!

@Teegers
    bYrFSEL.png
    http://i.imgur.com/bYrFSEL.png
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    edited August 2015
    I love it! Thank you, @VGryphon! How did you know that Teegers was for Tigger? :smiley:

The wonderful thing about Teegers
    Is Teegers are wonderful things.
    Their tops are made out of rubber;
    Their bottoms are made out of springs.
    They're bouncy, pouncy, flouncy, trouncy;
    Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
    But the most wonderful thing about Teegers is
    I'm the only one!!!

(My theme song from college.)

Thank you!!! <3:smiley:<3
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Teegers wrote: »
    I love it! Thank you, @VGryphon! How did you know that Teegers was for Tigger? :smiley:

The wonderful thing about Teegers
    Is Teegers are wonderful things.
    Their tops are made out of rubber;
    Their bottoms are made out of springs.
    They're bouncy, pouncy, flouncy, trouncy;
    Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
    But the most wonderful thing about Teegers is
    I'm the only one!!!

(My theme song from college.)

Thank you!!! <3:smiley:<3
    I have a long memory. :smile:
    VGryphon wrote: »
    The wonderful thing about @Teegers
    Is @Teegers are wonderful things!

@Teegers gift bomb bounced my top 5 list clean, so I made a new one. :heart:

My top 5 list has been updated HERE.
    Teegers wrote: »
    LOL @VGryphon, that used to be my theme song in college. I've always loved Tigger and I was quite a bit bouncier then. :grin:
    May seems like a long time ago.

I'm glad that you like the banner!
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    It's absolutely perfect, thank you so much @VGryphon. I love it! :blush:

I see you own the store now? :open_mouth: Please let me know if there's any backgrounds or anything you would like to have, because I'd love to give you something in return! ^^
  • Options
    AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    Username? Anfoxxy
    What would you like for text on the banner? Anfoxxy (can you do this without "@" sign please o:) , it's will be very appreciated ♥)
    What are your favorite themes? princesses or foxes (in the cartoon style or like in the anime)
    What are your favorite Colors? all shades of pink, white, mint, and all another colors (if in the total it looks pretty cute ^^)
    What are your dislikes? punk, metal and all darkness
    Any Additional Details? (Like is this for a game?) this is for signature, and I would really like a plumbob if that's possible
    If you would like a sim to be included, please include a picture with a solid white background: —
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • Options
    Hi there! Yes, I'm not dead or gone, just incredibly busy trying to find work & a place to live.

@Anfoxxy
    AB94qxt.png
    http://i.imgur.com/AB94qxt.png
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    @VGryphon wow, it's actually amazing! Thank you for this cute banner and hope you will find a good job and house ♥
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • Options
    EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    Hello @VGryphon ! For a long time now I wanted to have a banner but I was too shy to post here. Eventually, I think it is okay to ask and if you cant do it, I completely understand! It is somewhat specific so im not sure if it can be done.

Username: @EvaKouk
    What would you like for text on the banner: EvaKouk (with an @ )
    What are your favourite themes: Im not sure about this being necessary on my case. If so tell me and I will fill it in.
    What are your favourite colours: Cyan, aqua and actually every shade of light blue.
    What are your dislikes: Something that is too bright to the point of blinding or two shadowy to the point you cant see it.
    Any additional details: Okay my request is different because instead of a picture of a Sim i want a picture of my favourite band, One Direction to be featured. I know most of you will consider this cheesy but i would like a signature that combines my two favourite stuff, Sims and One Direction. Other than that a plumbob next to my @ name would be cool too.
    Include a picture: 1d%20for%20banner_zpsllptkhoe.jpg
    On the space above the head would be a good spot for the text but you are the creator you know better about how to make it!

Let me know if this is too much for you. Thanks in advance!

Have a good day/night :smiley:

Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • Options
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    Thats so perfect @VGryphon ! You certainly exceeded my expectations! Thank you very very very much! I absolutely adore it! You certainly are great at designing! :smiley:
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    hi @VGryphon hope the job hunting (and home) went well or is going well I decided to mosey over here and check it out nice thing you got going here your banners are great I have been using one for a while but I stole it from @anettesb lol well anyhow if you have time I am having a contest and would like to request a banner for it

Username? @rionismyname
    What would you like for text on the banner? Theme Park Contest
    What are your favorite themes? I was thinking if you could use a roller coaster theme to fit in with the contest
    What are your favorite Colors? I love all of them not a single one I dont like love rainbows red is my utmost favorite though
    What are your dislikes? cant think of any
    Any Additional Details? (Like is this for a game?) yup for a contest
    If you would like a sim to be included, please include a picture with a solid white background. N/A

thanks for doing this and its ok if you cant make mine I know you are busy
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay, @rionismyname

Here you go.
    yrXzaez.png
    http://i.imgur.com/yrXzaez.png
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    I'm still alive, still a bit distracted, and still lurking.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay, @rionismyname

Here you go.
    yrXzaez.png
    http://i.imgur.com/yrXzaez.png
    Here is an alternative:
    8tRmtvW.png
    http://i.imgur.com/8tRmtvW.png
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi @VGryphon I wlould like a banner with the words happy simming in the background plumbobs and very knows sims from the trailers

username:adamzaid thenks :)
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    @VGryphon , hiya Eric, longtime no see bud. Just thought I'd pop into say hi and see more of your amazing works of art ;) I'm still loving my siggy, so no need for a new one yet. I hope you find your dream job as well as a nice place to live soon. hugz
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    adamzaid wrote: »
    hi @VGryphon I wlould like a banner with the words happy simming in the background plumbobs and very knows sims from the trailers

username:adamzaid thenks :)
    Okay, I need some clarification. I'm older and need punctuation to understand things sometimes.
    • You want the words: "Happy Simming" in the background with plumbobs?
    • I'm in the dark about "and very knows sims from the trailers".
    • And you want @adamzaid as the username in the signature.
    XmKUks3.jpg